Thread: Another rapist gets in the family act.

Another rapist gets in the family act.

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/index.ssf?/base/news/1184750155307550.xml&coll=3

Mother, daughter raped
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007
    By ROBERT McCLENDON
    Staff Reporter

A man broke into a Prichard home early Tuesday morning and made a woman and her 14-year-old daughter remove their clothes and perform sexual acts on each other before raping them both, police said.

Authorities said the man jimmied a bedroom window open so quietly that the victims didn't know there was a prowler until he was already inside at 3:30 a.m.

Police said the man did not brandish a weapon but threatened the mother and daughter with bodily harm.

The victims' names were being withheld to protect their identity.

Three other children were in the house at the time, but they were not harmed and didn't witness the crime, Prichard police Maj. Pat Mitchell said.

Police had not identified the assailant as of Tuesday evening.

They described him as a middle-aged black male with a dark complexion and a burn scar on the right side of his face, near his eye. Police said he stood about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighed about 140 pounds.

Mitchell said investigators do not believe the victims knew their attacker.

"All information suggests that it was a random act," he said.

Residents of the neighborhood where the crime occurred, which is just north of the old Mattie T. Blount High School in the city's center, were stunned by the news.

Nearly all the houses there are well-maintained, and many sport landscaped yards and patios bedecked with wicker furniture.

Resident Marie Davis, who was unaware of the break-in until she saw a television report, said she had lived in that area for 40 years and never heard of any violent crimes on the scale of Tuesday's double rape.

"Lord have mercy, that's so wrong. Just so wrong," she said. "It's scary because a lot of women are alone around here. We try to watch out for one another."

Eighteen-year-old Roderick James lives in the neighborhood, along with his mother and brother, not far from the scene of the crime. He said he was surprised to hear that something like that happened in his neighborhood. The news made him fear for his own mother's safety.

"I'd probably go crazy if something like that happened to my mom," he said. "I guess you never know who is walking the streets."

A similar crime occurred earlier this month in West Palm Beach, Fla. In that case, masked thugs stormed into a woman's apartment, raped her repeatedly and forced her at gunpoint to perform sex acts on her 12-year-old son.

Police have arrested three teenagers in connection with that crime and are seeking seven more who investigators say were also involved.

Mitchell said police were considering the possibility that Tuesday's attack was a copycat crime, meant to emulate the Florida incident, but he said they didn't have any direct evidence that was the case.

"Right now we are treating it as an isolated incident," he said.

Anyone with information pertaining to this crime is asked to contact police at 452-2211 or 452-7906.

Re: Another rapist gets in the family act.

Geez another one. What can really top this kind of shit? Get the dad involved next time? Fucking sad and disgusting.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

And they call it "The Aristocrats"

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=8839.msg466451#msg466451 date=1184912427]
    And they call it "The Aristocrats"
    [/quote]

HOLY SHIT. Right after I read Wick's post, I thought the exact same thing. I'm sick.  :oops:

But seriously? This better not be a new trend. It's hard to imagine anything more depraved than this. Raping someone is bad enough, but making them perform sex acts with their own children?!?! That's just fucking...I can't even think of a word to describe it.

DEATH PENALTY. 

They've violated and destroyed a sacred bond between parents and their children. I can't imagine being able to look my Mom or Dad in the face for a long time if this happened to me when I was young. THAT'S the first "sexual" experience for these kids? Way to fuck them for life, man.

Not to mention, even though WE don't know their names, the people in their area sure as fuck do. And kids are cruel.

this is so fucked up...just rape me, don't make my relationship with my mom awkward for the rest of our lives...ugh

[quote author=natashastar link=topic=8839.msg466562#msg466562 date=1184927408]
    this is so fucked up...just rape me, don't make my relationship with my mom awkward for the rest of our lives...ugh
    [/quote]
    Agreed, I'd rather be murdered than do anything like that!
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

[quote author=natashastar link=topic=8839.msg466562#msg466562 date=1184927408]
    [/quote]
    [quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=8839.msg466564#msg466564 date=1184927571]
    Agreed, I'd rather be murdered than do anything like that!
    [/quote]

Seriously. I can't even imagine. Those poor people.&nbsp;

Ok this makes me physically ill.&nbsp; &nbsp; I hope they catch him and he burns in hell

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=8839.msg466451#msg466451 date=1184912427]
    And they call it &quot;The Aristocrats&quot;
    [/quote]

Especially if it's told by Bob Saget!

Seriously though I can't believe people get off on this shit, the psychological and emotional trauma to that family is unfathomable.

I was terrified the first night I sleep in my cousins house in Ohio, because in the area she lives NO ONE locks their door! I don't care how safe the place is I would still lock the doors and windows. You just can't trust that something like this won't happen to you.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=8839.msg467592#msg467592 date=1184992489]
    Especially if it's told by Bob Saget!

[/quote]

Eric Cartman, Sarah Silverman, and Bob Saget.

Thread Information