Thread: Caroline Gaddis (39) reported missing 3/22/22 from Galveston, Texas

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Caroline Gaddis (39) reported missing 3/22/22 from Galveston, Texas

Caroline Gaddis, 39, was reported missing on Tuesday, March 22 after she never showed up for work at her office in Galveston, Texas

According to reports, Gaddis was last seen leaving work in Galveston on Friday, March 18.

Her parents became worried about her when her workplace, a mental health counseling agency in Galveston, called them on March 22 to ask whether they knew where she was.

Gaddis? employer said her supervisor received a text message Gaddis? number March 21 saying she was sick and wasn?t coming to work, according to news reports. Judy Gaddis believed her daughter sent the text message, because it went directly to her supervisor.

No one had been able to reach Caroline Gaddis by phone since that message, Judy Gaddis said.

Police performed a welfare check at Caroline Gaddis? League City apartment, but there was no signs of a struggle, police and her family said. Judy Gaddis said a suitcase she gave to her daughter appeared to be missing, but she wasn?t sure whether it had been packed and taken or whether her daughter had simply thrown it away.

Gaddis? car was seen on traffic cameras near Longview, Texas, on March 18, according to the League City Police Department. Police said Gaddis? family told them she has friends in that area, and had spent time there before.

Judy Gaddis said her daughter was known to take long drives, but had never cut off communications before, she said.

?The biggest concern here is that her work supervisor said that she has always been there,? Judy Gaddis said. ?She has never just left them high and dry. She?s always either asked for time off or called in sick.?

Gaddis is single and doesn?t have any children, Phillips said.

The EquuSearch post said Gaddis might ?have communicated with family via text? on March 21, but that her whereabouts were still unknown.
    Full story here: https://www.galvnews.com/news/police...aba110008.html

FB: https://www.facebook.com/caroline.gaddis

Texas EquuSearch: https://texasequusearch.org/missing-...texas-3-21-22/

I wonder if they ever confirmed with the hotel if it was just her they saw checking in.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cult...-parents-speak

I wonder what happened? Mental health problems or maybe she wanted a break. I'm glad that she was found safe.

Sounds like she just wanted to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Glad she was found safe.

Gaddis' aunt is the one who called police on March 22 when she texted her niece and did not hear back.
    I ignore texts and calls all the time (I guess it's just normal for my family at this point) and no one bats an eye, if something ever did happen to me I don't think people would notice...besides my husband, who would probably just be a suspect.

Glad she was found safe though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I ignore texts and calls all the time (I guess it's just normal for my family at this point) and no one bats an eye, if something ever did happen to me I don't think people would notice...besides my husband, who would probably just be a suspect.

Glad she was found safe though.

Thread Information