Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ridiculous Finds

Ewww I would hope no one has tried to return a vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ewww I would hope no one has tried to return a vibrator.
    People will try to return anything. When I was young I worked in retail at a specialty clothing store. One day a lady came in and said she wanted to return a sweater that her "daughter no longer needed" because her daughter killed herself. Well, the sweater was covered in blood (it was a white sweater). I was shocked and simply gave her the cash back without saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    People will try to return anything. When I was young I worked in retail at a specialty clothing store. One day a lady came in and said she wanted to return a sweater that her "daughter no longer needed" because her daughter killed herself. Well, the sweater was covered in blood (it was a white sweater). I was shocked and simply gave her the cash back without saying anything.

So I bought a couple of bras recently from JCP and I tried one on and it fit, so I took the tags off both. I didn't notice that one of them is not the size I ordered. It's 4 inches bigger on the band. What do you think the odds are that they will take it back? It's unwashed and I have the tags, but they are no longer attached to the bra. There is no suicide blood or anything of that nature on the bra.

I hated doing returns, and especially when people tried to return shit that wasnt from our store I would scan the bar code, and nada. Cant do the return if the register doesnt recognize it. I worked retail for about 10 years. It blew.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

So I bought a couple of bras recently from JCP and I tried one on and it fit, so I took the tags off both. I didn't notice that one of them is not the size I ordered. It's 4 inches bigger on the band. What do you think the odds are that they will take it back? It's unwashed and I have the tags, but they are no longer attached to the bra. There is no suicide blood or anything of that nature on the bra.
    Recently at kohls I did an online order and ripped the tags off these flare jeans before trying them on. Anyways I put the tags with my pants and they took them back.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

my day is officially made. I open this thread and see this and almost choked on my tea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Sorry to quote you again, but I was talking to my husband about this, and when he worked at Lowe's people would try to return toilet seats. He would let them have a new one but tell them to dispose of the okd ones themselves, as hes not touching them

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They should take it back. I had no idea there were any JCP still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry to quote you again, but I was talking to my husband about this, and when he worked at Lowe's people would try to return toilet seats. He would let them have a new one but tell them to dispose of the okd ones themselves, as hes not touching them
    Good lawd!!

When I worked at Once Upon a Child, we had tagging guns because we bought used stuff and had to attach tags to them. I used to use them all the time to return stuff from other stores

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

When I worked at Once Upon a Child, we had tagging guns because we bought used stuff and had to attach tags to them. I used to use them all the time to return stuff from other stores
    OMG I fucking love Once Upon A Child!

We had those guns at Dillards, I never thought to use it for myself

I gave my mom one of the tagging guns and she used it for years and years to return items. It was literally the gift that kept on giving.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Jay Strongwater wants a lot of money for his crap.

https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/prod...EWFZlcP2X0XunS
    Sak's was lovely enough to let me know that they are "NOW SHIPPING TO IRELAND!!!!". I can have this baby for the low, low price of 2,800 Euro!

Here's a featured gift on Goop's website...the 24k gold G-Spot vibrator. Before you order this gem for $15,000, know there are no returns.

Attachment 6469

https://goop.com/lelo-inez-24k-gold-...or/one-size/p/
    Is it waterproof? Cause if not, that's a deal breaker.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have never owned a vibrator. Just a fun fact I thought I would share

I havent either, but I imagine the gold one would be cold.

I havent either, but I imagine the gold one would be cold.
    I'm so sorry for you guys. You're missing out. Doesn't matter if your significant other is the best lover in the world. Every woman should also have a vibrator!

ETA: I'm tempted to buy vibrators for you guys for Christmas.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-21-2023 at 03:06 PM.

There's a long dildo in a stream near my house that's been lying there for about a month now. It's wedged into something as is intentionally put there and flops around with the motion of the water. There's a lot of foot traffic where it is so I've never stopped to look at it and I don't want to take a picture of it for fear that someone will think I put it there.

"Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article 'a dildo,' never 'your dildo.'"

It was never my dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    There's a long dildo in a stream near my house that's been lying there for about a month now. It's wedged into something as is intentionally put there and flops around with the motion of the water. There's a lot of foot traffic where it is so I've never stopped to look at it and I don't want to take a picture of it for fear that someone will think I put it there.

"Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article 'a dildo,' never 'your dildo.'"

It was never my dildo.
    LMAO. You must figure out a way to get a pic for us. Dress all in black, stake the spot out and get that pic for us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post

It was never my dildo.
    That is epic. And agree with RBW...you simply must get a picture!

I'm not sure I want to try this flavor of vitamins.

https://www.amazon.com/Carlyle-Gluco...ustomerReviews

Also, I was able to return the bra I took the tags off with absolutely no issues! Yay!

Ewwwwwww

I'm not sure I want to try this flavor of vitamins.

https://www.amazon.com/Carlyle-Gluco...ustomerReviews

Also, I was able to return the bra I took the tags off with absolutely no issues! Yay!
    OMG.

Thats obviously a typo, but what were they trying to put?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thats obviously a typo, but what were they trying to put?
    That can't be a typo NOTHING matches that in sorry auto correct lol. That's someone where English is a second language. Clearly. It's hilarious lol.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information