Thread: Off Duty Sheriff's Deputy Devin Williams Jr (24) shot and killed a married couple, Maria Tran (42) & Benison Tran (57) in their home

Off Duty Sheriff's Deputy Devin Williams Jr (24) shot and killed a married couple, Maria Tran (42) & Benison Tran (57) in their home

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ally-rcna46772

A sheriff?s deputy was taken into custody Wednesday after he fatally shot a married couple, authorities said, prompting a manhunt across suburban Northern California and a nearly hourlong phone conversation that ended with his surrender, officials said.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 12:17 PM.

I read this guy was a police officer with Stockton. My cousin is a Stockton police officer, I wonder if he knew him. Big dept though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I read this guy was a police officer with Stockton. My cousin is a Stockton police officer, I wonder if he knew him. Big dept though.
    Message your cousin and ask him wtf was up with this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Message your cousin and ask him wtf was up with this guy!
    I just realized dude was only at that dept for a year.

Last time I messaged my cousin asking if he knew someone (it was for Mike here) he was like, do you know how many cops we have here?? lol. Stockton is super high crime!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Double below so....

DICK TIPS
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 09-09-2022 at 06:01 AM.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...y-behind-bars/

A coroner identified two Dublin homicide victims who were allegedly murdered by an Alameda County Sheriff?s deputy.

Benison Tran, 57, and his 42-year-old wife, Maria Tran, were slain inside their home after the deputy broke into their house in the middle of the night and shot them on Wednesday, according to investigators.

Their accused killer, deputy Devin Williams Jr., was arrested following a 12-hour manhunt that stretched 160 miles across California. As of Thursday afternoon, Williams was locked in Santa Rita Jail in Dublin with no bail.

It?s the same jail where Williams worked a night shift on Tuesday. The deputy finished his shift at the jail, drove to the married couple?s house on Colebrook Lane, and opened fire on the Trans, according to investigators.

Williams, 24, of Stockton, knew his victims, however, Sheriff?s Lt. Ray Kelly did not disclose exactly how he knew them.

?This was a very bizarre chain of events. Our agency is in shock. This is not what we?re about. We had no idea that this could happen. Mr. Williams grew up in a very affluent home, was well loved, graduated from college with honors. He was really a remarkable young person. How we got here today ? it will be something we will be looking at,? Kelly said.

Benison Tran and Maria Tran?s child was home at the time of the shooting. An eyewitness inside the house identified Williams as the killer and told 911 dispatchers that he fled in a car.

Ah ha, it was a love triangle!

https://www.ktvu.com/news/mother-of-...t-relationship

Mother of deputy accused in double killing says she warned him against relationship

The mother of an Alameda County sheriff's deputy accused in a shooting that left a married couple dead in Dublin says her son had been in a romantic relationship with one of the victims, the deputy's mother told KTVU Thursday.

Deputy Devin Williams Jr., 24, is being held without bail at the same facility where he had worked just hours before the violence. He is accused of fatally shooting Maria Tran, 42, and her husband of two decades, Benison Tran, 57, at their home on Colebrook Lane early Wednesday.

Anitra Williams, the accused killer's mother, said she had warned her son against being with Maria Tran, whom he had met at John George Psychiatric Hospital in San Leandro, where Tran worked as a nurse. She said her son was "blinded by love."

"She told him she loved him, they were on a 10-day trip," she said.

But Anitra Williams said she believed Maria Tran hadn't told her son the truth when they began dating back in January.

Tran "represented herself as an unmarried woman," Anitra Williams said. "In fact, her exact words were she was a 35-year-old single parent who had been recently divorced."

She says she urged her son to stay clear of her.

Anitra Williams made clear the violence is unacceptable.

"Bottom line is right now there's a young boy that's missing both his mother and father," she said. "I don't condone anything that happened."

She said her son called her while driving in the Central Valley after the slayings.

"I told him the cowardly thing to do would be to take your life. I talked to my son and told my son, tap into who I raised you to be," she said,

The deputy then called Dublin police, spoke to Chief Garrett Holmes for about 45 minutes and agreed to surrender to California Highway Patrol officers in Coalinga (Fresno County).

Williams was a former Stockton police officer but failed his probationary period after a year.

"Our people are saying, 'Did we miss something? Did we not do something right?’" said Lt. Ray Kelly of the sheriff's office, which provides police services to Dublin.

Kelly said a through background check revealed no red flags with Williams, who was hired exactly a year before the slayings.

Kelly said no one was aware of the deputy's inner turmoil.

"Somewhere in the last several months of his life, some significant events happened that led up to this moment. A lot of those events went undiscovered and undisclosed," Kelly said.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    This is what I suspected. Honestly. Keep it in your pants.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information