Thread: Richard Belzer, actor from Law and Order and Homicide: Life on the Street, dead at 78

Richard Belzer, actor from Law and Order and Homicide: Life on the Street, dead at 78

https://cbs2iowa.com/news/entertainm...ian-dead-at-78

Richard Belzer from Law & Order has died at 78

This one hurts. I loved him and was a HUGE fan of Homicide. He carried his character from Homicide over to Law and Order, and at one point it was the longest running character ever on TV. Not sure if that still holds. His wife was also in Homicide.

He was quirky and interesting, not the typical actor on TV. He was a huge UFO phenomenon afficianado and even wrote a book on it, along with several other books on other conspiracy type topics (not MAGA bullshit, old school type conspiracies like the JFK shooting and UFO's).

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This one hurts. I loved him and was a HUGE fan of Homicide. He carried his character from Homicide over to Law and Order, and at one point it was the longest running character ever on TV. Not sure if that still holds. His wife was also in Homicide.

He was quirky and interesting, not the typical actor on TV. He was a huge UFO phenomenon afficianado and even wrote a book on it, along with several other books on other conspiracy type topics (not MAGA bullshit, old school type conspiracies like the JFK shooting and UFO's).
    Yeah I really liked him. I used to be obsessed with Law & Order. When the DVR first came out I would record every episode and that?s all I?d watch on my days off. He played a great character.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just saw this! I didn't see that coming. I also didn't realize he was 78 years old. They aren't saying how he died yet. 2023 is giving 2016 a run for it's money. Although 2016 included a lot of young people along with the older folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Speaking of his affinity for conspiracy theories and all of that - he also played Munch in an episode of The X-Files.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a loss. RIP.

I really loved Munch and Fin together on SVU, they cracked me up. The show was never the same after the 12th season.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information