Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chrissy Powell (39) found dead 3 weeks after going missing

Chrissy Powell (39) found dead 3 weeks after going missing

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/l...4-19233a777da5

The San Antonio Police Department along with family and friends are searching for a missing mother, who police say could be in danger.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 12:49 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

If she was running late for work could she have been speeding and got into an accident and is in a ditch somewhere without her phone to call for help?

If they havent found her car, my bet is shes in a retaining pond. n

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ugh, that is so sad. I wonder if it was suicide?

Was her car found also? I figured maybe she got in a wreck and ended up in a ditch or something. But if they didn't find her car and only her body....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Was her car found also? I figured maybe she got in a wreck and ended up in a ditch or something. But if they didn't find her car and only her body....
    Per the article above, she was found in her car.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Per the article above, she was found in her car.
    Oh, I didn't even click the link, my bad!

I am going to guess OD.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ugh, that is so sad. I wonder if it was suicide?
    That is my guess based on the family statement.

ETA: after reading other articles on it I think Nic could be correct too. I'm about 50/50 on this one.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-25-2022 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That is my guess based on the family statement.

ETA: after reading other articles on it I think Nic could be correct too. I'm about 50/50 on this one.
    Yeah it's tough. I would normally guess suicide but leaned more to OD because someone who was rushing out the door to not be late to work, doesn't sound like someone on their way to commit suicide. But the fact she was found in the passenger seat sounds odd, if she were going to do drugs before work, you think she would be in the driver's seat. Passenger seat makes me think she was possibly trying to get out but couldn't get out through the driver's side so climbed over...?

I am all kinds of confused.

I'm confused on this one too, Nic. She left her phone at home, as well as her medications (not sure what type). Being found in the passenger seat has thrown me.

It sounds like a overdose to me. This lady I knew was found the same way, and she had overdosed. This is so sad, and unfortunate for her family.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    It sounds like a overdose to me. This lady I knew was found the same way, and she had overdosed. This is so sad, and unfortunate for her family.
    Yeah, I read that she was in the passenger seat and that she was found in a store parking lot. ANOTHER case where a dead body was in a car in a parking lot and went unnoticed for weeks. I'll never understand this. You park for even 2 minutes after the one hour parking restriction in Pasadena and you've got five million meter maids on your ass. Three weeks dead in your car at a Walmart and nobody bats an eye.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, I read that she was in the passenger seat and that she was found in a store parking lot. ANOTHER case where a dead body was in a car in a parking lot and went unnoticed for weeks. I'll never understand this. You park for even 2 minutes after the one hour parking restriction in Pasadena and you've got five million meter maids on your ass. Three weeks dead in your car at a Walmart and nobody bats an eye.
    I don't understand it either. I've never seen a store parking lot that would even let you sit overnight. Especially since most stores aren't open 24/7 anymore. This is such a tragic way to die. Which is why I hope that I have a bit more control over when I go. I don't know if want my dead body scaring the crap out of people.

This is the shopping center her car was found at (tried to upload as a picture, but didn't work). It was found between the Chipotle and Saltgrass Steak House...essentially below where you see 'The Patio' on the map. It makes zero sense that the mall employee(s) saw her car there and didn't investigate further until over a week later.

https://www.shophuebneroaks.com/pdfs/directoryMap.pdf

This is the shopping center her car was found at (tried to upload as a picture, but didn't work). It was found between the Chipotle and Saltgrass Steak House...essentially below where you see 'The Patio' on the map. It makes zero sense that the mall employee(s) saw her car there and didn't investigate further until over a week later.

https://www.shophuebneroaks.com/pdfs/directoryMap.pdf
    That's what I'm thinking. They must have shit "security" if they didn't notice her car there for days on end and nobody saw her inside looking pretty dead.

ETA: Also, I'm confused over the timeline. The Mall claims that her car had been there a week, but she's been missing for three weeks. Was she on a bender for two weeks then ended up there? Where was she for the two weeks prior?

That's what I'm thinking. They must have shit "security" if they didn't notice her car there for days on end and nobody saw her inside looking pretty dead.

ETA: Also, I'm confused over the timeline. The Mall claims that her car had been there a week, but she's been missing for three weeks. Was she on a bender for two weeks then ended up there? Where was she for the two weeks prior?
    I know, the timeline is definitely confusing. Given the ineptitude of the mall "security", the car could have been there the entire time.

I know, the timeline is definitely confusing. Given the ineptitude of the mall "security", the car could have been there the entire time.
    That's what I was thinking. It's also not just security. Did nobody else parking there notice a rancid smell or see her? It's all so insane to me.

That's what I was thinking. It's also not just security. Did nobody else parking there notice a rancid smell or see her? It's all so insane to me.
    I don't think that I've ever smelled a dead body or a decomposing former living being.

I don't think that I've ever smelled a dead body or a decomposing former living being.
    I have been in morgues (for professional reasons) and it is a smell you simply cannot ignore.

I've been in a morgue. It's a sickly sweet smell that is like nothing else you'll ever experience. It's not like an animal or trash. It's really it's own thing and it sticks with you.
    I have been in morgues (for professional reasons) and it is a smell you simply cannot ignore.

I've been in a morgue. It's a sickly sweet smell that is like nothing else you'll ever experience. It's not like an animal or trash. It's really it's own thing and it sticks with you.

All of this. Once you smell that smell, it sticks with you. We were in New Orleans once when the refrigerators in the morgue were down for like the 3rd day. You didn't even have to get that close to the building.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Idk that all sounds suspect to me. Wouldn't it be hard to commit suicide via hot car? I thought that the body's natural instincts take over. This is confounding.

Idk that all sounds suspect to me. Wouldn't it be hard to commit suicide via hot car? I thought that the body's natural instincts take over. This is confounding.
    It is strange. But maybe she took something to knock herself out and left a note?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

https://people.com/crime/cause-of-de...ce-close-case/

The death of a Texas mom who went missing in July was an accident, officials said.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So was I close enough to get a toaster?

Thread Information