Thread: Conspiracy theorist Doug Kuzma (61) died from Covid

Conspiracy theorist Doug Kuzma (61) died from Covid

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...out&li=BBnb7Kz

A popular podcasting conspiracy theorist who opposed vaccines reportedly died after attending so-called superspreader conference attended by Alex Jones, Eric Trump and Michael Flynn.

Following 10 days of hospitalization, Doug Kuzma, 61, succumbed to COVID on Monday, according to Vice.

Kuzma posted Facebook photos from the Dec. 11 ReAwaken America rally in Dallas, where he and like-minded attendees appeared maskless and crowded together. He also posted a photo of himself maskless at an airport on his way home from the event.

Days later, the Virginia man said on Facebook that what he thought was his chronic bronchitis had taken a bad turn, but was ?headed in the right direction.?

When it was suggested on social media that he get tested for COVID, Kuzma took a hard pass.

Another conservative anti-vaccine radio talk show host succumbs to COVID, third in a month

?You must have lost your mind, so they can kill me, and try and give me the jab,? Kuzma reportedly responded to one commenter. ?I?ll die at the house before I go to the hospital.?

He was found unconscious at his home on Christmas Eve, then rushed to a hospital where he was said to have been put on a ventilator before dying days later.

One of Kuzma?s associates at FROG News ? which stands for ?Fully Rely on God? ? said the podcast host?s final photo showed him with a ?refill of ivermectin.? Despite the mainstream medical community?s insistence that ivermectin is an anti-parasitic medication that isn?t known to be effective against the coronavirus, many right-wingers believe otherwise.

Kuzma and his FROG News colleagues have reportedly spread medical misinformation throughout the pandemic, as well as maintaining that the 2020 election, which Donald Trump lost by more than 7 million votes, was somehow rigged.

Some attendees who became ill at the event in Dallas theorized they had been attacked with a biological weapon.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Im just waiting for my family member who believes this is a conspiracy to die. I just hope the family members he brain-washed dont die too.

Whats sad is these nutters may have had family that urged them to get the vaccine.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Adios, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I love how at first he and his friends at the rally said they were exposed to Anthrax.

Someone on my FB friends list posted that if you get vaccinated and you have 5g, smoke will come out of your eyes and nose. WTF? People believe the craziest shit, I just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Someone on my FB friends list posted that if you get vaccinated and you have 5g, smoke will come out of your eyes and nose. WTF? People believe the craziest shit, I just can't.
    People seem even more crazy now than they did years ago.

Thread Information