Thread: RCMP charge anti-vaccine father Michael Jackson (52) with abduction, search continues for 7-year-old girl

RCMP charge anti-vaccine father Michael Jackson (52) with abduction, search continues for 7-year-old girl

https://globalnews.ca/news/8530985/s...covid-vaccine/

Saskatchewan RCMP have charged a man with one count of abduction in contravention of custody or parenting order as authorities continue to search for him and his missing daughter.

Investigators have obtained a Canada-wide warrant for the man?s arrest.

READ MORE: Saskatchewan RCMP looking for man and 7-year-old daughter

Investigators believe the accused, Michael Gordon Jackson, may be receiving help from individuals in evading police.

?It is important to remember this activity may result in Criminal Code charges,? an RCMP statement read.

Jackson made an appearance on Live with Laura-Lynn on Rumble on Jan. 7, telling the host he does not want his daughter to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. He said he ?kept her? following a visitation in mid-November.

The RCMP are looking for Jackson?s seven-year-daughter, Sarah Jackson.

Chief Supt. Tyler Bates, officer in charge of the province?s RCMP south district, wants Sarah to know she?s ?not in any trouble.?

?Your mom misses you very much and we have police officers doing what they can so you can see her again soon.?

Sarah jackson
    Sarah Jackson is described as 4-feet-2-inches tall and weighing approximately 76 lbs. Saskatchewan RCMP / Supplied
    Sarah is described as Filipino/Caucasian, standing four feet two inches tall and weighing 76 lbs. She has long, waist-length brown hair. She has brown/hazel-coloured eyes and last had teal-coloured eyeglasses that she wears most of the time.

RCMP say at this time, the criteria have not been met for an Amber Alert and they believe the two might be in Manitoba.

?Locating Michael Gordon Jackson and Sarah is a top priority for Saskatchewan RCMP officers,? said Bates.

?Our investigators are diligently following up on all tips and reported sightings. Every piece of information received is thoroughly examined and investigated. The charge laid against (Michael) is significant.?

?We are committed to locating (Michael) and reuniting Sarah with her mom.?

READ MORE: OPP launch designated tip line in Wasaga Beach abduction case

Michael, 52, is described as weighing about 250 lbs with blue eyes and dark brown hair. He typically wears glasses.

Michael resides in the area of Carievale, Sask., and does not have a known vehicle.

He may have connections Dilke, Oxbow, Alameda, Regina, Saskatchewan and Lamont, Alta.

Jackson may also be in other communities.

RCMP say they have been following up on several tips and reported sightings of Michael and Sarah since Jan. 5, when an enforceable court order was issued.

?Every one of these has been thoroughly investigated and police officers have determined all sightings reported to police were not (Michael) or his daughter.?

The statement added officers continue to work closely with and consult with Crown prosecutors as well as other government and community partners.

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Michael or Sarah is asked to call the Saskatchewan RCMP at 310-RCMP (7267) or (306) 780-5563.

Information can also be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1‐800‐222‐TIPS (8477) or http://www.saskcrimestoppers.com.

Mom's FB: https://www.facebook.com/bubot.bayabas

One of mom's posts said that she hasn't seen her daughter since November 15th, 2021 but RCMP just took on the investigation January 5th, 2022.

"Locating Michael Gordon Jackson and Sarah is a top priority for Saskatchewan RCMP officers," said Bates.
    And...

The RCMP are looking for Jackson's seven-year-daughter, Sarah Jackson.

Chief Supt. Tyler Bates, officer in charge of the province's RCMP south district, wants Sarah to know she's "not in any trouble."

"Your mom misses you very much and we have police officers doing what they can so you can see her again soon."
    In stark contrast to the response of the police in Washington State when the daughter of one of our members disappeared.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    And...

In stark contrast to the response of the police in Washington State when the daughter of one of our members disappeared.
    What happened???

I know I'm supposed to know what that is but... I don't. Don't mind the clown,this is not important.
    La tristesse durera toujours - Vincent van Gogh

Daisy.... c'mon over to the Dark Side. #premieFTW
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Daisy.... c'mon over to the Dark Side. #premieFTW
    Oooooooh I see what this is. Cool kids sit at this table type thing lol. Well chances are I couldn't figure out that part of the site either.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We also have a cult. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...DS-Cult-Clique You don't necessarily need to be Preemie to join that, but it helps.
    What the actual fuck? That thread made NO kind of sense, (although it was very entertaining!), not to mention the last post is from August 2021... though I can't say anything cause I bump old threads all the time lol. Anyways I guess it does help cause I have no idea what you cultists are talking about, however I have always wanted to join a cult... Maybe I'll check it out... I have to choose international news or MDS, people- we're literally on the brink of a war in Europe! I'm not very good at allocating my time lol

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    There goes my entire list of puns.
    I'm glad that they were found safe.

Thread Information