Thread: Llaneth Chavez (31) & her daughter Malaya (4) drowned in a pool the first time they went to visit Malaya's father at his home

Llaneth Chavez (31) & her daughter Malaya (4) drowned in a pool the first time they went to visit Malaya's father at his home

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 04:59 PM.

My mom's pregnant cousin and her toddler died in their pool. They were electrocuted somehow. I dont think that is the case here, because dude jumping in the pool would have been electrocuted too.

Either way, sad story.

He killed them. Or maybe not. But I always suspect the spouse...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Hmmmmmm......

It seems a little too convenient.

I initially thought he did it, but here are the reasons why that wouldn't make sense. The fact that there was no other trauma found on them and no defensive wounds. I have a hard time believing that neither of them would put up some kind of fight or not have any kind of bruising from being held under the water. Also, the motive would have obviously been to keep them a secret from his family. The mother had died, but the Dad hadn't. Finding two dead people in your pool isn't going to be kept a secret.

He could have had paying for the girl as a motive, but I still don't see how he could have managed to kill both without raising the alarm from neighbors or not leaving any marks on them.

Perhaps she didn't know how to swim and the little girl jumped in the pool and started to drown? She jumped in to save her and also drowned.

Here's more in the article:

When police contacted Chavez?s brother, it raised their suspicions further. He told investigators both Chavez and Malaya were afraid of water, didn?t know how to swim, and that he doubted they?d have gone near a pool. He also said that in addition to financial support, Malaya?s father had offered Chavez large sums of money if she agreed to cut off all contact with him, and that Chavez was well aware that Malaya?s father didn?t want his family to know he had a daughter.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 05-21-2022 at 08:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Hmmmmmm......

It seems a little too convenient.

I initially thought he did it, but here are the reasons why that wouldn't make sense. The fact that there was no other trauma found on them and no defensive wounds. I have a hard time believing that neither of them would put up some kind of fight or not have any kind of bruising from being held under the water. Also, the motive would have obviously been to keep them a secret from his family. The mother had died, but the Dad hadn't. Finding two dead people in your pool isn't going to be kept a secret.

He could have had paying for the girl as a motive, but I still don't see how he could have managed to kill both without raising the alarm from neighbors or not leaving any marks on them.

Perhaps she didn't know how to swim and the little girl jumped in the pool and started to drown? She jumped in to save her and also drowned.

Here's more in the article:
    Angie's electrocution theory could explain the lack of bruising. Booby trap the pool, then turn it off before you pretend to rescue them.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Angie's electrocution theory could explain the lack of bruising. Booby trap the pool, then turn it off before you pretend to rescue them.
    True. It does seem way too convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    But wouldn't electricity lease some kind of sign of trauma? The autopsy showed no sign of trauma. I have two different theories:

1. He drugged them and then pushed them in the pool after the lost consciousness and let them drown.

2. She poisoned herself and the little girl at his house as a last 'fuck you' to him for denying them.

Either way, I am curious to hear about the toxicology.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But wouldn't electricity lease some kind of sign of trauma? The autopsy showed no sign of trauma. I have two different theories:

1. He drugged them and then pushed them in the pool after the lost consciousness and let them drown.

2. She poisoned herself and the little girl at his house as a last 'fuck you' to him for denying them.

I am too. That was the other possibility in my head. He drugged them then rolled them in to the pool. I would think a push would maybe show some trauma if hitting the edge of the pool or bottom.

I didn't realize that tox was still out. I assumed it would show up in the autopsy so assumed they ruled that out.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

About 1/2 to 2/3rds of electrocution victims show signs of burns but not all and I would suspect that electrocution in water would be less likely to leave burns.
    But yes suicide or the use of drugs is also possible.

The thoughts I'm having about this do not involve this being a coincidence.

1.) Suicide. She drowned her daughter and then herself to get back at him for not allowing them in his life for so long. I don't get it, but it's a possibility.
    2.) They were drugged

I can't believe they just drowned the first time they went to visit him, moments after they got there. It's too far-fetched for me that this would be an accident,
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

To be clear, I was saying that is how my mom's cousin died. I dont think thats what happened in this case.

I think Boston's theory makes the most sense, but its confusing. The little girl may have fallen in and the mom jumped in after her, but if she was deathly afraid of water, she probably wouldnt be near it BUT my son doesnt like water and holds on to you for dear life in the pool, but was over my sisters and jumped in her pool. Kids are weird like that.

The fact that he wanted them kept secret is what is working against him. Was he married?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder who this guy is?

I think that he drugged them toon

Too not toon

Baby daddy's name is possibly Charu Goyal. That's from Facebook.

Pretty sure this is his mom. https://www.chapelofsanramonvalley.c...es/Vijay-Goyal

Please delete this if I'm wrong.

Thread Information