Thread: Niesha Harris-Brazell (16) killed in Burger King robbery. Accused says she was in on it.

Niesha Harris-Brazell (16) killed in Burger King robbery. Accused says she was in on it.

https://ottawasun.com/news/world/bur...box=1642536050

Co-worker suspected of firing fatal shot sought

A Milwaukee teenager was shot and killed during a fast-food joint robbery she helped set up, according to court documents.

Niesha Harris-Brazell, 16, was working the Burger King drive-thru with her best friend, Mariah Edwards, on Jan. 2 when she was found fatally shot inside.

Surveillance footage showed a gun-toting man in a red hoodie and facemask demanding money. Harris-Brazell is seen taking cash out of the register and crying for help.

Police first believed the man in the hoodie had shot Harris-Brazell, but it is alleged another Burger King employee actually shot her in an attempt to protect her and the restaurant, according to FOX 6 News .

Cops are looking for Derrick Ellis, 34, the co-worker who allegedly fired the shot.

Police also allege that the friend?s father, Antoine Edwards, was the man in the red hoodie. They say he came up with the robbery idea with his daughter and Harris-Brazell.
    Edwards, 41, is facing charges of felony murder, intentionally contributing to the delinquency of a child with death as a consequence, and possession of a firearm by a felon.

Ellis, who is facing murder charges, was seen on video picking up shell casings and stowing his gun in the store?s safe before fleeing. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported he was a felon who had the weapon with him illegally at work.
    Edwards claims his daughter was not actually involved and that the plan was just between him and Harris-Brazell.

Ida Lane, a grandmother of Harris-Brazell, denied the allegations, according to the Journal-Sentinel.

?That?s complete and utter bull****,? Lane told the newspaper.

Niesha's fb: https://www.facebook.com/solo.nana.5832

The gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-send...pd+share-sheet

Already raised 40k so no longer accepting donations.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Niesha's fb: https://www.facebook.com/solo.nana.5832

The gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-send...pd+share-sheet

Already raised 40k so no longer accepting donations.
    Gofundme might have cancelled the campaign because she is suspected of being involved in her own victimization. Most State Victim Compensation Boards have similar rules.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Gofundme might have cancelled the campaign because she is suspected of being involved in her own victimization. Most State Victim Compensation Boards have similar rules.
    Thanks Kim that makes sense.

Fun Fact: Our provincial government axed our Victim Compensation Program :(

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm surprised they were able to find a photo where her tongue wasn't sticking out.

What is it with young girls and the duck lips or tongues or stupid looking poses? I just don't get it.

I don't know how they're going to prove that she was involved. It's easy to just say that she was after the fact and the poor girl isn't around to defend herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Fun Fact: Our provincial government axed our Victim Compensation Program :(
    The world is devolving.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm surprised they were able to find a photo where her tongue wasn't sticking out.

What is it with young girls and the duck lips or tongues or stupid looking poses? I just don't get it.

I don't know how they're going to prove that she was involved. It's easy to just say that she was after the fact and the poor girl isn't around to defend herself.
    I thought the same thing about the tongue. Soooo many selfies..... of her tongue.

As for proving her involvement, the article cites "court documents." This article was published 16 days after the incident so I assume some kind of investigation has been conducted. Possibly text messages, phone calls, etc. - most likely a digital footprint of some type. Other than that, it defies logic and credibility to believe the friend's father would plan and execute an inside job with his daughter's friend, rather than his own daughter. Maybe both of them, but not Niesha and exclude his own daughter. Niesha may be an innocent victim here, looking forward to the trial.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information