Thread: Florida real estate agent Sara Trost (40), fatally shot by a former tenant of the house she was showing

Florida real estate agent Sara Trost (40), fatally shot by a former tenant of the house she was showing

Sometimes I wonder why people want to emigrate here anymore.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/disgruntled-tenant-accused-of-brutal-daylight-slaying-of-florida-realtor/ar-AAS8ReG

?Disgruntled Tenant? Accused of Brutal Daylight Slaying of Florida Realtor

A Florida real estate agent was fatally ambushed as she tried to sell a home on Thursday, and police have arrested a 51-year-old man described by neighbors as a ?disgruntled tenant? who had recently moved out of the home.

Sara Trost, a young mom from the United Kingdom who started her own business flipping discount homes in South Florida, was sitting in her Jeep in the home?s driveway at 12:30 p.m. when she was shot multiple times, police said.

A neighbor, Roben Cipriani, said he was on a work call at home when he heard two gunshots. ?I turn to my wife and I said, ?I think that was gunshots,?? he told Local 10 News. ?I got a little closer to the Jeep and I saw some blood.?

Hours later, officers arrested Raymond Wesley Reese, 51, of Boca Raton. He is facing a murder charge in connection with Trost?s death.

Police did not disclose a motive for the brutal daylight slaying but neighbors said Reese was a tenant who had recently moved out of the Coral Springs bungalow.

?There was a disgruntled tenant who was evicted,? a neighbor, Donna Smith, told Local 10. ?He thought that the realtor, who was showing the home, he thought it was the owner of the house, and she was ambushed.?

An unidentified person close to the Reese told 7 News Miami disputed that Reese was evicted, but said there had been a mutual decision to move out recently.

Trost, 40, was remembered as a devout member of her local synagogue who fostered dogs and volunteered at the Paw Patrol Animal Rescue & Sanctuary. She leaves behind a husband and young toddler.

?[She was] so loving and caring. There wasn?t a project that we started in the community that she wouldn't be a part of,? the Chabad of Parkland?s Rabbi Shuey Biston told CBS12. ?She was just a really special person. Anything she touched, she turned to gold.?

I feel like with the rise in housing costs, and the fact that owners are deciding to sell instead of rent (forcing the renters out of the home) this could start happening way more often.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I feel like with the rise in housing costs, and the fact that owners are deciding to sell instead of rent (forcing the renters out of the home) this could start happening way more often.
    Well that makes me feel good considering what I am considering doing with one of my houses.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Well that makes me feel good considering what I am considering doing with one of my houses.
    Sorry, I didn't intend for that to come out mean! Just stating facts. I don't blame anyone for wanting to sell right now, the prices are just too good to pass that up! I'm just saying I can see people getting angry and wanting revenge. So be careful!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Sorry, I didn't intend for that to come out mean! Just stating facts. I don't blame anyone for wanting to sell right now, the prices are just too good to pass that up! I'm just saying I can see people getting angry and wanting revenge. So be careful!
    I get what you are saying and know you didn't intend it to be mean. It just galls me that everyone looks at landlords as the evil person. When someone raises the prices at the grocery store or at the cell phone company, no one makes them out to be the devil. I'm not a fat cat. I worked my ass off to buy my house, renovate my house, and be a good landlord. Contrary to what most people think, after the increasing cost of insurance and taxes and repairs for things tenants break, I don't make a lot.

So who is going to take revenge for the cost of milk these days??? There's got to be some farmer out there that we can blame.

I get what you are saying and know you didn't intend it to be mean. It just galls me that everyone looks at landlords as the evil person. When someone raises the prices at the grocery store or at the cell phone company, no one makes them out to be the devil. I'm not a fat cat. I worked my ass off to buy my house, renovate my house, and be a good landlord. Contrary to what most people think, after the increasing cost of insurance and taxes and repairs for things tenants break, I don't make a lot.

So who is going to take revenge for the cost of milk these days??? There's got to be some farmer out there that we can blame.
    Oh I'm sure there will be a lot more theft when prices of food go up. Lot easier to steal than a house

Wd do an annual film series. We lost our venue, had to move to a more expensive place. We also face increased prices to book our films. Ticket stock made a jump, paper prices are up. So we cut two movies from the series (formerly 10, now 8) and people act like... I dunno, we raised their rent or something. I guess my point is, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Everybody hates a price increase, and when it's a necessity like rent, or food, they hate it even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information