Thread: Man claims his father is responsible for Keddie murders and other unsolved crimes/murders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Man claims his father is responsible for Keddie murders and other unsolved crimes/murders

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but it is trending pretty heavily on FB. A man, who happens to be an author, claims his father is responsible for numerous crimes. He also claims he was kept on mechanical feeding for eight years and doesn't remember his childhood. Oh, he is also claiming he just discovered he had a twin brother. Years ago he wrote a post saying he had an older sister he never met. It is bizarre.

Here is a run-down he just posted on LinkedIn of his father's crimes:

A still-unsolved quadruple homicide that occurred in Northern California in April 1981. The composite sketch of the suspect witnesses saw and a photo of my father serve as the cover photo of this article. An extensive amount of information related to this crime is included on my Facebook page, and has been turned over to authorities.

The discovery of a mutilated and burned infant girl in a landfill in Rupert, Idaho in 1989. I believe this girl is my sister, and we are working with a fantastic detective in Idaho on this case.

The bombing of buses outside of an Egyptian museum in 1993. My father took several photos of buses in Cairo on March 15, 1993. On March 16, 1993 he photographed various parts of the museum, as well as buses parked outside. A short while later a device went off that damaged the buses. No one was harmed in this incident, but it points to the strange nature of my Father’s work in the 1990s, when he traveled internationally as a technical advisor to a manufacturing company.

Two Canadian murders that occurred in the late summer and early fall of 2010. Between 2009-2019 my father spent a significant amount of his time in the rural area around Edmonton. In August 2010 a woman named Amber Tuccaro disappeared. There is an audio recording associated with the murder. Multiple family members and friends–including me, my younger brother, our wives, all of my children, my father's nephew, and his longtime best friend–have all identified him as the voice of the abductor captured by accident on a phone call Ms. Tuccaro makes during her abduction.

The following month, a man who looks almost exactly like me disappeared near my father. His name was Dusten Cody Ryan McMillan. My name is Dustin McKissen, and my little brother’s name is Cody Ryan McKissen. We strongly believe this is not a coincidence.

Additionally, in October 2010 my father drugged and raped me in a Toronto hotel room. It took me ten years to accept and understand what happened that night—and to realize my father’s involvement.

The 2018 death of my father-in-law, Mark Malanga. Mark was found in his garage with a kitchen knife five inches deep in his neck and twisted. Despite being stabbed hard enough to fracture his C5 and C6 vertebrae, Mark’s death was ruled a suicide. It is not a suicide, and my dad was almost certainly involved in killing my wife’s father. More information is available on Facebook.

The coverup of an identical twin I didn’t know I had until about a week ago. I remember very little of my childhood. I know stories I was told, and retelling those stories helped build my platform here on LinkedIn. The actual memories I have are terrifying, and include being made to bathe in a small dirt hole behind a shed in our backyard when I was a kid, finding a silo on my grandmother’s property when I was 11 that was set up on the inside to look like a child’s bedroom photographed in the home my parents lived in between 1984-1987, my mother chasing me down as I ran across our yard before pulling out an unloosened tooth with pliers, and me being strapped to a bed and injected with something while several adults hold me down.

There are multiple photographs of a child who looks almost exactly like me, however, his left hand looks badly injured and his right hand looks charred and black. We believe I was kept in some form of captivity until I was 8 years old. Then, in the summer of 1989, we were effectively swapped. This individual has likely lived in Arizona for most of his adult life, and has a VERY different relationship with my father than I do. More information about this incredible story is available on my personal Facebook page.
    His FB page with pictures of his twin he never knew about, etc.: https://www.facebook.com/dustin.mckissen

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/wishi...0iC9UWfwZTfhAo

Copy of a post he made in 2020 where he claimed his father murdered Amber Tuccaro and mention of his older sister he never knew about: https://community.whattoexpect.com/f...iK1QI8OvJlnvKk
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 06-06-2022 at 08:34 AM.

Thread Information