Thread: Xichen Yang (21) allegedly slashed wife Nhu Quynh Pham's throat and held her hand and played music to her while she died

Xichen Yang (21) allegedly slashed wife Nhu Quynh Pham's throat and held her hand and played music to her while she died

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...gs-police-say/

A man admitted to slashing his wife?s throat and then holding her hand while she died in a bathtub, according to Altamonte Springs police.

Police arrested Xichen Yang, 21, at his home on Ballard Street Tuesday. Seminole County Public Schools confirmed Yang is a 2019 graduate of Oviedo High School.

Officers said they received a call from a man who claimed he called his employee, Yang, and the worker said he had just killed his wife and was in the process of cleaning up the scene.

When police arrived at Goldelm at Charter Pointe Apartments, they got a key from the leasing office and entered Yang?s apartment, records show.

Inside, officers said they found the victim ? Nhu Quynh Pham ? in the bathroom laying in a pool of blood with her throat slashed. Investigators said they also found disinfectant and rubber gloves used for cleaning.

When police questioned Yang, he admitted to slashing the woman?s throat, according to the arrest report. Yang said the woman began crawling away after the attack, so he placed her in the bathtub, records show.

Yang said he then put on his wife?s favorite music and held her hand for about 10 minutes as she died, according to police.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-slit-wi...lorida-1718231

Yang reportedly admitted to police that he did "unspeakable" things to his wife, including slashing her throat and putting her in the tub after she attempted to crawl away after the attack. When pressed as to why he didn't stop before he killed his wife, Yang mentioned to the police that that was "not how he was raised" and that when he begins something, he must go "all the way" every time.

Yang also told police he held his wife's hand and put on her favorite type of music as she died, the outlet stated.

Following her murder, police remarked on how young Pham was and how her life was taken away entirely too early.

"I know that she was in her early 20s. She was a young female and still had a whole life ahead of her," Michelle Montalvo of the Altamonte Springs Police Department told WESH 2.

The man who alerted the police about the deadly incident was Yang's employer. In his interview with officers, he said he originally called Yang after he did not show up for work, according to WKMG.

Yang's employer went on to tell police that he was supposedly upset about his wife burning his passport. Following a scolding from his employer about his lack of responsibility, Yang told his employer about murdering his wife and committing other "unspeakable" acts, the station reported.

In addition to murder, Yang has been charged with tampering with evidence.

What a fucking psycho.

So his boss called and told him how irresponsible he was, and he said aht aht I always finish what I start. For instance, I started killing my wife, and now I'm finishing. Who are you calling irresponsible? I think that he may have a mental problem. I'm sure that when he was being raised and they said finish everything, they didn't mean murder.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/nhu-quynh-pham

Quite a few pics of her at the link above.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Unbelievable. She was so young and full of life. This is just heartbreaking and I hope he burns in hell. Sooner rather than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information