Thread: Newlyweds (Nohemi Medina Martinez, 28, & Yulizsa Ramirez, 28) shot, dismembered and dumped in plastic trash bag by side of road in Mexico

Newlyweds (Nohemi Medina Martinez, 28, & Yulizsa Ramirez, 28) shot, dismembered and dumped in plastic trash bag by side of road in Mexico

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...id=mailsignout

The bodies of two women from Texas were found tortured, shot, dismembered and dumped by the side of a road during a trip to visit family in Mexico, according to reports.

The two 28-year-old Mexican citizens, Nohem? Medina Mart?nez and Yulizsa Ram?rez, had been living in El Paso but were visiting family in Ciudad Ju?rez before killing, Spanish-language newspaper El Diario reported.

Facebook profiles for the two said both were originally from Ciudad Ju?rez, while Ms Ramirez was living in El Paso.

Chihuahua Committee for Sexual Diversity director Karen Arvizo told The Daily Mail that three children were left orphaned by the brutal killings of the couple, who were said to have been married in July 2021.

Chihuahua State Office of the Attorney General identified two bodies, which were found on Sunday morning about 17 miles apart on Juares-El Porvenir Road in the neighbourhoods of San

An investigation has been opened into the killings but authorities have not yet identified a suspect or motive.

The March for Affective-Sexual Diversities in Ciudad Ju?rez demanded justice for the ?terrible and brutal crime of two lesbian women?.

?It is a femicide and, surely, a hate crime due to lesbophobia, since it cannot be otherwise given the cruelty and viciousness with which they were murdered," the group said in a statement to El Diario.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ugh. This is also an area where they generally kill many females of all ages. I've read the book "The Daughters of Juarez" and it would blow your mind. Add in that they were gay and it's somewhere that I would have never visited.

I hope they catch who did it.

More about the Femicide in that area:

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...mexico-border/
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information