Thread: 16 and Pregnant Star Jordan Cashmyer Dead at 26

16 and Pregnant Star Jordan Cashmyer Dead at 26

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...id=mailsignout

The Maryland Department of Health Office of Chief Medical Examiner confirmed the reality star's passing to E! News on Jan. 16, although no cause of death was provided.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 04:20 PM.

From another article:
    Cashmyer and Taylor did not stay together after the show, and after further struggles in her personal life, Jordan signed custody of her daughter over to Taylor?s mother in 2015, albeit temporarily. In 2017, Cashmyer was arrested for drug possession, but celebrated one year of sobriety in January 2021.

?It is with a heavy heart that we found out our grand-daughter [sic] Jordan has passed away,? Dennis Cashmyer Sr., Jordan?s grandfather wrote. ?Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.?
    She was clean for awhile, then probably used and OD'd. We've heard about it time and time again. They dont know what their tolerance is anymore.

Article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jo...cid=uxbndlbing

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm guessing OD. So young and now her daughter has to live without her.

I've never been a fan of this show. The kids get forced in to having their lives made public without consent. Her daughter is what.... 10 years old now? And anyone can watch the train wreck that her life started as. It's really not fair.

I feel the same way about those family channels on YouTube. Some kids were even conceived just for the ratings and clicks. Imagine what that will do to their mental health as they get older. Very unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That show is my guilty pleasure, I remember her episode. They were homeless and crashing at people's houses while she was pregnant. I think I read she just had another baby in July? Anyone find any social media for her?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That show is my guilty pleasure, I remember her episode. They were homeless and crashing at people's houses while she was pregnant. I think I read she just had another baby in July? Anyone find any social media for her?
    https://www.facebook.com/jordan.cashmyer.3

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Thanks! Sadly, I am thinking overdose..

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think so too. I may be wrong but I think her fb seems to imply that her most recent baby's father may have passed away. His wife before Jordan died too.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I think so too. I may be wrong but I think her fb seems to imply that her most recent baby's father may have passed away. His wife before Jordan died too.
    Good catch! How do you know about his wife dying, do you have a link to his facebook? I looked through hers but can't see where he is tagged...

I went on an adventure haha. She said on this facebook that she couldn't get into her old one. So I found her old one:

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.cashmyer.7

And it has his name on there:

https://www.facebook.com/trampas.cullison

And his fb lists his wife's obituary. And his name is ACTUALLY Trampas.

I remember reading about her cause of death but guess it wasn't updated here. No surprise:

Jordan Cashmyer, who appeared as a teenager on MTV's reality show "16 and Pregnant" in 2014, died last month at age 27 of fentanyl and cocaine intoxication
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...on/6906978001/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I remember reading about her cause of death but guess it wasn't updated here. No surprise:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...on/6906978001/
    Thanks for the update. We all pretty much called it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information