Thread: Joseph Anthony McKinnon (60) died of a heart attack while he was allegedly burying the body of a woman he had just killed, Patricia Ruth Dent (65),

Joseph Anthony McKinnon (60) died of a heart attack while he was allegedly burying the body of a woman he had just killed, Patricia Ruth Dent (65),

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

A South Carolina man died of a heart attack while attempting to bury the body of someone authorities say he killed.

Officers from the Edgefield County Sheriff's Office arrived at a home in Trenton on Saturday after receiving reports of an unresponsive man in his yard, Sheriff Jody Rowland and county coroner David Burnett said in a joint statement sent to USA TODAY.

Officers found 60-year-old Joseph Anthony McKinnon dead in his yard. But when investigating McKinnon's death and notifying next of kin, authorities found the body of 65-year-old Patricia Ruth Dent "in a freshly dug pit."

Authorities suspected McKinnon died of natural causes and that Dent's death was be due to foul play, the statement said. Autopsies performed Monday confirmedMcKinnon's death was from a cardiac event, while Dent died by strangulation.

"Evidence gathered at the scene, along with statements from witnesses aided investigators to build a timeline, leading us to believe that Mr. McKinnon attacked Ms. Dent while inside their home," the statement reads.

Authorities concluded after McKinnon strangled Dent, he bound and wrapped her in trash bags before putting her into a pit he had already dug. While McKinnon was filling the grave, he had the cardiac event, causing his death, authorities said.

I see the two of them sitting there, in St. Peter's waiting room. She's laughing, he's worried and pissed off...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Anyone that knows me on Facebook knows what caught my eye about this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Shame he didn't have the heart attack before he did the deed, but what a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Anyone that knows me on Facebook knows what caught my eye about this story.
    I immediately thought of you!

Thread Information