Thread: Danielle Hoyle (27) found shot to death and her 2 day old baby, Kennedy Hoyle was thrown into the river

Danielle Hoyle (27) found shot to death and her 2 day old baby, Kennedy Hoyle was thrown into the river

https://wreg.com/news/city-watch-iss...orn-baby-girl/

UPDATE: MPD has confirmed that the mother of the 2-day-old baby has been shot and killed. The infant is still missing.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 12:41 PM.

Either the father of the baby, or someone who wanted a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Hopefully it wasnt a psycho who befriended her, just to take her kid. But it probably was.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Since the baby wasn't found dead, I'm assuming someone that wanted to steal the baby. I'm confused with the timeline. She only had the baby the day before and was bringing it to the hospital? Did they release her with the baby the same day and have an appointment with the doctor the next day? I mean..... Wouldn't they just still be in the hospital? I know that they release them earlier and earlier these days, but if they were just coming back the next day why not just stay there? Did she have a home birth?

Little details like these always bug me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder what the 10 year old knows...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner unfortunately. And they think he killed the baby too.

https://www.wavy.com/news/national/f...d-with-murder/

Father of missing newborn charged with murder
    Ugh, that is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner unfortunately. And they think he killed the baby too.

https://www.wavy.com/news/national/f...d-with-murder/

Father of missing newborn charged with murder
    Omg. He threw the baby in to the river? Wtaf. I hope he fucking rots.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Omg. He threw the baby in to the river? Wtaf. I hope he fucking rots.

Danielle's Facebook, it hurts my heart to see that sweet little baby: https://www.facebook.com/danielle.s.jordan

Here's a picture of the POS. He should rot indeed.

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

From February, a slight update -
    Brandon Isabelle pleads 'not guilty' in killings of Danielle Hoyle and newborn Kennedy Hoyle

Brandon Isabelle, the suspect in the killings of Danielle Hoyle and her 2-day-old daughter Kennedy Hoyle, pleaded "not guilty" during his arraignment Monday morning in a Shelby County criminal courtroom.
    When police detained Isabelle, 25, for questioning, he admitted luring Hoyle to the Whitehaven neighborhood and shooting her, according to court documents. He also allegedly admitted to then taking Kennedy to the northern point of Mud Island, and throwing the newborn into the cold waters of the Mississippi River.

Lauren Fuchs, Isabelle's defense attorney, said her office would review the admission as part of their investigation into the case. Police are trained to elicit confessions, Fuchs said; her office will review the circumstances around Isabelle's confession.

I would love to ask this stupid fucker if he thought that he would get away with it. I'm starting to think that the critical thinking portion of the brain doesn't develop in some people.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He could at the very least be a man and plead 'guilty', but no, he is a POS.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    The people who commit these crimes aren't even fucking human, they could never, ever be considered "men."

And all you lurkers who think this piece of shit is in any way attractive can go suck on a tailpipe. Fuck you. This dickhead needs to fucking die for his crimes.

Yeah, we know you're out there. Sick fuckers. This mfer killed a new mom, and likely killed the new baby too. Fuck him.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    The people who commit these crimes aren't even fucking human, they could never, ever be considered "men."

And all you lurkers who think this piece of shit is in any way attractive can go suck on a tailpipe. Fuck you. This dickhead needs to fucking die for his crimes.

Yeah, we know you're out there. Sick fuckers. This mfer killed a new mom, and likely killed the new baby too. Fuck him.
    I was trying to figure out where the end of his eyebrows went.

Anyone that can throw a tiny newborn in the water should die slow and painfully.

Folks need to take a good look in the eyes... I sound like Alex Jones... People... I've looked in his soul and he's a demon! He should spare her family a trial. They're going to give him life and then dig him up and give him life again.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I was trying to figure out where the end of his eyebrows went.

Anyone that can throw a tiny newborn in the water should die slow and painfully.
    Yeah, fuck all that "no one deserves to be tortured" bullshit.

YES PEOPLE FUCKING DO.

See, we all have choices. Making good choices in any given situation is what keeps our humanity intact.

The people who commit the atrocities we read about here on mds are the sediment at the bottom of the septic tank full to the nozzle with the nastiest shit imaginable.

And they encompass people from every socioeconomic status.

I make zero fucking apologies in saying that the world would be a better place, and better off, without these soulless, worthless subhuman shit eaters.

It hurts. It fucking hurts to read this shit. Two fucking days old. Two. Days.

I can't.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information