Thread: Bryce Evans (24) found dead in the Great Smoky Mountains a week after going missing

Bryce Evans (24) found dead in the Great Smoky Mountains a week after going missing

https://www.wvlt.tv/2022/08/05/searc...essee-student/

A search is underway for a missing University of Tennessee, Knoxville student whose vehicle was found in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Bryce Evans, 24, was reported missing to the Knoxville Police Department on Monday, Aug. 1. A spokesperson said at the time of the report nobody had heard from the student since July 31 at around 1:00 p.m.

He reportedly told his sister that he was going to work out at the T-Rex Gym at UTK and he may drive to Charlotte afterward, a KPD spokesperson said. However, Evans? card had not been used at the gym and he did not show up for his internship at the University of North Carolina.

At this time, his phone goes straight to voicemail; however, the lead investigator for KPD said Evans? phone last pinged near Cherokee, North Carolina. Officials do not believe that he is in Knoxville now.

GSMNP officials said that the man?s vehicle was discovered in the national park Thursday night in the Balsam Mountain area. As a result, officials began a search and closed the area.

Evans is 24 years old, stands approximately six feet tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes, according to officials. He is an Eagle Scout and a member of the Tennessee National Guard, according to his family.

Sounds like suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What is that? Your workout is trying to outrun a T-Rex? I'd pay to do that. Lol!
    Hopefully, they'll find him alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/lo...f-5df23fa889ab

Missing Knoxville man found dead after search in the Great Smoky Mountains

Later on Friday, park rangers said he was found dead in a section of the park near Balsam Mountain, North Carolina. They said he was found around 20 yards off the train, around 1 and a half mils from the Balsam Mountain Trailhead parking area, at around 11:15 a.m.

hmm interested in what the COD will be. I thought for sure they wouldnt find him because that forest is vast as hell. If he was found almost off the trail I wonder if it was heat stroke or something.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    hmm interested in what the COD will be. I thought for sure they wouldnt find him because that forest is vast as hell. If he was found almost off the trail I wonder if it was heat stroke or something.
    I was afraid to get out of the car when I was last there. No way was I getting lost and attacked by bears.

I wonder if it was a suicide? If it's a killer bear they deal with that, but bears are so prolific in that area idk how they would be able to tell which bear did the crime if it's some time later.

I saw that it mentioned he was found near a train track. It made me wonder about suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I was afraid to get out of the car when I was last there. No way was I getting lost and attacked by bears.

I wonder if it was a suicide? If it's a killer bear they deal with that, but bears are so prolific in that area idk how they would be able to tell which bear did the crime if it's some time later.
    DNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information