Thread: Jonathan Suarez (34), brother of high profile missing woman, found dead afer going missing for a week

Jonathan Suarez (34), brother of high profile missing woman, found dead afer going missing for a week

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...orted-missing/

The brother of a high-profile missing woman is also missing.

Yessenia Suarez, of Volusia County, and her two children disappeared in October 2013. They were later presumed dead and her husband, Luis Toledo, was convicted of murder in all three deaths. He was sentenced to life in prison.

Suarez?s brother, Jonathan Suarez, was reported missing on Sunday.

His mother, Felicita Nieves, said Yessenia Suarez?s disappearance had long-term emotional effects on Jonathan Suarez.

?I have a daughter and grandchildren who are missing for eight years, and my son ? it keeps hitting him. Some days are harder than others. All that we know is that my son has been missing since (Sunday) night and we haven?t heard a word from him,? Nieves said.

The family said his vehicle was involved in two crashes on Sunday night, one in Longwood and one in Apopka.

According to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office, Jonathan Suarez’s wife reported her husband was last seen wearing a green jacket, jeans and gray sneakers. He is also without a cell phone.

Anyone who knows his whereabouts is asked to call 911.
    His sister's case:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-still-missing

She lived about 2 miles from me when she disappeared.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-18-2022 at 02:19 PM.

This is horrible. That poor mother. I hope his BIL's gang ties didn't catch up with him. That POS is still in jail but that doesn't mean he doesn't have reach.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This is horrible. That poor mother. I hope his BIL's gang ties didn't catch up with him. That POS is still in jail but that doesn't mean he doesn't have reach.
    This was my thought as well. I hope he's ok!

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ad-police-say/

Brother of high-profile missing Florida woman found dead, police say

The brother of a high-profile missing Central Florida woman has been found dead, according to Apopka police.
    The Apopka Police Department confirmed Monday that a recently discovered body has been positively identified as Suarez.
    Apopka police said the investigation remains active.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That's sad.

I am wondering if it is suicide, but even if it is I blame Luis Toledo. Based on the mom's comments Yessenia's brother has never been ok since she was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am wondering if it is suicide, but even if it is I blame Luis Toledo. Based on the mom's comments Yessenia's brother has never been ok since she was murdered.
    Sad to learn this.

I have nothing to base this on except the pure evilness of Toledo, but my gut feeling is murder. I think Toledo had him killed.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

A little more info.

https://www.wesh.com/article/debary-...lled/38859938#

The mother of a DeBary man who disappeared from his home a week ago now says his body was found in Apopka Saturday.
    Advertisement

Felicita Nieves contacted WESH 2 News last week about her missing son, 34-year-old Jonathan Suarez Nieves.

Felicita's daughter, Yessenia Suarez, and two grandchildren were murdered in 2013 by Suarez's husband, Luis Toledo. The bodies were never found, so when her adult son went missing, Felicita begged for help.

Nieves says her son had recently been depressed and anxious about his murdered sister and her kids, and she believes he left to try and find the bodies.

Nieves says Jonathan somehow wound up in Apopka where he went off the road and crashed into a fire pit in someone's yard. His wallet and belongings were found in his truck, but Jonathan was gone.

His mother says Saturday, Jonathan's body was found not far from that crash scene, and an autopsy is being done to determine the cause of death.

Crashed into a fire pit in someone's yard, his body is found not far from the crash scene. This story gets curiouser and curiouser.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sounds like suicide, sadly. Perhaps he went off to try to find the bodies in an upset state. Then the crash happened and that was the last straw.

This should be a prime example of how violent crimes don't only take the life away of the victim, it takes the lives away from everyone around them. They never will be the same. Now this mother has two dead children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information