Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Debbie Collier sent CHILLING last message before she was found dead in ravine

There was a women a few years back that killed herself by self immolation at a gas station not too far from my house. We stopped at the station on our way to O'Hare to see if there was a burn spot but there wasn't.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

This article gives more details and does sound like a suicide to me. Maybe she sent her daughter the money and message because her life insurance had a clause that wouldn't cover suicide?

Ga. Mom Debbie Collier's Death Ruled Suicide: 'She Started the Fire'

Authorities have ruled the death of Debbie Collier a suicide, ending more than two months of speculation about the fate of the 59-year-old Georgia woman.

"A detailed examination of all gathered information has enabled investigators to determine, based on factual evidence and data, that Mrs. Collier's death was self-inflicted," the Habersham County Sheriff's Office said in a statement, according to NowHabersham.com. "Furthermore, the G.B.I. Medical Examiner's Office has determined that the cause of death was Inhalation of Superheated Gases, Thermal Injuries, and Hydrocodone Intoxication and that the manner of death was suicide."

Collier left the family home on September 9 with only her driver's license and debit card.

The following day, her daughter received a cryptic message from her mother's Venmo account. "They are not going to let me go, love you," the message read, according earlier reporting by PEOPLE. "There is a key to the house in the blue flower pot by the door." The message was accompanied by a nearly $2,400 transfer to her daughter's account.

Collier's daughter immediately called her mother's phone, but she did not pick up. Collier's daughter and husband then filed a missing persons report.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    This article gives more details and does sound like a suicide to me. Maybe she sent her daughter the money and message because her life insurance had a clause that wouldn't cover suicide?

Ga. Mom Debbie Collier's Death Ruled Suicide: 'She Started the Fire'

Authorities have ruled the death of Debbie Collier a suicide, ending more than two months of speculation about the fate of the 59-year-old Georgia woman.

"A detailed examination of all gathered information has enabled investigators to determine, based on factual evidence and data, that Mrs. Collier's death was self-inflicted," the Habersham County Sheriff's Office said in a statement, according to NowHabersham.com. "Furthermore, the G.B.I. Medical Examiner's Office has determined that the cause of death was Inhalation of Superheated Gases, Thermal Injuries, and Hydrocodone Intoxication and that the manner of death was suicide."

Collier left the family home on September 9 with only her driver's license and debit card.

The following day, her daughter received a cryptic message from her mother's Venmo account. "They are not going to let me go, love you," the message read, according earlier reporting by PEOPLE. "There is a key to the house in the blue flower pot by the door." The message was accompanied by a nearly $2,400 transfer to her daughter's account.

Collier's daughter immediately called her mother's phone, but she did not pick up. Collier's daughter and husband then filed a missing persons report.
    I still don't see how they can definitively say that she did this to herself. If they had her digital footprint leading up to it that showed that she made searches about self immolation and her buying the fuel in a portable tank, then I could see it. But inhaling the gases, being drugged up and burns won't tell you she did it to herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This would absolutely be my last pick for method of suicide.

I'm imagining that she made a kind of an exit hood with the materials. I think they landed on suicide because she was the one who bought the materials?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a strange way to commit suicide.

O m g.
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/debbie-collier-death-determined-suicide-officials

Her son doesn't think it's her in video.
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/debbie-colliers-son-reveals-suspicions-over-moms-death/

Thread Information