Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: At least 21 dead in school shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

To the half that makes me whole ,
    Mom, I have no words to describe how I feel right now, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life. I never thought that I would be here writing this type of post for you . Mom, you are a hero. I keep telling myself that this isn’t real . I just want to hear your voice . I want to hear you talking to our dogs with that silly voice you make so high that wakes everyone up in the morning. I want to hear you say “Nanis wake up already man!” Because I keep snoozing my alarm . I want to hug you one last time and I want to feel the calluses on your hands because you were not only a teacher during the day, but the most hardworking cross fitter in the afternoon. I want to be able to get out of work and expect your call at 4:30 everyday because that’s the first thing you would do as soon as you got out. I want to see you sitting on the couch you claimed was only yours sitting with our dogs . I want to send you tik toks and say them over and over until dad gets tired of us . I want to annoy you and wake you up from naps just so you can check on my chicken and make sure I didn’t under cook it . I want to sing karaoke with you and hear you sing “ shine bright like diamond!” In your loudest voice . I want to fight with you for the stupidest things and then laugh with you after . I want everything back . I want you to come back to me mom. I miss you more than words can explain. My beautiful mom, thank you for the funniest memories . Thank you for the best times of my life. Thank you for being my bestfriend. Thank you for being the best mom anyone could ask for . You are so known by many now and I’m so happy that people know your name and that beautiful face of yours and they know what a hero looks like . I don’t know how to do this life without you, but I will take care of dad. I will take care of our dogs and I will forever say your name so you are always remembered, Eva Mireles, 4th grade teacher at Robb Elementary who selflessly jumped in front of her students to save their lives . My heart will forever be broken. My bestfriend, my twin was taken from me . Thank you for loving me in the best ways and for raising me to become so strong. Everyone who knows you knows how outgoing and funny you were and I will miss your laugh forever. I want to thank you mom, for being such an inspiration to me. I will forever be so proud to be your daughter. My sweet mommy , I will see you again. ����

Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out during this difficult time , my family will always be so grateful for all of the love and support. Thank you for remembering my mom and sharing what a Hero she is. My condolences go out to all of the families who were affected by this tragedy. God bless you all and please hold yalls mommas tight for me .

where to host images

Double. So I'll take this time to say, FUCK THE NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I cant imagine my mother dying that way. My heart literally breaks for that girl. Her mother died a hero.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Because this is something to strive for? Come on, Texas - let's be the #1 state to buy something that has the sole purpose of KILLING. Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with this country where we have this almost (maybe not almost, maybe full) sexual attraction to guns? It's fucking obscene.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

11:32 a.m.: The gunman went toward the west side of the campus, which is a back door, but as he was approaching the door, a Uvalde Independent School District police officer attempted to confront the gunman him, McCraw said.
    So there was a police officer at the school, I wonder if he was armed? He had to have lived right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

Very interesting article with a timeline. The bastard shot his grandma in the head, but she managed to run across the street for help. Shes in critical condition.

So apparently this kid liked to threaten people and carve shit into his face. He also dropped out of school, yeah no red flags there...
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-25-2022 at 06:07 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So another case where a 'good guy with a gun' didn't stop it from happening. Guess that blows one of the GOP's favorite theories out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So another case where a 'good guy with a gun' didn't stop it from happening. Guess that blows one of the GOP's favorite theories out of the water.
    I read 3 officers were injured by this little shit. I wonder if the first officer had a bullet proof vest on?

I just dont know how dude lived.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-25-2022 at 07:11 PM.

I?m reading reports that it took the cops 40 minutes to enter and that an off duty border patrol actually went in and killed him? I?m also seeing people say parents were showing up begging the cops to go in.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m reading reports that it took the cops 40 minutes to enter and that an off duty border patrol actually went in and killed him? I?m also seeing people say parents were showing up begging the cops to go in.
    Yep. I saw that on CNN. That he was in there for 40 minutes to an hour before they went in and killed him.

There's literally no excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    So an off duty cop shot him and the police wouldnt go in...hmm. Welp hopefully they wont have jobs much longer.

I cant imagine being stuck with a shooter in a classroom for 40 minutes, there is no excuse for that. Those poor victims.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/surviv...-texas-school/

Fourth-grader recounts harrowing moment Salvador Ramos stormed Texas school

A fourth-grader at Robb Elementary School has shared harrowing details of the moment madman shooter Salvador Ramos entered the classroom – announcing to the terrified students, “It’s time to die!”

The boy told KENS 5 that he and four classmates took cover under a cloth-covered table when the crazed gunman stormed in after blasting another door.

“When I heard the shooting through the door, I told my friend to hide under something so he won’t find us,” the youngster told the outlet. “I was hiding hard. And I was telling my friend to not talk because he is going to hear us.”

The brave boy continued his chilling account: “He came in and he crouched a little bit and he said, he said, ‘It’s time to die!’”

“When the cops came, the cop said, ‘Yell if you need help!’ And one of the persons in my class said, ‘Help!’” the boy told KENS 5.

“The guy overheard and he came in and shot her. The cop barged into that classroom. The guy shot at the cop. And the cops started shooting,” he added.

The fourth-grader said that after the horrific attack, which left 19 of his classmates and two teachers dead, he and the others came out from under the table, which may have prevented Ramos from seeing them.

“I just opened the curtain and I just put my hand out,” he said. “I got out with my friend. I knew it was police. I saw the armor and the shield.”

The boy also credited murdered teachers Irma Garcia and Eva Mireles for their final acts of heroism.

“They were nice teachers. They went in front of my classmates to help. To save them,” the boy said, adding that talking to his family and a counselor about he horror has helped him cope with the trauma.

“I would like to say to every kid and parent to be safe,” he told KENS 5.

“When the cops came, the cop said, ‘Yell if you need help!’ And one of the persons in my class said, ‘Help!’” the boy told KENS 5.

“The guy overheard and he came in and shot her
    OMG why would the cop yell that when there is an active shooter?? Or maybe the boy thought it was the cop, when it was actually the shooter saying this?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So an off duty cop shot him and the police wouldnt go in...hmm. Welp hopefully they wont have jobs much longer.

I cant imagine being stuck with a shooter in a classroom for 40 minutes, there is no excuse for that. Those poor victims.
    Remember the Parkland shooting where the cop hid? He was fired and if I remember correctly he sued and got his job back.

Also, that article says the little boy knew it was the cops because he saw the armor and shields. Um, they lucked out that it truly was the cops at that time because the shooter was in armor too.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

It takes a special kind of psychopath to stand outside and listen to children being murdered for an hour and not do anything. "Laying their lives on the line". FUCK OFF. There were dozens and dozens of cops outside and they were too pussy to go inside and storm the guy. THEY HAD BODY ARMOR and still wouldn't risk their lives to save the kids. Another case of cops not doing their job.

Tragedy on top of tragedy.
    Husband of teacher killed at Texas elementary school shooting dies

The couple leaves behind four children.

The widower of a Texas elementary school teacher killed in a shooting has died of a heart attack days just days after his wife was killed.

Joe Garcia, the husband of Irma Garcia, suffered a fatal heart attack on Thursday, two days after his wife died in a mass shooting at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, the couple's nephew, John Martinez, and a close family friend confirmed.

The couple, who had known each other since the eighth grade, was set to celebrate their 25th anniversary this year, family said.

Irma Garcia was a fourth-grade teacher who had been with the school for 23 years, according to the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District's website.

Irma Garcia had also been co-teaching with Eva Mireles, the other teacher killed in the attack, in the same classroom for five years.

The two faculty were among another 19 children, mostly third and fourth graders, who were fatally shot on Tuesday when suspected gunman Salvador Ramos opened fire on the classroom.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/widower-te...ry?id=85000519
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Tragedy on top of tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Because this is something to strive for? Come on, Texas - let's be the #1 state to buy something that has the sole purpose of KILLING. Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with this country where we have this almost (maybe not almost, maybe full) sexual attraction to guns? It's fucking obscene.
    I can not put into words how immensely painful and infuriating it was to see images of Governor Abbott and that piece of shit Ted Cruz at the prayer vigil for the victims. Both of these heartless bastards continue to put guns above human lives and gloat about it on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    I can not put into words how immensely painful and infuriating it was to see images of Governor Abbott and that piece of shit Ted Cruz at the prayer vigil for the victims. Both of these heartless bastards continue to put guns above human lives and gloat about it on social media.
    If DeSantis had been there, it would've been the trifecta of evil.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...aw/9602819002/
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Already hearing stories involving the shooter and animal mutilation/abuse. So we have another Psychopath on our hands.
    Hearing that he said "its time to die" when he went into the kids classroom makes me sick to my stomach. Those poor kids hiding under the table. They are going to have life long trauma.

I cant believe the police treated the parents so badly. I would have been a raving lunatic waiting outside. I would have been trying to get into the school.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Already hearing stories involving the shooter and animal mutilation/abuse. So we have another Psychopath on our hands.
    Hearing that he said "its time to die" when he went into the kids classroom makes me sick to my stomach. Those poor kids hiding under the table. They are going to have life long trauma.

I cant believe the police treated the parents so badly. I would have been a raving lunatic waiting outside. I would have been trying to get into the school.
    They were ready to tazer THEM, but active shooter killing a bunch a children? Nah, fam. Fucking USELESS.

They were ready to tazer THEM, but active shooter killing a bunch a children? Nah, fam. Fucking USELESS.
    And they are lying all over the place trying to cover it. They initially said that he was engaged when he first entered the school. Now they are admitting that he walked in an unlocked door and no one said or did anything to him. They enjoy their 'hero' status but don't want to have to actually work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    And they are lying all over the place trying to cover it. They initially said that he was engaged when he first entered the school. Now they are admitting that he walked in an unlocked door and no one said or did anything to him. They enjoy their 'hero' status but don't want to have to actually work for it.
    Yeah they originally said he got in a scuffle with the school police officer, and that in that scuffle, he dropped a bunch of ammo. They also said he was shooting outside of the school at people at a funeral home?

You are right they also said he went into an unlocked door easily.

Which one is it?

Thread Information