Thread: Stockton Kings player Chance Comanch (27) and his girlfriend Sakari Harnden (19) arrested in the alleged kidnapping/murder of Marayna Rodgers

Stockton Kings player Chance Comanch (27) and his girlfriend Sakari Harnden (19) arrested in the alleged kidnapping/murder of Marayna Rodgers

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...d-l-rcna130171

Chance Comanche, 27, who plays for the Stockton Kings, was arrested by California FBI agents on Friday and is pending extradition to Nevada for kidnapping, the LVMPD said in a Sunday release. He is currently booked in the Sacramento County Main Jail on no bail, jail records show.
    Image: Chance Comanch

His girlfriend, Sakari Harnden, 19, was arrested two days prior in Las Vegas and was booked in the Clark County Detention Center on kidnapping charges, the LVMPD said. According to Las Vegas Justice Court records, Harnden?s bail is set at $500,000.
    Both are accused of executing a murder plot on Harnden?s friend, Marayna Rodgers, who was reported missing on Dec. 7 in Las Vegas.

Rodgers went out with friends on Dec. 5, the LVMPD said, and had planned to meet up with Harnden, who brought Comanche along with her. Rodgers had not been seen alive since.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I wonder what the motive was? Did they try to get her in to some kind of weird threesome and it went wrong? Her leaving to meet Sakari points to them not being on bad terms. Maybe she thought Marayna was making a move on him? It'll be interesting to see what they find out about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Please edit title!! He is NOT with the Sacramento Kings, it is the Stockton Kings.

Stockton is a cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Please edit title!! He is NOT with the Sacramento Kings, it is the Stockton Kings.

Stockton is a cesspool.
    Wow, I didn't even notice that! I actually just copied and pasted from the article itself so they made the mistake.

ETA: Wait. He's with the Stockton Kings, but is also a G player for the Sacramento Kings. So it seems to be correct I has a confused.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-21-2023 at 05:41 AM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Wow, I didn't even notice that! I actually just copied and pasted from the article itself so they made the mistake.

ETA: Wait. He's with the Stockton Kings, but is also a G player for the Sacramento Kings. So it seems to be correct I has a confused.
    Not sure what a G player is...? But he never played for the Sacramento Kings.

Having 2 Kings teams is super confusing, especially with Sacramento and Stockton being close together.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information