Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Iliana Peters (10) found dead in a wooded area after going missing; a homicide investigation is on-going

Iliana Peters (10) found dead in a wooded area after going missing; a homicide investigation is on-going

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Read about this on FB, so sad. I saw some comments that cops possibly think other kids did this....? Could be just a rumor, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Mom's FB (nothing on it): https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.eyerly

Dad's FB: https://www.facebook.com/alex.peters.52687

Aunt's FB: TBD, name is Laurie Peters

Boyfriend of Aunt: https://www.facebook.com/john.repetto.79
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 04-26-2022 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Read about this on FB, so sad. I saw some comments that cops possibly think other kids did this....? Could be just a rumor, though.
    You were right. Juvenile was just arrested:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/us/li...vEP1IX9ORzbeA8

There was an interesting post from a kid on /r/TrueCrimeDiscussion too. They claim to have been playing Pokemon Go when they saw someone of Lily's description walking with another child. They didn't respond to pleas to call into the tip line. Hmmmm.

I don't know if I should post his FB here, but there's rumors going around it was one of John's sons that did it.

Another son died of an OD and there's apparently some rather interesting family dynamics in play.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcastle View Post
    I don't know if I should post his FB here, but there's rumors going around it was one of John's sons that did it.

Another son died of an OD and there's apparently some rather interesting family dynamics in play.
    Hello stranger! Long time, no see! Stick around.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Chippewa Falls Police Department arrested a juvenile suspect in their homicide investigation into the death of 10-year-old Iliana Peters.

Chippewa Falls Police Chief Matthew Kelm said the arrest was made in the city of Chippewa Falls Tuesday evening.

Kelm said that the suspect was not a stranger to Peters, and was known to her. He said with the suspect is in custody, the public is no longer in danger. No other details were given about the suspect, including whether the suspect was related to Peters.

“While nothing will bring Lily Peters back or change what happened, we are very grateful to be able to deliver this news for the family and for the community,” Kelm said.
    More here: https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...investigation/

Curious to find out how old this juvenile is.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Whoa. Johnny boys FB is a shit show right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I saw that.

People are saying the killer was her cousin (son of the aunt whose house Lily was at) who is 13-14 years old. His name is Carson Peters-Berger and here is an older picture of him (one in green). Apparently she was knocked out, raped and then murdered by him. I'll remove all this if this is not the actual person in custody.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 9.44.15 AM.jpg

Not sure how reputable this article is but it names the underage suspect:

https://theancestory.com/who-is-laur...pewa-falls-wi/

Who Is Lauraine Davis Of Chippewa Falls WI? Lily Peters Aunt & Murder Suspect Carson Peters Berger Mother
    April 27, 2022 0 Comments

Carson Peters Berger, a suspect in the murder of ten-year-old Parkview Elementary School fourth-grader Lily Peters, is the mother of Lauraine Davis of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.

Carson Peters Berger, the Lily Peters suspect, is Lauraine’s daughter. Liliana, also known as Lily Peters, is a ten-year-old girl who has gone missing. After she failed to return from her aunt’s house on North Street at 9 p.m. Sunday, her father reported her missing.

Police investigating the death of a 10-year-old girl in western Wisconsin nabbed a juvenile suspect known to the victim. On Monday morning, Illiana “Lily” Peters’ body was discovered near a Chippewa Falls walking route. Police determined that her death was a homicide.

Contents [hide]

1 Who is Lauraine Davis of Chippewa Falls, WI? Lily Peters’ Aunt & Murder
    2 Lauraine Davis Is The Mother of the Suspect Carson Peters Berger
    3 How old is Lauraine Davis?
    4 John Repetto, Lauraine Davis’s partner
    Who is Lauraine Davis of Chippewa Falls, WI? Lily Peters’ Aunt & Murder

Lauraine Davis’ name has come up in the wake of Lily’s death. According to sources, Lauraine is the mother of Lily Peters’ suspect, Carson Peters Berger.

Because this is such a delicate subject, it’s critical to avoid mentioning anyone’s identity or tying them to a heinous crime.

The death of a 10-year-old child is still under investigation as a homicide. Because the child’s killer is still on the loose more than 24 hours after her death was discovered in a forested location, they increased security around nearby schools.

Furthermore, about 9:15 a.m. on Monday, authorities discovered Lily deceased in a wooded area near a walking trail near the Leinenkugel Brewing Company.

Lauraine Davis Is The Mother of the Suspect Carson Peters Berger
    Carson Peters Berger is the alleged murder suspect in the death of Lily Peters, a young 10-year-old relative of hers.

Chippewa Falls Police Chief Matt Kelm said the boy was arrested early Tuesday in connection with Lily’s murder, adding that the suspect knew the victim. A search warrant was allegedly issued at a home in the 400 block of North Grove Street, according to him. The land is owned by Lily’s aunt. The boy’s identify has not been revealed, although he may be Carson Peters Berger.

On Sunday, Lily was last seen leaving her aunt’s house on her way to her father’s house nearby. After she failed to return home at 9 p.m. on Sunday, her father phoned the cops. Around 9:15 a.m., Lily’s body was discovered.

How old is Lauraine Davis?
    Lauraine Davis’ age or any other data have not been revealed so far. More information on the incident may become available as the lawsuit progresses.

The dead youngster’s family has received a massive outpouring of support. They’ve expressed their condolences and encouraged them to be strong during this trying time.

John Repetto, Lauraine Davis’s partner
    Lauraine Davis, a Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin resident, is rumored to be dating John Repetto. His decision has made the rounds on the internet because he is supposedly the stepfather of the suspect detained in Lily’s murder case.

He appeared to have made an unacceptable statement on social media, raising a ruckus. Many people criticize him, but now isn’t the time, meaning that the family is still in mourning over the death of the child.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    For real. People are posting the name of the supposed killer. They are saying he is the son of a guy named Adam and his mom is Laurie? Who knows how true that is.

Maybe I should edit and remove the name in the article I posted because he is a minor and it is not confirmed yet?

Also, there is an old thread in here with the death of John's son. Some current comments say he died by suicide. Another of his son's also died at 18 from a heroin overdose.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-December-2009

The abovementioned name is correct, but he is being referred to in court by his initials CPB. His bond has been set at $1 million dollars cash bond.

https://www.weau.com/2022/04/27/susp...nce-wednesday/

Did anyone see the reddit post that broke this case?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Did anyone see the reddit post that broke this case?
    No, do you have a link?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    No, do you have a link?
    I wasn't able to find the exact post on Reddit (I see from the article it was deleted), but found an article about it:

Lily's horrifying last moments were revealed in court by Chippewa County, Wisconsin District Attorney Wade Newell as he detailed charges against a 14-year-old juvenile suspect, who's named as C. P-B.

"He told law enforcement that his intention was to rape and kill the victim," Newell said in court.

Law enforcement and prosecutors didn't reveal C. P-B's identity or say if he's related to Lily, but police said she knew her attacker.

The young girl was left for dead Sunday night, and her body was found the next morning.

The disturbing discovery unnerved the otherwise quiet town of Chippewa Falls - nearly 300 miles northwest of Milwaukee - and fuelled speculation that a predator was on the prowl.

But an anonymous Reddit user completely changed the narrative with one post.

"What's scary is I was playing Pokemon Go in the park that day walking along that very same trial (sic)," the Reddit user said in a post responding to a story about Lily's death.

"My stomach turns when I think that I saw that girl in a pink/purple hoodie on her bike with another kid on my way out. I have a suspicion that it could be another kid that did it."

It was written about 24 hours before an arrest was made.

Web sleuths on Reddit pounced on the post and "saw everything playing out right in front of them," Angela Osment told The Sun Wednesday morning.

Osment was one of the first - if not the first - to call police with the tip about the post along with screenshots.

"When I saw the post and saw that the original poster wasn't responding, I just thought it was something that should be called in," she said.

"This person places themselves at the scene and could possibly have been the last person to see Lily alive or he could possibly be the one that did something to her.

"We had so many questions," said Osment, referring to all the Reddit crime sleuths who saw the post.

Dozens of people asked the original Reddit user if he called the police but there was no response.

"We wanted to know who was the person you saw her with? What was he wearing? How tall? How old? But then he wasn't answering," Osment said.

"So I took it upon myself to call the police. What shocked me was, 19 minutes later, I got a call from a restricted number and I picked it up.

"It was the detective and he just thanked me for calling the tip in and sending over the screen shots and said he just wanted to let me know that they were working on it."

Most of the thread has since been deleted, but the original Reddit poster said in a post Tuesday night that he wasn't arrested and was not a suspect.
    Full article here: https://www.the-sun.com/news/5213325...-crucial-clue/

Double from above
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 04-28-2022 at 05:28 AM.

I found the thread on reddit; they deleted the original post, but you can see where the OP came back to comment that he was not arrested.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 8.46.57 AM.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrime/c...ting_death_of/

It's still viewable using third party archive tools or by searching his username

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I just read that this punk bitch's lawyer wants this case tried in Juvenile Court.

Fuck you, you little dickhead. Your ass is gonna be tried in real court, because you are a real asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I just read that this punk bitch's lawyer wants this case tried in Juvenile Court.

Fuck you, you little dickhead. Your ass is gonna be tried in real court, because you are a real asshole.
    You have a way of saying exactly what we're all thinking.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    You have a way of saying exactly what we're all thinking.
    The older I get, the easier and more appropriate I find it to say the quiet part out loud.

This country has gone to shit, and we need to stand up and call out any and every single piece of shit moron douchebag asshole, every time.

Most of us have been 'round these here parts awhile, and every so often I get a liiiiiiitle done with the knuckledragging shitstains in society.

This baby's mom never gets to put her daughter to bed again. She'll never graduate, never drive, never have her first real boyfriend. I can't even fathom the pain that
    this family is going through right now, and it makes me angrier than fuck that the little dickhead suspect and his lawyers find it appropriate to try this case in a lower court.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information