Thread: Jordan Shelley (22) ejected from bridge in Seattle after his car broke down and another car hit his

Jordan Shelley (22) ejected from bridge in Seattle after his car broke down and another car hit his

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/rol...A4WT24FZLXVDM/

A man was found dead in the waters below the Ship Canal Bridge after he was ejected off the bridge during a crash.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 05:50 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Drunk at 4:40am on a Tuesday. Just perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is another messed up story. He had to hit him really hard.

I've learned if your car breaks down any time after dark, you better stay in your car or you'll end up dead. R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is a 2018 article about Jordan. He was an extraordinary young man.

A lot has changed since Jordan Shelley was 7 years old and his father died in his birth country of Ethiopia. One thing has not: Shelley’s desire to become a doctor and help people like his father.

“With the amazing medical facilities that are here (in the U.S.), he would’ve been healed,” Shelley, 18, said, sitting outside his Greenbank home. “But instead, the infection spread to the rest of his body and he died when I was about 7 and a half. That was something that really touched my heart.”

He’ll be closer to his goal after he completes his last classes at Skagit Valley College on June 16 with a scholarship for two years of full tuition and a stipend for books and rent at the University of Washington.

Shelley recently received the Sydney S. McIntyre Jr. Memorial Scholarship, the college’s largest scholarship.

His adoptive parents, Teresa and Lanny Shelley, were with him. His mother home schooled Jordan and his six siblings until they reached fourth grade.

Shelley took fifth grade at Coupeville High School, skipped sixth grade and then took classes through Oak Harbor Public School’s HomeConnection.

He completed his last two years of high school while simultaneously completing his associate’s degree through Running Start at SVC.

“It doesn’t matter what he does, he does his best at it—even if he hates it,” Teresa Shelley said.

The Shelleys adopted Jordan and his younger siblings Simon and Banchegize from an orphanage in Ethiopia and brought them to their home on Whidbey Island in 2008. He was 8 years old and didn’t speak English. It was January, and when the plane landed there was snow on the ground, which he had never seen before.

His mother said he wasn’t sure what to do with his food, and it took him a while to grasp that he could have as much as he wanted, but other than that he adapted easily to life on the island.

“This is amazing,” Jordan said as he pointed around him. “The greenery, the birds, the water— I never got this in Ethiopia.”

Teresa Shelley said right away he excelled in academics and always demonstrated gratitude for his lessons. He especially liked his math lessons, she said.

“He thanked me for his maths every day,” she said.

Jordan said his mother’s stories from working as registered nurse in labor and delivery also motivated him to pursue a career in medicine, particularly anesthesiology.

Read the full article here: https://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/new...larship-to-uw/

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-a...ASyHbZfXJXKnfw

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is a 2018 article about Jordan. He was an extraordinary young man.

Read the full article here: https://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/new...larship-to-uw/

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-a...ASyHbZfXJXKnfw
    Oh man, that makes it so much more sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I've learned if your car breaks down any time after dark, you better stay in your car or you'll end up dead. R.I.P.
    See I heard two different things. In drivers ed we learned to not stay in the car because a drunk driver may hit you if they see lights (hazards) on. Then I heard to always stay in your car because its the safest place. So I dont know.

Its so unfair how the drunk ass driver always lives.

Just read more about him. Wash U is a great medical school,my dad went there. I cannot believe he finished his associates degree by 18. The world is going to miss out on a great doctor.

God dammit this death was so preventable.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 05-26-2022 at 06:19 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I hate people.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    See I heard two different things. In drivers ed we learned to not stay in the car because a drunk driver may hit you if they see lights (hazards) on. Then I heard to always stay in your car because its the safest place. So I dont know.

Its so unfair how the drunk ass driver always lives.

Just read more about him. Wash U is a great medical school,my dad went there. I cannot believe he finished his associates degree by 18. The world is going to miss out on a great doctor.

God dammit this death was so preventable.
    I think it's safer to stay in the car, because if you do get hit, your body isn't taking most of the impact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information