Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: At least 21 dead in school shooting at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, TX

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Already hearing stories involving the shooter and animal mutilation/abuse. So we have another Psychopath on our hands.
    Hearing that he said "its time to die" when he went into the kids classroom makes me sick to my stomach. Those poor kids hiding under the table. They are going to have life long trauma.

I cant believe the police treated the parents so badly. I would have been a raving lunatic waiting outside. I would have been trying to get into the school.
    They were ready to tazer THEM, but active shooter killing a bunch a children? Nah, fam. Fucking USELESS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They were ready to tazer THEM, but active shooter killing a bunch a children? Nah, fam. Fucking USELESS.
    And they are lying all over the place trying to cover it. They initially said that he was engaged when he first entered the school. Now they are admitting that he walked in an unlocked door and no one said or did anything to him. They enjoy their 'hero' status but don't want to have to actually work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    And they are lying all over the place trying to cover it. They initially said that he was engaged when he first entered the school. Now they are admitting that he walked in an unlocked door and no one said or did anything to him. They enjoy their 'hero' status but don't want to have to actually work for it.
    Yeah they originally said he got in a scuffle with the school police officer, and that in that scuffle, he dropped a bunch of ammo. They also said he was shooting outside of the school at people at a funeral home?

You are right they also said he went into an unlocked door easily.

Which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Sorry I couldnt edit my post bc phone...the teachers were the real heros in my opinion.

This is STILL literally on their Facebook page. Bunch of fucking cowards:

Oh well, back to gum.

instagram full photo

I finally somewhat figured out how to upload pics.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

COPS = Come Out Please, Sir

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    COPS = Come Out Please, Sir
    Unless you're black, then they're coming in shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I cannot comprehend why they didnt go in. They are literally trained to deal with people shooting at them. I just dont understand. They outnumbered the shooter.

I cannot comprehend why they didnt go in. They are literally trained to deal with people shooting at them. I just dont understand. They outnumbered the shooter.
    Because they like to suck up attention for being "Heroes" when they refuse to actually put their lives on the line.
    Oh well, back to gum.

And we as taxpayers have paid out the nose for the last couple of decades for them to get all kinds of militarized swat gear that is way over the top. But on this day they just don't have it and have to go home and find it in the closet I guess.

Because they like to suck up attention for being "Heroes" when they refuse to actually put their lives on the line.
    I was just talking about this with my husband and said "I wonder if they would behave the same way if THIER kids were at that school, and he said he heard somewhere that 1 officer went and got his kid(s) out of the building.

As a parent I am FURIOUS about this. I just read an article on MSN that said "THEY THOUGHT THE KIDS WERE ALREADY DEAD SO THEY DIDNT GO IN" I cannot believe that. Kids were still calling 911 so that was not true. Some kids were hidden in the classroom hidden waiting for help. In a situation like that MINUTES feel like HOURS. I cannot imagine what an hour felt like.

Yes Im mad on the internet.

I was just talking about this with my husband and said "I wonder if they would behave the same way if THIER kids were at that school, and he said he heard somewhere that 1 officer went and got his kid(s) out of the building.

As a parent I am FURIOUS about this. I just read an article on MSN that said "THEY THOUGHT THE KIDS WERE ALREADY DEAD SO THEY DIDNT GO IN" I cannot believe that. Kids were still calling 911 so that was not true. Some kids were hidden in the classroom hidden waiting for help. In a situation like that MINUTES feel like HOURS. I cannot imagine what an hour felt like.

My honest opinion is that they weren't little white blond girls with blue eyes so the cops weren't going to do their jobs and risk being shot for hispanic kids. and the cops are just chickenshit in general.

how many that might have been saved, bled out while waiting for rescue?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    how many that might have been saved, bled out while waiting for rescue?
    A little girl lived bc she draped herself over a fatally wounded kid that was still breathing. I think some kids might have lived you are absolutely right.

Yeah they originally said he got in a scuffle with the school police officer, and that in that scuffle, he dropped a bunch of ammo. They also said he was shooting outside of the school at people at a funeral home?

You are right they also said he went into an unlocked door easily.

Which one is it?
    Not just an unlocked door but a PROPPED open one at that. My kids go to a very small school and even they have decent security. The staff all knows me and I still have to be buzzed in and even when I?m let in I?m only allowed in the first lobby which is a small room between two locked doors and surrounded by bulletproof glass. You don?t get into the actual school unless you show ID and then get a visitor badge. I have never ever went to the school and found a door propped open.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Not just an unlocked door but a PROPPED open one at that. My kids go to a very small school and even they have decent security. The staff all knows me and I still have to be buzzed in and even when I?m let in I?m only allowed in the first lobby which is a small room between two locked doors and surrounded by bulletproof glass. You don?t get into the actual school unless you show ID and then get a visitor badge. I have never ever went to the school and found a door propped open.
    I was picking my nephew up from school once, and I really had to pee. They wouldnt let me go in and use the bathroom.

Also the door they come out of locks from the outside, but they can still come out from the inside.

At my kids preschool, when its not pick-up or drop off the door is locked and you have to use the buzzer and they have to let you in.

Idk what was going on with this school. The shooter had to know they was no security measures.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I was picking my nephew up from school once, and I really had to pee. They wouldnt let me go in and use the bathroom.

Also the door they come out of locks from the outside, but they can still come out from the inside.

At my kids preschool, when its not pick-up or drop off the door is locked and you have to use the buzzer and they have to let you in.

Idk what was going on with this school. The shooter had to know they was no security measures.
    Well, he did go to the high school the year before. He'd been in that school system so he would know how lax they were.
    Oh well, back to gum.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-sc...2cc117d29059c4

This article has new information in it. Apparently the door that was propped open was usually closed and locked.

Im so confused though, because it said cops arrived on the scene before the shooting, and the shooter hid in between cars. Then they exchanged gunfire, but that his gun was too powerful for them, so they backed off. I dont know what to believe.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This article has new information in it. Apparently the door that was propped open was usually closed and locked.

Im so confused though, because it said cops arrived on the scene before the shooting, and the shooter hid in between cars. Then they exchanged gunfire, but that his gun was too powerful for them, so they backed off. I dont know what to believe.
    The cops themselves have admitted that there was no confrontation or exchange of gunfire before he went in. They're not saying they exchanged gunfire. He shot at two men at a funeral home before going in, but that was it.

From your link:
    Witnesses said Ramos jumped from the passenger side of the truck with a rifle and a backpack full of ammunition. After shooting at two men who emerged from a nearby funeral home, Ramos hopped a chain-link fence and headed toward the school — still shooting — as panicked people nearby called the police.

Authorities initially said Ramos exchanged fire with a school police officer before entering the building, but they later said the officer was not actually on campus and “sped” back upon hearing of the shooter.

But the officer initially headed for the wrong man, confronting someone who turned out to be a teacher — after passing within feet of Ramos, who was crouched behind a vehicle parked outside the school.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-30-2022 at 08:21 AM.

In this case, I wouldn't believe a single word a cop says especially if it makes them sound heroic.

Either someone made a grave mistake or the shooter was able to sneak in and open the door.

In this case, I wouldn't believe a single word a cop says especially if it makes them sound heroic.

Either someone made a grave mistake or the shooter was able to sneak in and open the door.
    I dont know about the whole police thing, but I have read several places that the door was propped open.

Has anyone heard anything about the 17 people that were injured? I cant find anything about them.

Has anyone heard anything about the 17 people that were injured? I cant find anything about them.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updat...g/?id=84952985

The gunman's grandmother, who was shot by the suspect just before the school shooting, has been upgraded to good condition, University Health said Tuesday.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-hospitalized/

Of those 17, six remained hospitalized as of Monday, including one in serious condition, one in fair condition and three in good condition. The sixth patient’s condition is unclear.

Here’s what else we know about the Uvalde victims who were hospitalized:

The Uvalde Memorial Hospital said it treated 15 patients in the aftermath of the shooting — 11 children and four adults — while two additional children that arrived at the hospital were declared dead on arrival.

The hospital said by the next morning, it had transferred four of its pediatric patients and one adult to hospitals in San Antonio for additional care. The 10 other patients were treated in Uvalde before being discharged home, and did not return for further treatment, the hospital said in a statement.

Three hospitals in San Antonio reported receiving patients from Tuesday’s shooting: Brooke Army Medical Center, University Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital.

Brooke Army Medical Center, located at Fort Sam Houston, has been treating two adult patients with injuries from the shooting. The hospital initially considered the patients in critical condition but upgraded their status for each of the next two days.

On Monday, the facility announced both patients had been upgraded to “good condition.”

while two additional children that arrived at the hospital were declared dead on arrival
    So, they were found barely alive and transferred to the hospital where they died on the way. This says that they may have lived if the useless cops had actually done something.

Nice.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information