Thread: Joanna Lockaby (4) was allegedly suffocated by her half-brother, William Micah Hester (17)

Joanna Lockaby (4) was allegedly suffocated by her half-brother, William Micah Hester (17)

https://www.newsweek.com/missing-4-y...puties-1726489

A missing 4-year-old girl was found dead this week and deputies believe that her half-brother caused her death by suffocating her.

In a recent Facebook post, the Greenville County Sheriff's Office in South Carolina said that the child, identified as Joanna Lockaby, was found dead on Tuesday. According to the sheriff's office, Lockaby's body was found in a "wooded area" near 112 Chevy Chase Blvd.

"Yesterday evening investigators arrested 17-year-old William Micah Hester. Investigators believe Hester suffocated the victim, contributing to her death," the Greenville County Sheriff's Office said in a Facebook post. "Deputies located the victim's body in a plastic bin behind the home the victim lived in along with Hester, her half-brother."

The arrest of Hester comes shortly after the sheriff's office first reported that Lockaby was missing.
    Shortly after deputies said that Hester suffocated Lockaby, he was arrested and transported to the Greenville County Detention Center. Hester is in custody awaiting a bond hearing, according to the sheriff's office, which did not reveal any motive or the type of charges Hester could face.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He has no soul in his eyes, but you can tell the POS has been crying.

294717538_461714135773417_1027897362767832523_n.jpeg

He has a pedo stache. I wonder if she was going to tell on him for something.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He has a pedo stache. I wonder if she was going to tell on him for something.
    Wow, maybe.

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...south-carolina

At about 2:45 p.m., they found her body in a plastic bin located in a wooded area behind the house.

Investigators say she was suffocated, and named her half-brother, 17-year-old William Micah Hester, as a suspect.

"This case, including the motive for the killing, is still under investigation," a statement from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office reads.

Hester has been charged with murder as well as kidnapping, "due to the suspect's act of unlawfully seizing and confining the victim in a container, preventing her escape," according to the statement. He is being held without bond.

WYFF reports that his father spoke at the bond hearing on Wednesday, saying, "Micah would not do anything like this on purpose. He wouldn't. I know my boy, and I can hold my hand up to the Lord and testify that he's a good boy. He's never been in trouble. He loved his sister."

Joanna is the sister of one-year-old Joe Lockaby, who died in a hot car while in his grandmother's care in June of 2018.

The 68-year-old grandmother pleaded guilty to homicide by child abuse and is currently out on parole.

He put her in the plastic bin alive

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information