Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eliza Fletcher (34) found dead three days after being abducted while jogging on the University of Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

RIP Liza.

How was someone able to walk across the kidnapping area and find the sandals? Why wasn't the area taped off right away and why didn't the cops find the shoes?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is so very sad.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    RIP Liza.

How was someone able to walk across the kidnapping area and find the sandals? Why wasn't the area taped off right away and why didn't the cops find the shoes?
    How did they not find HER when she was found less than a mile from the abduction? Wtf is wrong with the police FFS.

"Derp... A woman was abducted and she's missing. Maybe we should search the area around where she was abducted? Nah.... Let's just eat donuts and try to get the guy to tell us instead. That way we get to sit on our ass and have him do our job for us".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The body on Monday was found less than a mile from where witnesses told police they saw Abston cleaning the GMC Terrain that police confirmed he used to allegedly abduct Fletcher.

Abston had driven to his brother’s home in Memphis about three-and-a-half hours after the alleged attack. His brother and another witness reported seeing the 38-year-old cleaning the interior of the SUV and said he was “acting very strange.”
    This makes me think he drove her body 3 and a half hours away, and dumped it about a mile from his brother's house?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    RIP Liza.

A passerby found his sandals and her phone, before anyone was ever aware she was missing.

This makes me think he drove her body 3 and a half hours away, and dumped it about a mile from his brother's house?
    The brother lived nearby to where she was abducted from. He wasn't seen at the brother's place until after 3.5 hours from the time she was kidnapped, but he didn't travel a far distance. He also went to a McDonalds in the area in the meantime.

Yeah. Almost like he was trying to set his brother up. Why go to his place to clean?

I don't think the suspect was the sharpest tool in the shed. Leaving his shoes at the scene of the crime and all.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    A passerby found his sandals and her phone, before anyone was ever aware she was missing.

The brother lived nearby to where she was abducted from. He wasn't seen at the brother's place until after 3.5 hours from the time she was kidnapped, but he didn't travel a far distance. He also went to a McDonalds in the area in the meantime.
    Oh okay, reading fail on my part lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This sounds like a hit to me. He was an idiot and waiting for her to get to the area. He targeted her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This sounds like a hit to me. He was an idiot and waiting for her to get to the area. He targeted her.
    There had been reports of a dark SUV following the students running track in this area a few days before. On 9/1 he stole a wallet from where he worked, and used about $950 worth of credit on the credit cards in it. A report had been filed and he was about to lose his job. They had video of him at the gas station using the stolen credit cards and wearing the sandals later found at the scene. I think he knew he was about to go back to prison, was out of money and options and was full of rage and just wanted to target/hurt some woman.

There are repeated stories of him soliciting random women and offering them money for all kinds of sex acts, even though he had a girlfriend. I haven't looked at this facebooks, but apparently they are super misogynistic and demeaning of women. I think he spent his life from 18-37 in prison (with multiple charges during his earlier years too, including a sexual assault I believe) and didn't know how to relate in society and was unfixable (I personally think 99% of people in prison are unfixable) and it was just a matter of time.

If that were my obituary, I would want it to read:

...was brutally and senselessly murdered on September 2, 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    If that were my obituary, I would want it to read:
    Yeah, that is kind of what I was thinking. I wouldn't just skip that part...it's important to say IMO.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-09-2022 at 05:48 AM.

They have added rape to the charges. Also reading that they are charging him with a rape and kidnapping from last year, that this isn't related to Eliza, but I am trying to find more details on that. Notice the different case numbers and I have seen it posted that the date on these charges are from 9.2021. Wonder if they are looking into unsolved cases and running DNA?

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-09-2022 at 06:42 PM.

They have added rape to the charges. Also reading that they are charging him with a rape and kidnapping from last year, that this isn't related to Eliza, but I am trying to find more details on that. Notice the different case numbers and I have seen it posted that the date on these charges are from 9.2021. Wonder if they are looking into unsolved cases and running DNA?

So.... He either raped her while she was bleeding out or when and was dead? Because by the sounds of it, she was a goner almost right away.

Sometimes he goes by Pookie. 🤢

Pookie is my cat's nickname

https://dailymemphian.com/article/30...cleotha-abston

Eliza Fletcher’s alleged killer investigated in 2021 for rape

His DNA was in CODIS before the 2021 rape. If they had done their job he would have been arrested in 2021.
    Since when do cops actually do their job these days?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/cl...c49c362ef.html

Cleotha Henderson soon to get trial date for alleged rape, kidnapping of Alicia Franklin

Fletcher was kidnapped on September 2, 2022 while jogging near the Univerity of Memphis campus. Authorities claim that Henderson put her in an SUV and drove off. Her body was discovered four days later and Henderson was arrested for her murder soon after.

Alicia Franklin claims that Henderson raped and kidnapped her nearly a year before Fletcher's murder.
    I had read at one point they weren't going to pursue the rape case. I am glad they are, she deserves justice too.

Thread Information