Thread: Cadesha Bishop (28) convicted in the death of Serge Fournier (74)

Cadesha Bishop (28) convicted in the death of Serge Fournier (74)

A Las Vegas woman was sentenced to eight to 20 years in prison Friday in the death of a 74-year-old man she shoved out the door of a bus in 2019.

Last month, Cadesha Bishop, 28, pleaded guilty to abuse of an older vulnerable person resulting in substantial bodily harm or death. She had originally been charged with murder, FOX 5 of Las Vegas reported.

"I?m sorry for my behavior," Bishop told the judge Friday while complaining about her portrayal in the media.

"I?m sorry for the way that I was portrayed in my lowest and weakest moment of my life," she said. "The way that I?ve been portrayed, it?s just not fair for somebody who?s never been in trouble before."

Authorities say Bishop pushed Serge Fournier, 74, off a public bus on March 21, 2019, causing him to hit his head on the sidewalk about eight feet from the door. Before she pushed him, Fournier had reportedly asked Bishop to be "nice to the passengers." Witnesses said she had been swearing and yelling at other riders, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

She pushed him with both hands "with enough force that he never touched any of the steps," an arrest report said, according to FOX 5. He died a month later.

Bishop had posted $100,000 bail on the murder charge but had it revoked last July when she was charged with grand larceny of a vehicle, embezzlement and theft for allegedly failing to return a rental car, according to the Review-Journal.

The charges will be dismissed as part of her plea deal in the Fournier case, the newspaper reported.
    https://news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-wom...075757981.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Lowest and weakest moment of her life? she didnt go back to doing drugs, she pushed an old man out of a bus. Fuck her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That wasn't an apology. She literally apologized for how she was "portrayed". Not for her own actions. I wouldn't have given her one inch of leniency! She should have been convicted of murder or at the very least, Manslaughter. She literally pushed the guy with so much force that he flew out of the bus. Wtf did she think was going to happen? Of course he was going to land on the concrete.

Pure trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I am so glad to see that no matter what our feelings about various things... we agree on who's trash when we see her.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I am so glad to see that no matter what our feelings about various things... we agree on who's trash when we see her.
    No doubt. People love to peg this site as "Liberal" when we just point out trash and the truth.

But, then again, if you even mention wanting to be a decent human being in any way.... You're "Liberal Scum" these days.

I voted for Ron Paul, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let people who are suffering die because of stupidity and Corporatism.

People have seriously lost the script.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information