Thread: Isa Dessalines (20) missing from Oakland, CA since 3/8/2022

Isa Dessalines (20) missing from Oakland, CA since 3/8/2022

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...d-friends-say/

Isa Dessalines has been missing for two days and her friends are extremely concerned about her after hearing a disturbing phone conversation.

Police officers found Dessalines? cellphone covered in blood in Oakland on Tuesday, friends said.

San Francisco and Oakland police were alerted that Dessalines was abducted at 11:30 p.m. Monday after she got into a car with an unknown man.

While on the phone with her friends, they were able to hear a car engine, a car door closing, a struggle between Dessalines and a man, in which Dessalines was heard saying, ?OK, OK, I?ll get in.?

Later that night in a short voicemail message, Dessalines was heard sobbing, saying, ?I don?t want to die,? while a man?s voice yelled ?shut up,? in the background multiple times.

Dessalines? last cellphone location was pinged on March 8 at 4:19 p.m. traveling in an unknown direction on the I-880 freeway.

Dessalines, who is transgender, had been staying at Hotel Caza at 1300 Columbus Avenue in San Francisco.

The last phone call Dessalines made with loved ones was on March 8 around 4:54 p.m. She said she had jumped out of a moving vehicle while on the highway, described being in pain and a state of confusion, and agreed to call 911. Loud noises of cars passing at high speeds were heard in the background.

On March 8 at 6:30 p.m., investigators found her phone covered in blood at a Planned Parenthood center at 8480 Enterprise Way in Oakland, according to friends.

Friends said a blood trail indicated that she was stumbling around, possibly looking for help.

?We are working with other law enforcement agencies to further investigate this incident and locate this missing person,? San Francisco Police Department Officer Robert Rueca told KRON4 on Wednesday.

Friends said Dessalines was previously stalked by a man while staying in the Tenderloin district in San Francisco during the last week of February.

She is new to the Bay Area and has no family contacts in Oakland.

Dessalines is 5?9″ tall and has medium-length hair.

The San Francisco Police Department Special Victims Unit is leading the investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact the SFPD at 415-575-4444 or Text a Tip to TIP411 and begin the message with SFPD.

Well that is terrifying and a weird series of events.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This sounds terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    A transgender furry? Pretty sure this is a first for MDS.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...d-friends-say/

Missing woman found in Berkeley

A missing 20-year-old woman, Isa Dessalines, was found in Berkeley and police officers are investigating the circumstances of her disappearance.

“The reported missing person has been located in the city of Berkeley and is speaking with officers,” San Francisco Police Department Officer Salar Naderi told KRON4 Thursday.

Police declined to release any other details about how Dessalines was found.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm glad that she's been found! I was worried that this was going to be another case of a trans woman being murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information