Thread: Man claims his father is responsible for Keddie murders and other unsolved crimes/murders

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Man claims his father is responsible for Keddie murders and other unsolved crimes/murders

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but it is trending pretty heavily on FB. A man, who happens to be an author, claims his father is responsible for numerous crimes. He also claims he was kept on mechanical feeding for eight years and doesn't remember his childhood. Oh, he is also claiming he just discovered he had a twin brother. Years ago he wrote a post saying he had an older sister he never met. It is bizarre.

Here is a run-down he just posted on LinkedIn of his father's crimes:

A still-unsolved quadruple homicide that occurred in Northern California in April 1981. The composite sketch of the suspect witnesses saw and a photo of my father serve as the cover photo of this article. An extensive amount of information related to this crime is included on my Facebook page, and has been turned over to authorities.

The discovery of a mutilated and burned infant girl in a landfill in Rupert, Idaho in 1989. I believe this girl is my sister, and we are working with a fantastic detective in Idaho on this case.

The bombing of buses outside of an Egyptian museum in 1993. My father took several photos of buses in Cairo on March 15, 1993. On March 16, 1993 he photographed various parts of the museum, as well as buses parked outside. A short while later a device went off that damaged the buses. No one was harmed in this incident, but it points to the strange nature of my Father’s work in the 1990s, when he traveled internationally as a technical advisor to a manufacturing company.

Two Canadian murders that occurred in the late summer and early fall of 2010. Between 2009-2019 my father spent a significant amount of his time in the rural area around Edmonton. In August 2010 a woman named Amber Tuccaro disappeared. There is an audio recording associated with the murder. Multiple family members and friends–including me, my younger brother, our wives, all of my children, my father's nephew, and his longtime best friend–have all identified him as the voice of the abductor captured by accident on a phone call Ms. Tuccaro makes during her abduction.

The following month, a man who looks almost exactly like me disappeared near my father. His name was Dusten Cody Ryan McMillan. My name is Dustin McKissen, and my little brother’s name is Cody Ryan McKissen. We strongly believe this is not a coincidence.

Additionally, in October 2010 my father drugged and raped me in a Toronto hotel room. It took me ten years to accept and understand what happened that night—and to realize my father’s involvement.

The 2018 death of my father-in-law, Mark Malanga. Mark was found in his garage with a kitchen knife five inches deep in his neck and twisted. Despite being stabbed hard enough to fracture his C5 and C6 vertebrae, Mark’s death was ruled a suicide. It is not a suicide, and my dad was almost certainly involved in killing my wife’s father. More information is available on Facebook.

The coverup of an identical twin I didn’t know I had until about a week ago. I remember very little of my childhood. I know stories I was told, and retelling those stories helped build my platform here on LinkedIn. The actual memories I have are terrifying, and include being made to bathe in a small dirt hole behind a shed in our backyard when I was a kid, finding a silo on my grandmother’s property when I was 11 that was set up on the inside to look like a child’s bedroom photographed in the home my parents lived in between 1984-1987, my mother chasing me down as I ran across our yard before pulling out an unloosened tooth with pliers, and me being strapped to a bed and injected with something while several adults hold me down.

There are multiple photographs of a child who looks almost exactly like me, however, his left hand looks badly injured and his right hand looks charred and black. We believe I was kept in some form of captivity until I was 8 years old. Then, in the summer of 1989, we were effectively swapped. This individual has likely lived in Arizona for most of his adult life, and has a VERY different relationship with my father than I do. More information about this incredible story is available on my personal Facebook page.
    His FB page with pictures of his twin he never knew about, etc.: https://www.facebook.com/dustin.mckissen

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wishi...0iC9UWfwZTfhAo

Copy of a post he made in 2020 where he claimed his father murdered Amber Tuccaro and mention of his older sister he never knew about: https://community.whattoexpect.com/f...iK1QI8OvJlnvKk
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 06-06-2022 at 08:34 AM.

Oooh I remember reading up on the Keddie murders, it always fascinated me. Maybe because it wasn't too far from my area.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just skimmed through his LinkedIn article and pics. One of the older school pics he claims is him and he remembers taking, that kid has the same left ear as the pic he says is not him (which has the "burned" right hand). This is all just weird.

Edited to correct spelling.
    Last edited by Nic B; 06-06-2022 at 09:22 AM.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Just skimmed through his LinkedIn article and pics. One of the older school pics he claims is him and he remembers taking, that kid has the same left year as the pic he says is not him (which the "burned" right hand). This is all just weird.
    Really weird. I am thinking he needs serious help and/or this is a big PR thing he is doing to get attention for his next book.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Really weird. I am thinking he needs serious help and/or this is a big PR thing he is doing to get attention for his next book.
    I wabt some PR thing, what ever the fuck that is.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I wabt some PR thing, what ever the fuck that is.

Wasn't there an author guy who did the same thing concerning the Zodiac Killer and some relative of his and then wrote a big book?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Wasn't there an author guy who did the same thing concerning the Zodiac Killer and some relative of his and then wrote a big book?
    I knew of the one who claimed his father killed the Black Dahlia, I need to check to see if there was one for Zodiac as well.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    A bit different but similar concept.
    Jack Unterweger, an Australian journalist and international serial killer, was sent to LA to cover crime stories. He stayed in exactly the same room that serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka Night Stalker, had been in at the Cecil Hotel. He would frequently go on calls with cops. It’s now believed, he used these trips as “scouting excursions” for his next victims.

I knew of the one who claimed his father killed the Black Dahlia, I need to check to see if there was one for Zodiac as well.
    If I recall correctly, Black Dahlia was also the authors mother. He didn’t know or have a relationship with his father growing up. Interestingly, Black Dahlia was a guest at the Cecil Hotel shortly before her murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladyseeya View Post
    A bit different but similar concept.
    Jack Unterweger, an Australian journalist and international serial killer, was sent to LA to cover crime stories. He stayed in exactly the same room that serial killer Richard Ramirez, aka Night Stalker, had been in at the Cecil Hotel. He would frequently go on calls with cops. It’s now believed, he used these trips as “scouting excursions” for his next victims.
    Oooh, that is super interesting!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I was reading about this last week. If it's true, it's insane.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I was reading about this last week. If it's true, it's insane.
    I think it's more like HE is insane. Someone said he's tried pulling this before...

Yeah, he is clearly either on something or has mental health issues. Over the weekend he shared pictures of a baby's hand and said it was warped...something his family had power to do or something. He is out of it.

Here is the bizarre post from yesterday. The man is truly ill.

All - One extremely troubling part of my family?s story is the discovery of literally dozens of impossible to explain photos. Many of these pictures capture members of my family experiencing temporary physical changes. These are just a few photos showing a male relative of mine experiencing what appears to be a temporary change to his left and right hands, as well as my twin brother cowering in fright with his hand tucked between his legs. Given that the photo comes from the same sequence, we believe he is cowering because of what is occurring with the other boy?s hands.

These photos are original pictures taken in late 1983 or early 1984, and are part of dozens of photos shot from 1976 to the late 1990s that show members of my family experiencing impossible to explain changes to their bodies. We have had the photos examined by photographers and analysts. They are genuine, meaning they were actually taken.

I don?t know what is happening here, but even if it is a prosthetic (which I personally don?t believe, but it is possible), fitting your children with terrifying prosthetics and encouraging them to scare one another doesn?t counter the argument that my father was a truly evil man.

The presence of photos like these tie directly to my theory that a little girl found without her hands in a Rupert, Idaho landfill in 1989 is my sister. We will get to that case.

Before that, we will cover a topic that may also be connected to these photos: my parents engagement in occult activity.

Will we drop that video in a couple of days, but ahead of that we will release more of these photos.

This is only just beginning?and it is scary.

There is something really wrong, all around us, and I think we can all feel it. I believe that same wrongness has existed in my family for decades.

Again, this person?s hands usually appear normal. Sometimes they do not. Neither do his ears.

More to come.

Oh, okay. Yeah. He's a looneytune.

Crazy coo coo bananas

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I really don’t see much interesting with the kids hands. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Cowering in fright? He looks pissed, if you ask me.

This guy is really seeing shit that isn't even there.

Cowering in fright? He looks pissed, if you ask me.

This guy is really seeing shit that isn't even there.
    I thought he looked like he needed a bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I thought he looked like he needed a bathroom
    Keep in mind that is his 'twin brother' that he never knew and says is now missing. In essence, it is a picture of himself. He doesn't remember anything from his childhood age 8 and younger, but he does know he was kept on some sort of artificial feeding device all those years.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Keep in mind that is his 'twin brother' that he never knew and says is now missing. In essence, it is a picture of himself. He doesn't remember anything from his childhood age 8 and younger, but he does know he was kept on some sort of artificial feeding device all those years.
    Oooohhhhhh GOTCHA!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information