Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: At least 21 dead in school shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I hope this shines a light on what I've been saying all along. POLICE DON'T DO THEIR JOBS. They sit on their asses writing tickets and soaking up the benefits of a job that literally hands everything to them. People are left to search for their missing loved ones on their own, people have to hire their own private investigators if they want anything solved and kids get made in to Swiss Cheese while cowards hang out in the hallway.

This wasn't always the case. I've known a lot of great cops in the day, but for at least the past 20 years it's been a cushy job where they literally do fuck all.
    And fuck them for pepper spraying and tasing histerical parents. Those were their babies in there.

I said to my husband "I would go into the school if Austin was in there IDGAF if I wasnt supposed to go." and my husband said "I have no doubt about that".

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    And fuck them for pepper spraying and tasing histerical parents. Those were their babies in there.

I said to my husband "I would go into the school if Austin was in there IDGAF if I wasnt supposed to go." and my husband said "I have no doubt about that".
    Well, in their defense, they still like to act like big guys with power so instead of ACTUALLY DOING THEIR JOBS they'll suffice to attacking parents. Oh. And black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

I would have been breaking down those doors to get my child, and I would like to think any child. How could they stand there and listen to children being executed?

Someone asked if each person has to be buzzed into the schools here, and the answer is yes. They ask on the intercom why you're there and then allow you to enter. It's the same at my son's therapy center too. As a kid in Chicago I don't remember that, but I do remember doors being locked in between classes and security guards and metal detectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I would have been breaking down those doors to get my child, and I would like to think any child. How could they stand there and listen to children being executed?

Someone asked if each person has to be buzzed into the schools here, and the answer is yes. They ask on the intercom why you're there and then allow you to enter. It's the same at my son's therapy center too. As a kid in Chicago I don't remember that, but I do remember doors being locked in between classes and security guards and metal detectors.
    It's so crazy how things change so quickly. My schools were always wide open. No metal detectors or police. The gym teachers were considered the "security guards". We had zero protection from anything. Anyone could walk right in off the street.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It's so crazy how things change so quickly. My schools were always wide open. No metal detectors or police. The gym teachers were considered the "security guards". We had zero protection from anything. Anyone could walk right in off the street.
    That is how my schools were as well.

Same except no one was the security guard. If you were a student outside of the classroom after a bell rang the principal might be there to ask what you were doing. Other than that no one cared.

I went to school in Chicago. I don't think that they feared someone coming in the school and shooting, but rather people in gangs bringing guns and shooting. My school wasn't a bad school or even in a bad neighborhood. I went to school in Hyde Park, home of the University of Chicago and Obama. I think that all Chicago high schools are like that, even Whitney Young, one of the best schools in the country. Not that anyone said my school was bad, but I started wondering myself why they had all of that security. Then a friend reminded me how dangerous Chicago was during the 90s. I swear I didn't notice anything, and I lost two cousins from the same family, so crime affected me... I was just a dumb teenager who had my head in a book during that time.

These officers shouldn't be able to sleep at night. I would think that protecting children would be the least that they could do. They rarely will stop an adult from being killed, so you would think that they would protect children.

Behind the Bastards has a series on the guy who militarized the police, and it's very interesting to say the least. There's a part where he focuses on the Texas Rangers... Had no idea that they were so horrible.

I went to school in Chicago. I don't think that they feared someone coming in the school and shooting, but rather people in gangs bringing guns and shooting. My school wasn't a bad school or even in a bad neighborhood. I went to school in Hyde Park, home of the University of Chicago and Obama. I think that all Chicago high schools are like that, even Whitney Young, one of the best schools in the country. Not that anyone said my school was bad, but I started wondering myself why they had all of that security. Then a friend reminded me how dangerous Chicago was during the 90s. I swear I didn't notice anything, and I lost two cousins from the same family, so crime affected me... I was just a dumb teenager who had my head in a book during that time.

These officers shouldn't be able to sleep at night. I would think that protecting children would be the least that they could do. They rarely will stop an adult from being killed, so you would think that they would protect children.

Behind the Bastards has a series on the guy who militarized the police, and it's very interesting to say the least. There's a part where he focuses on the Texas Rangers... Had no idea that they were so horrible.
    I went in the 80s for the most part, but location would also be a factor. My town wasn't small, but it also wasn't really near cities with a major gang problem. Lowell maybe, but we were still 20 miles from Boston.

I'll have to look up that series.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thats how my school was. It was an all girls in a bad section of town. Columbine happened when I was a junior.

Behind the Bastards is great. Like most podcast that focuses on bad people, they have more than a few episodes on Hitler. They also have episodes on my favorite dictator that I hate, Stalin. He doesn't get enough hate in America. They did a series on Ireland and how Britain screwed them over. The episodes on Kissinger were also good.

Behind the Bastards is great. Like most podcast that focuses on bad people, they have more than a few episodes on Hitler. They also have episodes on my favorite dictator that I hate, Stalin. He doesn't get enough hate in America. They did a series on Ireland and how Britain screwed them over. The episodes on Kissinger were also good.
    I thought I recognized the name! You already introduced me to them! I listened to their series on the Irish Genocide. Okay, I know how to find those guys.
    Oh well, back to gum.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...5652d69762c202

Texas school shooter's grandmother discharged from hospital over a month after he shot her

Cecila ‘Sally’ Gonzales, 66, had been receiving treatment at University Health in San Antonio since the May 24 shooting at Robb Elementary School.

Gonzales was shot square in the face by her grandson, Salvador Ramos, before he took her truck and drove less than a mile away to the school with an AR-15 rifle. After slipping into the building through an unlocked door, Ramos opened fire and killed 19 children and two teachers.

One neighbor of Gonzales said the woman came running across the street after she had been shot, yelling ‘Look at what he did to me!’ according to Daily Mail.

‘She was delirious and in obvious pain,’ Gilberto Gallegos told the outlet. ‘Celia then said to me: “Look at what he did to me!” She never mentioned his name, but my wife and I knew who she was talking about, her grandson, Salvador.’

After being shot, Gonzales was able to call for help. She was taken in a helicopter to San Antonio’s University Hospital and arrived in critical condition.

The bullet had pierced Gonzales’ jaw and upper cheek, her husband, Rolando Reyes, told CNN. She reportedly needed significant reconstructive surgery.

Following a month of treatment, the hospital shared she had been released in a tweet.

‘We are pleased to share some good news related to last month’s tragic shooting in Uvalde: The 66-year-old woman has been discharged.’

The hospital also shared that a 10-year-old girl, the only remaining patient from the shooting, who had been in critical condition had been upgraded to good condition.

Surveillance video inside school.
    https://www.statesman.com/story/news...e/65370384007/
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I couldn't even imagine. I hate to even put this out in to the universe, but I can almost guarantee that this poor guy will ultimately unalive himself.

As far as I'm concerned, those cops aided and abetted the gunman. They prevented the parents from entering the building and I guarantee that THEY would have rushed the guy and ripped him to shreds. Basically doing their job for them.
    Oh well, back to gum.

I hope he doesnt unalive himself all 11 of his students did die though.

That post was removed from Reddit, Im new to that site but I guess it viloated their TOS. I was just trying to post something positive to come out of this whole mess.

What is the line and bag on his leg? Is that a catheter and urine bag?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope he doesnt unalive himself all 11 of his students did die though.

That post was removed from Reddit, Im new to that site but I guess it viloated their TOS. I was just trying to post something positive to come out of this whole mess.

What is the line and bag on his leg? Is that a catheter and urine bag?
    Post more over here

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Post more over here
    Ok dear leader

Ok dear leader
    I will forgive you this time.

Thread Information