Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Debbie Collier sent CHILLING last message before she was found dead in ravine

Debbie Collier sent CHILLING last message before she was found dead in ravine

ATHENS, GEORGIA: The missing mother from Athens sent an eerie last message to her daughter before she was found dead in a ravine. A harrowing report reveals that Debbie Collier's body was found in a Georgia county one day after she sent Amanda Bearden, her daughter $2,385 via Venmo with the message, "They are not going to let me go, love you."

When Bearden tried to call her mother on Saturday, September 10, after receiving the message, her mother didn't pick up any of her calls, so Bearden reported her missing to the Athens Clarke County Police. Investigators say that they're treating her death as a homicide rather than a suicide. Police also are paying attention to the disturbing statement her daughter made which suggested that there may have been a violent kidnapping, 11Alive reported.

https://meaww.com/missing-mom-debbie...dead-in-ravine

?could be her facebook? https://www.facebook.com/debbiecollier31313
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am side-eyeing the daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, a quick "where were things sent from" inquiry by the PD should tell us more. Hmmm...and really, killing someone over such a paltry amount of $?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is her daughter's (Amanda) FB: https://www.facebook.com/abear2426

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm going with the husband on this.

I posted about this, well her Facebook. On one of her post she has a black eye from a fall. She says she hit her eye on the sidewalk. I'm suspecting the husband, especially since this is a second marriage. None of the family commented on the sidewalk fall (except for one of his family members), the shared Facebook pages, and the separate bedrooms. They also shared a Venmo account. There wasn't much trust in their relationship I am assuming. I'm not sure if the fact that she was found dead across the street from a drug rehab matters or not.

I've been on Webslueths for this one. It's going to be very interesting when it's solved. None of the family nor friends had commented last I checked on this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I posted about this, well her Facebook. On one of her post she has a black eye from a fall. She says she hit her eye on the sidewalk. I'm suspecting the husband, especially since this is a second marriage. None of the family commented on the sidewalk fall (except for one of his family members), the shared Facebook pages, and the separate bedrooms. They also shared a Venmo account. There wasn't much trust in their relationship I am assuming. I'm not sure if the fact that she was found dead across the street from a drug rehab matters or not.

I've been on Webslueths for this one. It's going to be very interesting when it's solved. None of the family nor friends had commented last I checked on this case.
    Yeah the injury is very strange. How do you face plant on the sidewalk and ONLY bruise your eye? Your nose would've been the first thing to hit the ground, I would think. Or a chin, forehead, cheek....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah the injury is very strange. How do you face plant on the sidewalk and ONLY bruise your eye? Your nose would've been the first thing to hit the ground, I would think. Or a chin, forehead, cheek....
    That's the same thing that I thought. I have a pointy nose so I'm always hitting it on something. My nose would have been broke, but my eye probably wouldn't look like that.

Webslueths is wondering if someone got out of the rehab and committed the murder and went back in. There are way too many drugs in this country for them to be that fucking naive... And I'm naive! I'm still trying to see cocaine! Even I know that most rehabs aren't open door programs. I think that the husband is an abuser.

Her son and daughter are lovely people. I snooped their pages and I hope that she was proud of them. They both seem like the kind of kids that would make a Mama proud. I hope this case is solved, she seemed like such a lovely person and domestic violence survivors hold a special place in my heart.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I work with children. We are always suspicious when parents talk some shit like "he rolled off the bed (at 2 months old) and that's how he got a black eye." Like, how the fuck an 8 week old gonna roll off the bed? :sideeye:

How in the fuck do you fall and not catch yourself with your hands, unless someone hit you and knocked you out?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I work with children. We are always suspicious when parents talk some shit like "he rolled off the bed (at 2 months old) and that's how he got a black eye." Like, how the fuck an 8 week old gonna roll off the bed? :sideeye:

How in the fuck do you fall and not catch yourself with your hands, unless someone hit you and knocked you out?
    That's another point I didn't think of.

Before the black eye post, there's one about domestic violence awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post

I used to also, until my kid, at 1.5 years old, decided he didnt know how to walk down the stairs and fell face first on the corner of the floor board and had the worst black eye. He had it for his baptism. It was terrible.

Also I went down a water slide with my kid in my lap, he head butted me and I got a black eye.

Im not saying she wasnt a domestic violence surviver, Im just not ready to jump on that bandwagon.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-21-2022 at 07:08 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

In the hours before her death, Collier had sent her daughter, Amanda Bearden, $2,385 on Venmo together with an unnerving final message.

'They are not going to let me go, love you there is a key to the house in the blue flower pot by the door,' it read.

Adding to the mystery, her husband Steven, 67, spoke to officers just after 6pm on September 10 after filing a missing persons report.

He revealed that he had not seen Debbie since 9pm the night before, September 9, yet her car was still in the driveway to their home when he left for work the next day.

An Athens-Clarke County missing persons report said that the couple, who had been married since 2013, slept in separate bedrooms because Steve was known to snore.
    A next door neighbor has since revealed how they heard 'screaming and fighting' at the family home on the evening of September 10.

'There was commotion at the house,' the neighbor revealed. 'Somebody comes up to visit on the weekends [and] in the evenings, and there's loud screaming and fighting,' they told the New York Post, adding that it was a younger woman.
    Amanda says that her mom and her ran errands and went to dinner, then went their separate ways. Well, who else was in town and there for the weekend? Where did Amanda sleep? OK. The headline is wrong, the commotion was heard on Saturday night, the night they reported her missing and it was heard from the young girl who comes to visit on the weekends. I'm assuming Amanda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-vanished.html
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 09-22-2022 at 03:50 PM.

https://www.cbs46.com/2022/09/22/dea...pping-suicide/

Death of missing Athens woman not believed to be result of kidnapping, suicide

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cbs46.com/2022/09/22/dea...pping-suicide/

Death of missing Athens woman not believed to be result of kidnapping, suicide
    I read that wrong as it WAS a suicide at first and was like WHAT!?

The daughter and her boyfriend did it... I kind of knew something was up when I saw the news interview with the daughter. Oh boy... Your own mother!? This is so messed up! This is my speculation. I don't think that anyone has been charged.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/chilli...mily-revealed/

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/daught...th-boyfriends/

I wonder if the daughter or her boyfriend blacked Mom's eye one weekend?

I am side-eyeing the daughter.
    you are not the only one
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/debbie-co...tion-last-week

Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    I think that it's just a matter of when they will arrest the daughter and her boyfriend.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    The daughter and her boyfriend did it... I kind of knew something was up when I saw the news interview with the daughter. Oh boy... Your own mother!? This is so messed up! This is my speculation. I don't think that anyone has been charged.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/chilli...mily-revealed/

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/daught...th-boyfriends/

I wonder if the daughter or her boyfriend blacked Mom's eye one weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So sad to see the mom comment so many nice things on her daughter's facebook :(

Looks like she was close to her son as well, maybe his kids in all her pics:

https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.bearden.50

I wonder what's taking so long to make the arrest? It's been a few weeks since the murder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d5cdf98130916e

Coroner rules Georgia mom Debbie Collier 'burned herself to death'

I just can't even imagine deliberately killing yourself that way. If she did, she clearly was having some sort of break. We had a woman who worked on campus who died after she passed out in her car with a lighted cigarette, which ignited the seat... I'm always just hoped that she stayed passed out, it's a horrible way to die.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That is absolutely wild to me. Why send that message to the daughter then?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Self immolation is not an easy thing to do and it's not the first thing people think of when they want to commit suicide. I also don't understand how an ME can determine that she did this to herself. One of two things happened. Either she suffered a serious mental break, thought that people were after her and did this to herself in some kind of delusion (not likely). Or someone was indeed after her and set her on fire (much more likely).

Something really stinks with this one. I'm not buying the self immolation.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information