Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Alfonte Cooks (26) - 13 April 2022 - waiting on ME results (Tarrant Co.)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,513
    Rep Power
    21474852

  2. #2
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,305
    Rep Power
    21474860
    When I see garage, I automatically think suicide. I guess it could have been an accident.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #3
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,366
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    When I see garage, I automatically think suicide. I guess it could have been an accident.
    At 2 AM? I'm going with suicide.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  4. #4
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,305
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    At 2 AM? I'm going with suicide.
    Sadly, you are right.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #5
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,366
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: ETHANOL AND FENTANYL TOXICITY


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,513
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: ETHANOL AND FENTANYL TOXICITY

  7. #7
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,613
    Rep Power
    21474867
    That's super sad. He was a gifted guitarist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •