Thread: Emily Rogers (23) - found dead after going missing; multiple suspects are in custody

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Emily Rogers (23) - found dead after going missing; multiple suspects are in custody

Reports vary regarding the date she went missing (either 4/26 or 4/27).

Police have asked the public to aid in their search for a critically missing 23-year-old Milwaukee woman who has not been seen for a week.

Emily Rogers was last seen around 4:30 p.m. April 26 in the 2500 block of West Becher Street. Rogers is white with medium length straight brown hair and an unknown tattoo on the lower part of one of her legs.

She stands 5-foot-5, weighs 180 pounds and was last seen wearing a T-shirt, skinny jeans and black-and-gold Timberland boots.

Police first reported Rogers missing Monday but upgraded her status to "critically missing" early Tuesday afternoon.

"Critically missing" is a label police apply to missing persons who may be in immediate danger due to a variety of factors.

Police have not offered specific details on the circumstances of her disappearance, but said Tuesday there is reasonable suspicion to believe it is not voluntary or she is the victim of foul play.

Police on Monday closed Burnham Park after Rogers' friends reported that was the last place Rogers' boyfriend had been seen, according to a WITI-TV (Channel 6) report.

Reports on social media alleged that Rogers' 1-year-old daughter was also missing Monday, but police said Tuesday the girl has been located safe.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Sensitive Crimes Division at 414-935-7405. Those who wish to remain anonymous can contact Crime Stoppers at 414-224-Tips or by using the P3 Tips app.
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...an/9627484002/

Emily's FB: https://www.facebook.com/emily.marie.169

Mother's FB: https://www.facebook.com/amy.rogers.7374

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/bring-emi...hj6OZTOhYl9M8c
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 05-04-2022 at 07:31 AM.

Here is her partner/potential POI: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074850890227
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 05-04-2022 at 07:55 AM.

MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police announced on Tuesday, May 3 that there is reasonable suspicion to believe the disappearance of Emily Rogers is not voluntary, and she may be the victim of foul play.

Rogers, 23, was reported missing Sunday, May 1 – and last seen near 25th and Becher in Milwaukee on Thursday, April 26.

On Monday, a close friend told FOX6 News she found Rogers' phone in some bushes near 36th and Branting. On that same afternoon, Milwaukee police searched Burnham Park, which is less than a half-mile from the 36th and Branting location. That friend told police Burnham Park was the last place Rogers' boyfriend was seen. Police combed the area with dogs and were there for hours.
    Read full story here: https://www.fox6now.com/news/emily-r...mwt4dxi3i57bn6

I read somewhere else that the ex is in jail and not talking. I think he may be in jail on something unrelated, but not sure. I just skimmed it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I read somewhere else that the ex is in jail and not talking. I think he may be in jail on something unrelated, but not sure. I just skimmed it earlier.
    Yes, thank you. I found this post from a family friend:

This young lady and her family are from Sherman. She moved to WI several months ago to be with her daughters father. But there’s been a history of DV with him. He was released from jail last Wednesday. And that is the last time anyone saw or spoke to Emily. Her and their baby were reported missing on Sunday. Police finally found him and the baby at his mothers house. He was taken into custody and is not cooperating. Emily’s parents are in Milwaukee now and were able to get custody of the baby. But Emily is still missing. And is now considered critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yes, thank you. I found this post from a family friend:
    Yeah this will not end will. He definitely killed her.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    One of the posts on Mom's page says that there's a history of DV with the boyfriend. Apparently both she and the baby were missing at first, but that the baby was found with him at his mother's house. He definitely killed her
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Missing 23-year-old mom Emily Rogers found dead in St. Francis, multiple suspects in custody

ST. FRANCIS, Wis. — Emily Rogers, the 23-year-old woman last seen on April 26 on West Becher Street in Milwaukee, was found dead in St. Francis Thursday afternoon, according to the Milwaukee Police Department (MPD).

Multiple suspects are in custody related to the investigation, which remains open and ongoing, police say.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office says an autopsy will be performed Friday.

"Of course we are saddened and heartbroken about our daughter, but on the other hand, we are just as happy that she was located and we'll be able to bring her home," Emily's father, Terry Rogers, said on Thursday. "We'll have some closure that way."

"I want to take this time to thank Milwaukee PD for everything they have done and everything they continue to do," he continued. "I want to thank all the volunteers and the community that has stepped forward and the countless hours they spent every night."

"She was a loving mother, she was a loving daughter, she always looked for the positive in life," said Terry Rogers.
    Full story here: https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...y6SqHz4QMh1h_4

Multiple suspects? He had friends and/or family helping him, at least cover it up after.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Multiple suspects? He had friends and/or family helping him, at least cover it up after.
    Well, seeing as how he was at his Mom's house with the baby, she was definitely involved somehow.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information