Thread: Autumn Tennison (21) - 7 March 2022 - waiting on ME results (LA County)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Autumn Tennison (21) - 7 March 2022 - waiting on ME results (LA County)

Pepperdine Mourns the Passing of Seaver College Student Autumn Tennison

Pepperdine University mourns the loss of Seaver College student Autumn Tennison, who passed away on Monday, March 7, 2022. A graduate of Robinson High School in Robinson, Illinois, Tennison was a third-year student pursuing a bachelor's degree in creative writing and was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.

“Autumn was a sweet young woman who will be greatly missed,” says Lisa Smith, visiting assistant professor of English at Seaver College. “I spoke with Autumn while she was writing her spiritual autobiography for my spiritual writing class, and she shared with me her belief in the strength of God’s love for everyone and how she herself had experienced his love for herself. She had a heart that truly cared for others and shared with me about times that she had poured herself into helping others who struggled.”

Those who feel they may need additional support are encouraged to contact the Counseling Center (310.506.4210) for 24/7 emotional assistance. Pastoral care is available from University chaplain Sara Barton (310.506.4275) and the team of chaplains at the Hub for Spiritual Life. The Student Care Team is available to provide additional support or to help locate mental health professionals in local communities.

https://seaver.pepperdine.edu/newsro...tumn-tennison/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a gorgeous young woman. I hate to think suicide, but when it comes to college kids it's my first thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Here's a bit Pepperdine did on Autumn. Full article can be found at: https://pepperdine-graphic.com/in-he...tumn-tennsion/

COVID-19 was devastating to Autumn, her parents said. She was unhappy going home to Illinois in March 2020, and she wanted to be back in California, back at school. She would watch movies with her friends on FaceTime every Thursday, staying connected even when apart.

For the 2021 academic year, Autumn and her best friend Justin Selva rented an apartment together in Simi Valley. She participated in sorority recruitment in fall 2020 and joined Kappa Alpha Theta as part of PC20.

Toward the end of her sophomore year, Autumn wasn’t doing well. She had gone through a devastating breakup, her parents said — the boy wasn’t the issue this time, she was happy with him. She just wanted someone to love, her parents said. But the dark thoughts Autumn struggled with often loomed much larger now.

She was rushed to the hospital for an emergency evaluation of her mental health and it was the Student Care Team who attended to her, her parents 2,000 miles away back home. Ellen said she would never forget how helpful and kind the team was.

The doctors questioned whether she was suicidal, she told her parents she wasn’t. She didn’t have a plan, she assured her parents, she never really thought about it.

“Autumn always felt like she was broken, that there was something wrong with her,” Ellen Tennison said.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, sounds like that's what happened. So devastating. It sounds like they tried everything they could for her too.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    The world really is a small place. One of Autumn's friends has a friend who is someone I know well.

Rest in Paradise, Autumn.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    MIXED DRUG TOXICITY (FENTANYL, ALPRAZOLAM)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    MIXED DRUG TOXICITY (FENTANYL, ALPRAZOLAM)
    Ugh, so very sad.

Thread Information