Thread: Brandon Cuellar (3 months) kidnapped from San Jose, CA on 4/25/2022

Brandon Cuellar (3 months) kidnapped from San Jose, CA on 4/25/2022

https://abc7news.com/baby-kidnapped-...-fbi/11792141/

Authorities just released a new image Tuesday morning of a possible suspect vehicle related to missing three-month-old baby from San Jose.

The California Highway Patrol tweeted a photo of a 2011 Silver Nissan Quest with a California license plate 7HWF353.

It has a white circular sticker in the lower left corner of the rear window.

The baby, Brandon Cuellar, was inside a bedroom while his grandmother was unloading groceries from her car Monday. Cuellar was reported missing around 1p.m.

The suspect was seen on video walking Cuellar from the apartment.

On Monday, the FBI joined in on the search for Cuellar.

"The baby was wearing a white onesie with dinosaurs on it, long sleeves, that's who we are looking for right now," said Sgt. Christian Camarillo of the San Jose Police Department.

Police say the boy's grandmother who had been watching him while his mother was at work, called around 1 p.m to report the child had been taken. They say she took 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar inside a bedroom while she was unloading groceries from her car. Officers say the baby was taken in just a couple of minutes time period.

Officers say the grandmother did not see the suspect enter the apartment.

Officers say at this point the surveillance images are all they have to go on and tell us the family does not recognize the individual in the video. They say an Amber Alert has not been issued because there is no vehicle description to give out.

Neighbors we spoke with reacted to the video.

"If you saw the video, he was walking down, facemask hat tugged in the jacket, almost knew what he was looking for or knew what he wanted to do because he didn't look around," said Rachel Rosete who lives nearby.

"I don't recognize ever seeing him around here before but like I said every now and then we'll get somebody I haven't seen. They'll typically be riding through on a bicycle," said Jerry Jaszkowski.

Police say Brandon's mother was at work when he was kidnapped. They say Brandon's dad is currently incarcerated but would not elaborate on that, only saying they will be talking with him.

Officers making a desperate plea to the public Monday night.

"Today someone is walking around with a 3-month-old baby that they did not have yesterday. If you have this baby, please give that baby back to it's mother. We can deal with consequences after. Anybody who is a mother or father, you don't love anything more than you love your child, this mother is going through a very very bad time, as well as grandma. Grandma was left in charge of the baby and baby is now gone," said Sgt. Camarillo.

Anyone with information is asked call SJPD at 408-277-4166 or 911.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The California Highway Patrol tweeted a photo of a 2011 Silver Nissan Quest with a California license plate 7HWF353.
    They say an Amber Alert has not been issued because there is no vehicle description to give out.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What?
    Yeah, I saw that and was wondering WTF.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, I saw that and was wondering WTF.
    Good ol CHP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

He has been found safe and there are three people who have been arrested.

https://abc7.com/baby-kidnapped-san-...y2e9usVM0ZhjjY

Here is the story from the link shared above.

A 3-month-old baby who was kidnapped from his San Jose apartment has been recovered safely and three suspects are in custody, police announced Tuesday morning.

The child, Brandon Cuellar, was taken Monday from the home while his grandmother was unloading groceries in the car. Police released a video clip that showed a man walking down the sidewalk holding a baby carrier covered by a white blanket. Police initially tweeted that the family did not recognize the suspect.

The baby was taken to a local hospital as a precaution, but was in good condition, police said at a Tuesday morning press conference.

The announcement came shortly after police told reporters that a woman had been detained as "a person of interest" in the case after what authorities called inconsistencies in her statements to police about the kidnapping. Authorities then said that three suspects overall were detained but did not disclose whether the woman was among the suspects.

The woman taken into custody, who has not been identified, was with the child's grandmother before Cuellar was abducted Monday by the man, San Jose Police spokesman Sgt. Christian Camarillo told reporters Tuesday.

"This was a person who was with the grandmother yesterday when they went shopping, she was present at the apartment complex when this happened," he said. "There have been some inconsistencies with what she has told us. Obviously, drawing our attention to what she knows about this."

Police believe one of the people in custody is the man seen taking the baby on the widely-dispersed video. They also believe the suspects have some connection to the family, but the exact connection has yet to be determined through the investigation.

Police say the boy's grandmother, who had been watching him while his mother was at work, called around 1 p.m. Monday to report the child had been taken. They say she took 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar inside a bedroom while she was unloading groceries from her car. In a matter of a few minutes, the infant was taken and gone, according to police.

Sounds like this woman had the man take the child. I wonder how she is related...?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

He has been found safe and there are three people who have been arrested.

https://abc7.com/baby-kidnapped-san-...y2e9usVM0ZhjjY
    So happy for a positive outcome! I'm curious to see how the woman is linked to the man that took him.

One of the three people accused of kidnapping a 3-month-old baby from a Northern California apartment had given the infant and his grandmother a ride so she could run errands, police said.

The update came a day after authorities found the baby, Brandon Cuellar, alive. He has since been reunited with his mother, San Jose police said in a tweet.

Brandon was snatched from his family's apartment Monday afternoon as his grandmother was unloading groceries from a car. The grandmother told police that she momentarily went outside and when she returned the baby was gone, police said in a news release on Wednesday.

According to authorities, Yesenia Guadalupe Ramirez, 43, had "transported the victim and the victim?s grandmother to run errands." She became a person of interest and later a suspect after her story "changed several times during the interview process," police said.

A second suspect, Jose Roman Portillo, 28, allegedly entered the apartment and grabbed the baby while the grandmother was outside. Police said surveillance showed Portillo arriving at the residence with a car seat. The baby was found at Portillo's home, police said.

Authorities did not say how the third suspect, Baldomeo Sandoval, 37, was involved.

All three were arrested on charges of kidnapping, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, child abduction and home invasion. It's not clear if they have obtained attorneys.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna26186
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information