Thread: Body of unidentified boy found in Indiana woods was in a Vegas-themed suitcase identified as Cairo Ammar Jordan (5)

Body of unidentified boy found in Indiana woods was in a Vegas-themed suitcase identified as Cairo Ammar Jordan (5)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...case-rcna25155

The body of an unidentified boy found Saturday in a heavily wooded area in southern Indiana had been placed inside of a hard case Las-Vegas themed suitcase, state police said.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So very sad. I really hope they identify him and find out who is responsible.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The people that found him are distraught. Understandable. Poor kid. Obviously if there is no missing persons report that matches him, it's the parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If I ever find a discarded suitcase or trunk... I'm not opening it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    If I ever find a discarded suitcase or trunk... I'm not opening it.
    But what if its full of cash?

J/k its never cash

I never understand why these people just dont bury the body. A flashy suitcase like that is going to stick out. Unless they want the body found.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    But what if its full of cash?

J/k its never cash

I never understand why these people just dont bury the body. A flashy suitcase like that is going to stick out. Unless they want the body found.
    That's how they suck you in... Maybe it's CASH!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I wonder why the articles don't have more specifics? There's a tip line, but the Indiana State Police didn't give anything beyond the vague description, so it seems like it'd be pretty hard to tell if you knew anything about it or not.. I guess if it's a family/child you're around frequently you'd know if they were suddenly gone, but it still seems like more details would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenBoy View Post
    I wonder why the articles don't have more specifics? There's a tip line, but the Indiana State Police didn't give anything beyond the vague description, so it seems like it'd be pretty hard to tell if you knew anything about it or not.. I guess if it's a family/child you're around frequently you'd know if they were suddenly gone, but it still seems like more details would be helpful.
    Truth. It is very frustrating.

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ind. (WAVE) - The identity of the boy whose body was found inside this suitcase in Washington County remains a mystery.

Indiana State Police Sgt. Carey Huls said instigators realize people want answers to about the heartbreaking case, and so do they. He said this is the type of case that keeps Huls and his fellow detectives awake at night.

On April 16, a mushroom hunter discovered the child’s body in a suitcase in the woods in Washington County. “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada” was printed on the hard shell suitcase.

Investigators know the child was five years old, Black, thin, around 4 feet tall, with a short haircut, but nothing about who he is or where he came from.

Huls says an autopsy was performed, but the results were vague. Toxicology tests are still pending and may reveal what was in the child’s system at the time of his death.

Concerning tips, Huls said police continue to get many from the public on how to conduct their investigation or what they should look into. People care, but Huls said they should bear in mind that each tip must be verified by investigators, and because they cannot risk jeopardizing the case, police are not publishing a sketch of what the child likely looked like at this time.

“The integrity of this investigation is utmost,” Huls said. “So, unless we can determine that releasing information will help the investigation instead of hinder it, that’s what we have to go by at this point.”

Huls says the most common suggestion is to look into whether the child is Codi Bigsby, a missing boy from Virginia, police do not believe they are a match. He said that they are continuing to look for a probable match among all of the kids on the missing children’s list.

Call the national ISP tip line at (888) 437-6432 to report a child who fits the description of the boy found in the suitcase.

https://www.kfvs12.com/2022/05/11/po...thern-indiana/

My guess is that he isn't a 'missing child' and will turn out to be a kid that the parent never reported missing...because they killed the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My guess is that he isn't a 'missing child' and will turn out to be a kid that the parent never reported missing...because they killed the kid.
    This has sadly been my guess from the start

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...itie-rcna30951

Boy found in suitcase in Indiana woods died of electrolyte imbalance, authorities say
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Boy found in suitcase in Indiana woods died of electrolyte imbalance, authorities say
    Fuck me. So this could be a case of him dying from something that could have been helped with medical care. New theory. They didn't have medical insurance and couldn't afford to bring him to get help. Thought that maybe it was just a stomach bug that he would get over and when he ended up dead they panicked and put him in the suitcase to abandon the body. Maybe they thought they would get blamed for not bringing him to the hospital. Maybe they were here illegally and were afraid that they would end up deported.

By all other accounts, it appears that he was well cared for. This child was loved.

This was so preventable. He could have drank gatorade or at worst, gone to the hospital for fluids.

Im with Boston. He died and they freaked out and disposed of him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Now this breaks my heart. They buried the little boy today and gave him a headstone:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00054007520712

This so sad, I didn't even know you could potentially die of an electrolyte imbalance due to a stomach virus, but it does make sense once I think about it. This poor boy, so odd that he was very loved, but dumped in a suitcase after death. I wonder if the decision to do that was. hard one to make. It must have been, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rocktheCATsbah View Post
    This so sad, I didn't even know you could potentially die of an electrolyte imbalance due to a stomach virus, but it does make sense once I think about it. This poor boy, so odd that he was very loved, but dumped in a suitcase after death. I wonder if the decision to do that was. hard one to make. It must have been, right?
    At first I suspected the worst, but now that we know how he died and how he was obviously cared for I think it was a very difficult decision for whoever did it. My guess is that they may be here undocumented and were worried that if they reported the death or brought him to the hospital that they would get deported. That's just my gut feeling here. It's really the only thing that makes sense of it

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    At first I suspected the worst, but now that we know how he died and how he was obviously cared for I think it was a very difficult decision for whoever did it. My guess is that they may be here undocumented and were worried that if they reported the death or brought him to the hospital that they would get deported. That's just my gut feeling here. It's really the only thing that makes sense of it
    That's most likely the answer. That's sad that people would rather dispose of a body in the woods, than face the prospects of deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    That's most likely the answer. That's sad that people would rather dispose of a body in the woods, than face the prospects of deportation.
    Depends on where they're coming from. Since he was black, it could be a country in Africa where their choices were to stay and get murdered and raped or leave. They possibly have other children that they want to protect from that. I can understand the fear. Just this week the ECRH grounded a plane that was carrying deportees from the UK back to Rwanda.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/14/uk/rw...gbr/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/indiana...-two-suspects/

After a six-month investigation covering multiple states, police have confirmed the identity of a 5-year-old boy who was found dead inside a suitcase in southern Indiana last April. The child was identified as Cairo Ammar Jordan, of Atlanta, Georgia, during a news conference held by Indiana State Police on Wednesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Oh, snap! She was literally around the corner from me.

I can't help but think that this is a case of someone being afraid to go to the doctor for fear of not being able to afford it and not realizing that it was as severe as it was.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...case-105068530

A Louisiana woman was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison for her involvement in the death of a 5-year-old Atlanta boy whose body was found last year in a suitcase in rural southern Indiana.

A Washington County judge sentenced Dawn Elaine Coleman, 41, of Shreveport, Louisiana, to 30 years with five years suspended to probation. She had pleaded guilty to a Level 1 felony charge of conspiracy to commit murder in connection with Cairo Ammar Jordan's death.

Coleman must serve more than 18 years under Indiana code, which requires those convicted of Level 1 felonies to serve 75% of their sentence, the Washington County Prosecutor’s Office said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-5-year...y?id=108162566

The mother of a 5-year-old boy found dead in a suitcase in Indiana has been taken into custody in California in connection with his death, authorities announced.
    Police announced in October 2022 that an arrest warrant was issued for Cairo's mother, Dejaune Anderson, for murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death and obstruction of justice.

A second suspect, Dawn Coleman, was arrested in October 2022 for neglect of a dependent resulting in death and obstruction of justice, authorities said.

Authorities alleged Coleman helped Cairo's mother dispose of the boy's body, according to The Associated Press.

Thread Information