Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 61

Thread: The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial

  1. #26
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Ut Oh....I thought she didnt write the Op Ed about Johnny? I thought someone else wrote it?



    Shes toast.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #27
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Honestly, they're both going to walk away with nothing. Johnny's issues caused him his job and she didn't lose shit because of Johnny.

    The only thing this trial did was showcase how horrible relationships can be with two very toxic people and that Men are victims of abuse too. Hopefully more men will feel comfortable coming forward if they're victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ut Oh....I thought she didnt write the Op Ed about Johnny? I thought someone else wrote it?



    Shes toast.
    Yep.

  4. #29
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Sorry Im late to the party on this...im on a 10 hour car ride and im watching multiple testimonies on YouTube...one thing that concerns me greatly is some of the texts he sent to his friend in 2013. He says "he would like to drown Amber and then burn her body" or something of that nature.
    Im team Johny now...but those are disturbing...unless he was joking?

  5. #30
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry Im late to the party on this...im on a 10 hour car ride and im watching multiple testimonies on YouTube...one thing that concerns me greatly is some of the texts he sent to his friend in 2013. He says "he would like to drown Amber and then burn her body" or something of that nature.
    Im team Johny now...but those are disturbing...unless he was joking?
    It was in reference to a Monty Python sketch about witches. But yes, in really bad taste and concerning. Like I mentioned, he's no Angel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #31
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Im an idiot the texts were "incoming" to johnny's phone. So his friend sent it to him.
    Derp.

  7. #32
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im an idiot the texts were "incoming" to johnny's phone. So his friend sent it to him.
    Derp.
    Oh, he responded to them with some horrible things. Don't be fooled there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  8. #33
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh, he responded to them with some horrible things. Don't be fooled there.
    Im so confused do you think Johnny is at fault here?

    I think he obviously has a substance abuse problem, but someone can have that disorder and not be abusive. I dont want to shame him. He did seem that is brain was a tad fried and he was having problems getting his words out. I felt embarrassed for him.

    Amber just seemed so smug and narcisistic. She obviously lied about a bunch of stuff. Usually im all "women need to stick together" but I just dont find her likeable.

    I heard Amber's lawyer Elaine sounded drunk and non coherent in her closing arguements.

    Who wants to make bets about the outcome?

  9. #34
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im so confused do you think Johnny is at fault here?

    I think he obviously has a substance abuse problem, but someone can have that disorder and not be abusive. I dont want to shame him. He did seem that is brain was a tad fried and he was having problems getting his words out. I felt embarrassed for him.

    Amber just seemed so smug and narcisistic. She obviously lied about a bunch of stuff. Usually im all "women need to stick together" but I just dont find her likeable.

    I heard Amber's lawyer Elaine sounded drunk and non coherent in her closing arguements.

    Who wants to make bets about the outcome?
    They're both super toxic. But Johnny at least admits he's got issues and he didn't try to make himself the spokesperson for domestic violence victims.

    Amber is a full on abuser that tried to paint herself as the victim. She's manipulative, a liar and all around horrible person.

    Both are at fault in this relationship, but only one of them is especially horrific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  10. #35
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    I lost my shit on this one. I love Brandon Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  11. #36
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I lost my shit on this one. I love Brandon Rogers

    Her lawyer was a joke

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  12. #37
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Her lawyer was a joke
    "I love pledging to charity".

    "Amber, you mean donating".

    "No, because then you have to pay them".
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  13. #38
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    "I love pledging to charity".

    "Amber, you mean donating".

    "No, because then you have to pay them".
    I love it when he objected his question


    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #39
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I love it when he objected his question

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  15. #40
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    The jury reached a verdict. Live at 3 pm. Amber will be there but Johnny wont.

    ffs the jury didnt fill out the paperwork right.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-01-2022 at 11:05 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  16. #41
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Ok he won. He gets 15,000,000.

    Ironically today is nation awareness of narcissist abuse day.

    ETA: Amber gets 2 million.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-01-2022 at 12:26 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #42
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok he won. He gets 15,000,000.

    Ironically today is nation awareness of narcissist abuse day.

    ETA: Amber gets 2 million.
    Actually, he will only get 10.3 million. The jury awarded 5 million in punative damages, but in the State of Virginia there is a cap of 350k for punative. The jury probably didn't know that.

    I think the only reason Amber even got the 2 million is because they were told that you couldn't find in favor and award no money. That's why they sent the jury back out at first, because they left the awarded damages blank. So they probably quickly just came up with a number.

    I'm actually really surprised at the verdicts. I honestly thought that they wouldn't be able to prove that what she said was why he lost work. His issues were also a part of why he was passed over so to lay the sole responsibility on the op-ed would be tough to prove. I personally felt that it did hurt him though so I'm happy they gave it to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  18. #43
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Im sorry I read $15 million on a headline, didnt know about the cap on the punitive damages.

    On another note, I know of a kid that had a ball kicked at his face and had an orbital bone fracture, and broke his nose and he (after plastic surgery) is unrecongnizable. So for Amber to say Johnny broke her nose, jaw and orbital sockets and then she went to a late night show the next day is laughable.

    Her biggest mistake though, was admitting she wrote the op-ed about Johnny.

    So if she got 2 mil in damages does that mean the jury felt she was defamed?

  19. #44
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im sorry I read $15 million on a headline, didnt know about the cap on the punitive damages.

    On another note, I know of a kid that had a ball kicked at his face and had an orbital bone fracture, and broke his nose and he (after plastic surgery) is unrecongnizable. So for Amber to say Johnny broke her nose, jaw and orbital sockets and then she went to a late night show the next day is laughable.

    Her biggest mistake though, was admitting she wrote the op-ed about Johnny.

    So if she got 2 mil in damages does that mean the jury felt she was defamed?
    They felt that she was defamed on one of the counts, but not the other two. However, they didn't feel like she deserved money. I THINK. It's not confirmed, but apparently the jury came back and the judge saw that they had left the damages blank. I don't know if that means that they didn't want to award any money to anyone or him or her. But my theory is that they didn't want to award her any money so left it blank, but then was told that they have to give an amount. It's hard for me to believe that they would go from zero to 15 million for Depp. They didn't make Depp pay anything punative so my thought is they just put 2 million as a random number. They could have put one dollar though. That would have been hilarious lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im sorry I read $15 million on a headline, didnt know about the cap on the punitive damages.

    On another note, I know of a kid that had a ball kicked at his face and had an orbital bone fracture, and broke his nose and he (after plastic surgery) is unrecongnizable. So for Amber to say Johnny broke her nose, jaw and orbital sockets and then she went to a late night show the next day is laughable.

    Her biggest mistake though, was admitting she wrote the op-ed about Johnny.

    So if she got 2 mil in damages does that mean the jury felt she was defamed?
    One of Johnny's former attorneys made a comment in the Daily Mail that Amber conspired with her friends to make up stories about Johnny being an abuser. The jury found that liable. Now, if that former attorney had never said she was conspiring with friends to make it all up...and was just making it all up on her own...then there wouldn't have been a decision in her favor.

  21. #46
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They felt that she was defamed on one of the counts, but not the other two. However, they didn't feel like she deserved money. I THINK. It's not confirmed, but apparently the jury came back and the judge saw that they had left the damages blank. I don't know if that means that they didn't want to award any money to anyone or him or her. But my theory is that they didn't want to award her any money so left it blank, but then was told that they have to give an amount. It's hard for me to believe that they would go from zero to 15 million for Depp. They didn't make Depp pay anything punative so my thought is they just put 2 million as a random number. They could have put one dollar though. That would have been hilarious lol.
    $1 would have been great. It kinda weird/funny that they went from nothing to 2 million. I have a theory that there was 1 Amber sympathizer on the jury. Thats why they ruled in favor for her in that one count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    One of Johnny's former attorneys made a comment in the Daily Mail that Amber conspired with her friends to make up stories about Johnny being an abuser. The jury found that liable. Now, if that former attorney had never said she was conspiring with friends to make it all up...and was just making it all up on her own...then there wouldn't have been a decision in her favor.
    Ok gotcha.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  22. #47
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,782
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    $1 would have been great. It kinda weird/funny that they went from nothing to 2 million. I have a theory that there was 1 Amber sympathizer on the jury. Thats why they ruled in favor for her in that one count.



    Ok gotcha.
    It's obvious that the jury was biased towards Johnny, however I don't think it had anything to do with him. She was just SO obnoxious and manipulative on the stand that they basically grew to hate her. The obvious lies then doubling down when she was caught lying. She always faced the jury while answering, but was talking AT them. Not TO them. She made her own shitty bed in this case.

    (Hehe.... See what I did there?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  23. #48
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,789
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's obvious that the jury was biased towards Johnny, however I don't think it had anything to do with him. She was just SO obnoxious and manipulative on the stand that they basically grew to hate her. The obvious lies then doubling down when she was caught lying. She always faced the jury while answering, but was talking AT them. Not TO them. She made her own shitty bed in this case.

    (Hehe.... See what I did there?)

  24. #49
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860
    At first I thought she could be right bc Ive seen a constipated yorkie shit a turd that big, but when I found out they were teacup yorkies, I was like nah. I dont think she will ever live that down.

    Social media has lost its damn minds. Its team johnny or team amber. People are fighting each other over twitter. Its insane. There was something called "cutforheard" where people were actually cutting themselves and uploading the pics.

    My question is what will this do to the #me too movement. She was a part of that right? How do they feel about her?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  25. #50
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,298
    Rep Power
    21474860

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •