Thread: July 4th shooting leaves at least 7 dead at parade in Highland Park, IL

July 4th shooting leaves at least 7 dead at parade in Highland Park, IL

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/04/us/hi...ade/index.html

A mass shooting at an Independence Day parade Monday in a suburb outside Chicago left at least six people dead, wounded about two dozen others and has sparked an extensive manhunt for an unidentified gunman who fired on unsuspecting attendees from a rooftop, authorities said.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Shooter is Robert E. Crimo 3rd. His dad ran for Highland Park mayor, and his family has long roots in the area. What a huge asshole. He's still on the run, everyone in the Highland Park area please be safe.

He's a rapper with a internet presence. Name is Awake the rapper.

Page with videos etc. Hurry and look before it's gone. https://awake-the-rapper-archive.blogspot.com/?m=1
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 07-04-2022 at 02:34 PM.

I just read the suspect is Robert E. Crimo III 22 years old. I hope they catch him.

EDIT: ninja'd by Queena

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Shooter is Robert E. Crimo 3rd. His dad ran for Highland Park mayor, and his family has long roots in the area. What a huge asshole. He's still on the run, everyone in the Highland Park area please be safe.

He's a rapper with a internet presence. Name is Awake the rapper.
    So hes from a prominent family and hes a popular rapper? This is a first.

I saw pictures of him and now I know why he shot people safely from a rooftop. I could have easily taken this guy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm sorry if this is prejudiced, but I'm never surprised when people with face tattoos get arrested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm sorry if this is prejudiced, but I'm never surprised when people with face tattoos get arrested.
    You will find that sentiment a lot on MDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So hes from a prominent family and hes a popular rapper? This is a first.

I saw pictures of him and now I know why he shot people safely from a rooftop. I could have easily taken this guy.
    Ikr I could've body slammed him with one boob.

It's a heavily Jewish populated area, and his dad ran on the 'Make Highland Park Great Again' slogan and I found pictures of someone who is supposed to be the shooter in a flag or Maga flag. I can't really see the picture clearly, so at this point I think that he's just a regular old asshole.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Thatalex9...91785823064064

That's the flag picture, and it is a big ole T.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-04-2022 at 04:15 PM. Reason: ETA: pics

Happy Birthday, USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

I bet his dad is shitting his pants. He's most likely the one who radicalized his son, and now look at the harm he's caused. This is so messed up. Some of the people he shot were neighbors and family friends.

This is one of his videos.

I love how YT took the video down because it 'violated their terms of service'. Nevermind that it was up for years. Good job, YT!

I am wondering if he is an incel.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I love how YT took the video down because it 'violated their terms of service'. Nevermind that it was up for years. Good job, YT!

I am wondering if he is an incel.
    Just looking at him, I think incel for sure.

Idk but he had a sex doll that looked like a child. I had no idea that they made things like that. Wtf! He would ride around with it, and even role played a suicide by hanging with it. I'm not sure if that's the right terminology, he said the doll hung herself. I'm going to put everything I've screenshotted on my imgur and post the link.

Imgur isn't working for me.

I finally figured out what the symbol is that he kept using. It's from the game Detroit Become Human. It's really good game and one of the few games that I was able to beat on PS4 back before I developed video game nausea.
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 07-05-2022 at 11:18 AM.

7 person dies from the attack:

https://apple.news/AazNoXLjwQNqG-iEmC6uK5g

He planned this for weeks, dressed like a woman, climbed up the fire escape. After the shooting he dropped the rifle and fled like he was a bystander. Then he went to his moms house and took her car.

Ive been reading up everywhere about this guy, and apparently his mom is cray.

7 person dies from the attack:

https://apple.news/AazNoXLjwQNqG-iEmC6uK5g

He planned this for weeks, dressed like a woman, climbed up the fire escape. After the shooting he dropped the rifle and fled like he was a bystander. Then he went to his moms house and took her car.

Ive been reading up everywhere about this guy, and apparently his mom is cray.
    The police have been talking to her for hours. They closed the UPS store that she uses for business purposes. His one sister doesn't use Dad's name, she uses the mothers name. I think that they share parents because all are listed in grandpa Crimo's obituary. I have all types of pictures, but I can't get them to upload to imgur.

https://www.wesh.com/article/illinoi...illed/40519172

Parents of 2-year-old boy found alone at Illinois parade shooting among those killed

GFM: https://www.gofundme.com/f/irina-and-kevin-mccarthy
    OMG their GFM is at 1.6 million dollars, Ive never seen it so high.

That poor kid is an orphan now. He so young, he may not even remember his parents.

OMG their GFM is at 1.6 million dollars, Ive never seen it so high.

That poor kid is an orphan now. He so young, he may not even remember his parents.
    He probably won't, but hopefully, his grandparents will keep their memories alive.

They should start charging some of the parents. You just don't sponsor someone who threatened to kill the entire family 2 months ago for a gun. I know that I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    They should start charging some of the parents. You just don't sponsor someone who threatened to kill the entire family 2 months ago for a gun. I know that I wouldn't.
    He also threatened to kill himself. Im wondering how he wasnt 5150'd.

He also threatened to kill himself. Im wondering how he wasnt 5150'd.
    I wished he had killed himself.

If we start charging the parents/sponsors, hopefully, others will have second thoughts about helping people get guns.

Poor kid Hes still not out of the woods yet. Still on a vent is not a good sign.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/01/us/hi...oss/index.html

8-year-old boy paralyzed in Highland Park shooting may have 'some cognitive loss,' family says
    Poor innocent baby.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...tand-102614958

Judge to decide if father of man accused in parade shooting will stand trial too

An Illinois judge is expected to decide Monday whether the father of the man accused of fatally shooting seven people at a Fourth of July parade in suburban Chicago will stand trial himself for helping his son obtain a gun license three years earlier.

Prosecutors charged the father, Robert Crimo Jr., under an unconstitutionally vague law and the whole case should therefore be tossed, his lawyer argued at a hearing earlier this month in Waukegan, north of Highland Park where the 2022 shooting took place. If Lake County Judge George Strickland rejects the defense motion to dismiss, Crimo Jr.'s bench trial would start on Nov. 6.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...tand-102614958

Judge to decide if father of man accused in parade shooting will stand trial too
    I think parents of children do need to be held responsible, but he was 22. If he is held responsible, the government should be as well.

Thread Information