Thread: My neighbors are...

My neighbors are...

Post silly, crazy, friendly, etc. stories about your neighbors/neighborhood here.

I think my neighbors are burning a body. They've had a fire going for over a week now. They live in a forested area, but how much wood do you have to personally burn?! They don't own acres of land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My neighbors have 2 big, smelly, yucky, filthy dirty sheep that wander over into my yard occasionally. They come over and eat the weeds and just wander about. Last week my son invited one into the house and it made it about half-way through the front door when it began peeing all over the place. Fortunately, the pee didn't make it inside and I "shooed" the sheep away. There were also little, sheep shit balls all over the place. I guess they endlessly shit because there was a LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    My neighbors have 2 big, smelly, yucky, filthy dirty sheep that wander over into my yard occasionally. They come over and eat the weeds and just wander about. Last week my son invited one into the house and it made it about half-way through the front door when it began peeing all over the place. Fortunately, the pee didn't make it inside and I "shooed" the sheep away. There were also little, sheep shit balls all over the place. I guess they endlessly shit because there was a LOT.
    I'm guessing you live out in the country?

There's a middle-aged woman who hangs out in front of businesses during the day. She sits in a gold colored car or in her motorized scooter (the kind that people use at Walmart). I really want to ask her why she just sits there everyday.
    The only reason I know she does this is because I have to pass the businesses that are on the edge of the neighborhood I live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    There's a middle-aged woman who hangs out in front of businesses during the day. She sits in a gold colored car or in her motorized scooter (the kind that people use at Walmart). I really want to ask her why she just sits there everyday.
    The only reason I know she does this is because I have to pass the businesses that are on the edge of the neighborhood I live in.
    She's casing the houses to rob.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She's casing the houses to rob.
    She must've tricked out her scooter to go 120 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm guessing you live out in the country?
    Nope. That's the weird part. We're on the edge of town but still technically in town.

Thread Information