Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Sheriff's office employee Vicki White (56) committed suicide after helping inmate Casey Cole White escape prison and then getting caught

I dont know how I feel about that. She knowingly escaped with him and shot herself. He didnt shoot her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That might be it. Dog owners
    My mom brings her dog when she travels and she stays in hotels with interior doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I dont know how I feel about that. She knowingly escaped with him and shot herself. He didnt shoot her.
    He was a party to the crime though. For example, if I'm with you robbing a bank and you shoot and kill a teller, I can be charged too with murder even though I didn't shoot the teller.

I just went down a rabbit hole of law looking for something to better explain. My head hurts and I feel dumber.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I thought of this too but suicide isn't a crime. Is it? Shit now I have to go look that up. Like I get if SHE had murdered someone while they were in the run that he could be charged for that, but the crime he was involved in was the escape...not her death.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I thought of this too but suicide isn't a crime. Is it? Shit now I have to go look that up. Like I get if SHE had murdered someone while they were in the run that he could be charged for that, but the crime he was involved in was the escape...not her death.
    I'm assuming she wouldn't have unalived herself if she wasn't in the middle of a string of crimes which he helped commit. I don't think the charge will actually stick, but who knows?! I'm sure they want to throw him in solitary for life.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm assuming she wouldn't have unalived herself if she wasn't in the middle of a string of crimes which he helped commit. I don't think the charge will actually stick, but who knows?! I'm sure they want to throw him in solitary for life.
    But she was involved in the crime spree of her own free will?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Laws are constantly changing. Take fivehead for example. She was charged with helping Conrad commit suicide.
    If you live in a state that doesn't have the Death with Dignity act, if you know someone plans on killing themselves, I'm sure you can be charged with their death. If the charge sticks *shrugs*.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    But she was involved in the crime spree of her own free will?
    I don't know if this link answers your question.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...-killed-anyone
    Last edited by curiouscat; 07-13-2022 at 01:49 PM.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/05/us/ca...ape/index.html

Casey White pleads guilty to escape, but won’t be tried in Vicky White’s death

Thread Information