Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57

Thread: Ridiculous Finds

  1. #26
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This $35,500.00 butt plug from Cartier:

    https://www.cartier.com/en-us/jewelr...RN4782000.html
    I'm going to need a demonstration. I don't see it working as a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  2. #27
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm going to need a demonstration. I don't see it working as a ring.
    SUPPOSEDLY......



    Butt....hehe.... We all know wtf this really is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  3. #28
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I wonder how many morticians find butt plugs in their "customers?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  4. #29
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,073
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Expensive ass dog collar, which your dog definately wont lose/break/eat
    Attached Images Attached Images

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #30
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    21474869
    How much, Ang? I'm pretty sure my dogs need one of these.

  6. #31
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I wonder how many morticians find butt plugs in their "customers?!"
    Only a bonofide MDS member would wonder this. And that's why I love you
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  7. #32
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,073
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    How much, Ang? I'm pretty sure my dogs need one of these.
    Its only 3.2 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Only a bonofide MDS member would wonder this. And that's why I love you
    Dont all your muscles relax after you die (you defecate and urinate) so I figured it would come out.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  8. #33
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Only a bonofide MDS member would wonder this. And that's why I love you
    Love ya too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Its only 3.2 million

    Dont all your muscles relax after you die (you defecate and urinate) so I figured it would come out.
    Only 3.2 million dollars? Pfft. Get me 2.

    I like to imagine it's like a bathtub plug. Pull it out of the dead person and whoosh! Poo everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  9. #34
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    SUPPOSEDLY......



    Butt....hehe.... We all know wtf this really is......

    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Here we have the $5 million dollar toilet.

    gold-toilet_most-expensive-toilet-in-the-world.jpg

  11. #36
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I was looking for manly smelling soap and came across this for $110.

    https://www.chanel.com/us/skincare/p...leansing-soap/

  12. #37
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I was looking for manly smelling soap and came across this for $110.

    https://www.chanel.com/us/skincare/p...leansing-soap/
    I hate stuff like that because instead of using it, my husband would 'save it', then it would go to waste.

  13. #38
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I hate stuff like that because instead of using it, my husband would 'save it', then it would go to waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  14. #39
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    This came across my newsfeed. I guessed $5,000. I was wrong. Anyone want to contribute to my gofundme?

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/b...tm_source=FBIG
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  15. #40
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    This came across my newsfeed. I guessed $5,000. I was wrong. Anyone want to contribute to my gofundme?

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/b...tm_source=FBIG
    Gee whiz. It looks like all their items are calfskin. I have leather goods so I can't speak too much about things, but calfskin specifically on all items?

  16. #41
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    This came across my newsfeed. I guessed $5,000. I was wrong. Anyone want to contribute to my gofundme?

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/b...tm_source=FBIG
    I just noticed the shoes the model is wearing. They're UGLY! $950 for ugly.

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/s...0X13-5150.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  17. #42
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    This came across my newsfeed. I guessed $5,000. I was wrong. Anyone want to contribute to my gofundme?

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/b...tm_source=FBIG
    Pfffttt, peasant! Here's the purse you need to go for, and it's even used:

    https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...iABEgK9EvD_BwE

  18. #43
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I just noticed the shoes the model is wearing. They're UGLY! $950 for ugly.

    https://www.loewe.com/usa/en/women/s...0X13-5150.html
    "What are THOSE?!?!"


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  19. #44
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Pfffttt, peasant! Here's the purse you need to go for, and it's even used:

    https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...iABEgK9EvD_BwE
    That is all sorts of ridiculousness.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,534
    Rep Power
    21474851
    If your hubby needs a new t-shirt, here is one to consider.

    https://us.loropiana.com/en/p/man/po...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

  21. #46
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    If your hubby needs a new t-shirt, here is one to consider.

    https://us.loropiana.com/en/p/man/po...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    OMG. It's literally a Hanes t-shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  22. #47
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,073
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Pfffttt, peasant! Here's the purse you need to go for, and it's even used:

    https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...iABEgK9EvD_BwE
    Holy shit. Thats the cost of a house! And its not even new.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  23. #48
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    If your hubby needs a new t-shirt, here is one to consider.

    https://us.loropiana.com/en/p/man/po...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    I thought that was James Kennedy for a second haha.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  24. #49
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Holy shit. Thats the cost of a house! And its not even new.
    That's because it's a Birkin bag. I never knew they got THAT expensive though.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  25. #50
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,563
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    If your hubby needs a new t-shirt, here is one to consider.

    https://us.loropiana.com/en/p/man/po...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Great Father's Day gift for all your dads and hubbies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's because it's a Birkin bag. I never knew they got THAT expensive though.
    IT'S. A. PURSE. It doesn't cure cancer, it can't carry you to work. No bag should cost more than a few hundred dollar at most, and even that is pushing it. It's not worth anything, no matter whose name is on it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •