Thread: Merrell Hall (27) - 10 September 2022 - waiting on ME results (Tarrant Co.)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Merrell Hall (27) - 10 September 2022 - waiting on ME results (Tarrant Co.)

Hm, looks like this person was removed. When I search with the case number, it says nothing found.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Gonna guess suicide? Some posts from his FB:

I really can’t believe this forever … you hurt everybody and I know you wasn’t ready �� to KNOW you was to love you!!! Yunno you could have called on me for anything sad , mad , broke , rich , free , in jail .. yunno I was one phone call
    I really can’t believe you checked out on me ���� you know anytime you called I’m gone pick up & whatever it was I’m gone come through. . My dawg 4lyfe & after. I love you foo.
    Dam bro dam why you do this to us cuzz !!!!! You know you suppose to be here you supposed to be the one putting me in the ground I can't deal with loosing you like this this not how it's should be you hurt us to the heart I can't put my lil brother down like this . Your name going to always light up the sky I going to keep you here with me forever the thing is I'm not going to hear your voice no more I love you boy im here for your girls anytime tell granny and everybody I love them and miss them on your last day I'm going to do it big for you love you baby

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information