Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Taylor Schabusiness (24) accused of dismembering lover during sex session

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Surely not! There was no warning on the label.
    I don't know how to add MDS emojis when phone posting but laughed so hard at this I choked 🤣

Shooting up trazadone? Oh my. That's what did it. Oh my God.

And to think, all this time I've had trazadone and I could've been shooting up lol

I suppose I should have been more detailed. The article said she was shooting up trazodone WITH meth. The two together is what?s a mess, along with whatever is wrong with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    I suppose I should have been more detailed. The article said she was shooting up trazodone WITH meth. The two together is what?s a mess, along with whatever is wrong with her.
    Just...why?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

dbl the drug addicts I used to know wouldnt take their MH medication because it reacted badly with the drugs.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-06-2022 at 03:52 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here's what Schabusiness is up to lately.

Schabusiness competent in killing & dismemberment, but another psych exam ordered

A woman who allegedly killed and decapitated a man is competent to stand trial -- but a defense request for a second psychiatric exam was granted Wednesday.

Taylor Schabusiness is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse, and third-degree sexual assault for allegedly killing Shad Thyrion Feb. 22 at a west side home.

The first competency exam deemed Schabusiness able to understand the court proceedings and assist in her own defense. The law allows for the defense to request a second opinion, which it did, and which Judge Thomas Walsh granted.
    The results of the second exam will be reviewed May 10.

The question of competency to stand trial does not relate to her mental state at the time of the crime; that subject could be raised at a later stage of the case.
    https://fox11online.com/news/crime/t...t-decapitation

I wonder if she's debating putting out a crockpot cookbook?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if she's debating putting out a crockpot cookbook?
    "What's in the Crockpot? None of your Schabusiness"

The title writes itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Third degree sexual assault. I missed that the first time around. What did she hump his dead body parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

The title writes itself.

https://www.nbc15.com/2022/05/19/jud...en-bay-murder/

Judge: Schabusiness competent to stand trial for gruesome Green Bay murder

A Brown County judge found Taylor Schabusiness mentally competent to stand trial after hearing from prosecution and defense experts Thursday afternoon.

The Green Bay woman is accused of killing Shad Thyrion and then dismembering his body. Thyrion?s head was located in a bucket and other body parts were found in Schabusiness?s vehicle, prosecutors say. She?s charged with 1st Degree Intentional Homicide, Mutilating a Corpse, and 3rd Degree Sexual Assault.

Schabusiness told investigators she and Thyrion had been doing drugs. They went to his mother?s house, where Schabusiness said they had sex. She said she blacked out during part of it but just went ?crazy? and started strangling Thyrion with chains. She said she didn?t mean to kill Thyrion but enjoyed choking him and continued to do it.

Judge Thomas Walsh agreed to hold the competency hearing after the defense?s forensic psychologist said more time was needed to evaluate the defendant.

Minutes after Schabusiness was ushered into the courtroom in shackles, Judge Walsh asked her directly whether she believes she?s competent or incompetent to proceed. ?Incompetent,? she answered.

For the next four hours, as Schabusiness sat quietly, the court listened to testimony from two board-certified forensic psychologists who painted two very different pictures of the same defendant.

The state-appointed expert, Deborah Collins, testified that she talked with Schabusiness for about 75 minutes at the jail on April 4. ?I would characterize her as cooperative, responsive to my questions so she didn?t require a lot of redirection. There were certainly moments where her expressed emotions were odd or out of context, but at no point did she appear distracted,? Collins said.

The defendant told her she abused alcohol, meth, acid, cocaine and Xanax. Her first stay in a psychiatric facility was in 7th grade after she attempted suicide. Collins said Schabusiness?s mental health history included diagnoses of bipolar disorder, attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Collins said Schabusiness didn?t show any signs of psychosis and that she understood what was happening in court and potential penalties. ?She used the word, when asked, she attached the charges to the potential for life incarceration.?

However, when Tracy Luchetta, who testified for the defense, evaluated Schabusiness on April 22, she told her something else. ?She noted that the most serious consequence she would receive if convicted is the death penalty.? Wisconsin does not have the death penalty.

Luchetta went on to describe Schabusiness during her 2 hour and 10 minute evaluation. ?She responded cooperatively yet many aspects made me concerned about thought process. She voiced a statement that was peculiar and seemed consistent with delusional beliefs.? Luchetta gave an example that Schabusiness said her mother died when she was 11 and took her heart to heaven and gave it to a pedophile, and she was controlled by it.

Luchetta testified she had to repeat questions or redirect Schabusiness because the defendant often didn?t respond to the questions that were asked.

The defense attorney pointed out Schabusiness isn?t receiving psychiatric treatment right now and argued his clients mental state deteriorated in the two weeks between her evaluations. However, the judge said he didn?t find that credible because the evaluations were done by two different psychologists. ?I don?t give a great deal of credence to that in this respect,? Walsh said.

Prosecutors contended a person can have symptoms of mental illness and still be competent to contribute to their defense and participate in their trial.

Judge Walsh sided with the prosecution. ?By greater weight of the credible evidence, the defendant is competent.? If Schabusiness were found not competent, the court would have likely ordered treatment until she regained competency.

The next court date is a preliminary hearing on June 2.

Schabusiness remains jailed on a $2 million cash bond.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

The title writes itself.
    Just now seeing this.

"said her mother died when she was 11 and took her heart to heaven and gave it to a pedophile, and she was controlled by it."

Im not saying this lady is indeed crazy, but that has to be the craziest thing Ive heard in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    "said her mother died when she was 11 and took her heart to heaven and gave it to a pedophile, and she was controlled by it."

Im not saying this lady is indeed crazy, but that has to be the craziest thing Ive heard in my life
    I don't even know what that means.

But what I do know is that this story makes me even more terrified of going back into the dating pool.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't even know what that means.

But what I do know is that this story makes me even more terrified of going back into the dating pool.
    You should be. Just ask Devilz Advocate

Scary shit.

Just marry me and move to Ireland and we can just be a thruple. Not sure if Ireland or my Husband would be on board, but that's just minor in the scheme of things. We'll work it out. Maybe. Probably not
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

You should be. Just ask Devilz Advocate

Scary shit.

Just marry me and move to Ireland and we can just be a thruple. Not sure if Ireland or my Husband would be on board, but that's just minor in the scheme of things. We'll work it out. Maybe. Probably not
    It's worth a shot! I'm in.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Livestream the festivities

Thread Information