Thread: Rebecca Auborn (33) accused of fatally drugging and robbing at least 4 men, police believe there are more victims

Rebecca Auborn (33) accused of fatally drugging and robbing at least 4 men, police believe there are more victims

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rebecca...columbus-ohio/

An Ohio woman has been indicted on murder charges in the "serial killings" of at least four men in the capital city of Columbus, the Ohio attorney general said Wednesday, though investigators believe there are more victims.

Rebecca Auborn, a 33-year-old from Columbus, is accused of meeting men for sex before fatally drugging them and then robbing them, state Attorney General Dave Yost said in a statement.
    "Don't buy sex in Ohio ? it ruins lives and could cost you yours," Yost said in a statement.

Four out of five of Auborn's alleged victims died of overdoses between December 2022 and June 2023 and one man survived, authorities said, but they did not identify the victims.

Auborn gave the men fentanyl before robbing them, according to the indictment, which also charged her with involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault and robbery.
    That's a ROUGH 33!
    https://people.com/ohio-woman-accuse...et-sex-8383257
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-27-2023 at 03:19 AM.

Holy shit, she looks like she is in her 60s!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It looks like shes wearing a wig too. Man some men will fuck anything.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information