Thread: Lina Sardar Khil (3) missing from San Antonio, TX since 12/20/2021

Lina Sardar Khil (3) missing from San Antonio, TX since 12/20/2021

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021...e-at-daylight/

Lina Sardar Kihl, 3, was last seen at an apartment complex in the 9400 block of Fredericksburg Road around 5 p.m.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-14-2022 at 06:52 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How do you leave a 3 year old unattended outside at an apartment complex? Anyone could have snatched her. This seems like it's not going to end well
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

First of all this kid is huge for a three year old. Are we sure shes 3? My neice is 3 and on the chunky side and she weighs 38 lbs.

I have been there where I looked down at my phone to check a text, and I look up and my kid is nowhere in sight. Its scary as hell.

This is just like the Dulce Alavez case. I wonder if mom was in a warm car.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    First of all this kid is huge for a three year old. Are we sure shes 3? My neice is 3 and on the chunky side and she weighs 38 lbs.

I have been there where I looked down at my phone to check a text, and I look up and my kid is nowhere in sight. Its scary as hell.

This is just like the Dulce Alavez case. I wonder if mom was in a warm car.
    I had the same thought about the size, and I don't know jack about kids. Even her face looks more grown up than 3. I would put her about 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I had the same thought about the size, and I don't know jack about kids. Even her face looks more grown up than 3. I would put her about 5-6.
    You are right about her face too, shes older than 3.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She does look older than three.

Also, looking down at your phone and actually leaving them unattended are two different things. She said that she left her alone. If she is three years old, I just don't see that as being responsible.

I'm doubtful she was even out there playing...something happened and the mother is lying and trying to cover something. No one would leave a child for a "short time" however long that means.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Have the police asked the other kids that were there with her if they saw anything? You would think it would be fairly easy to confirm if she was there or not by asking them. If she's making this up then she wouldn't be able to tell the police who the kids were that were at the park with her. Also, that's a little different then just leaving her alone. I wouldn't do it with a three year old, but they mentioned that there was a language barrier with the Mother so maybe it isn't so out of the ordinary where she's originally from.

That's super sad. You escape a war zone and believe that you've achieved safety for your children and then your child gets kidnapped/goes missing. Since they've been searching and haven't found her nearby, I'm assuming that someone took her. It's hard for me to believe that someone who went through all of that trouble to escape Afghanistan would kill their child.

Do you think with the language barrier that they thought she said 3?
    Regardless, I don't let my child out of my sight for this reason.
    I hope they find her safe and alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I know I said it before, but this is basically a Dulce Alevez repeat. Here mom was "watching her" from her car and Dulce disappeared. The 3 year old brother didnt talk yet, so they didnt know what happened. Case went cold.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t=dulce+alevez
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-21-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Khil said Lina's mother was watching her on the playground of their northwest-San Antonio complex when the little girl made her way to a nearby path and suddenly disappeared. Her mother thought she may have returned to their apartment unit, but when she didn't find her there either a search ensued.
    This is not the original story.

This is not the original story.
    Or is there a a miscommunication because of the language barrier?

Or is there a a miscommunication because of the language barrier?
    This is what I'm thinking. They didn't have an interpreter until the day after she was reported missing.

Yeah, I'm really feeling awful about this. Not only is she just gone without a trace, but there may be traces that weren't acted on immediately because of a language barrier. I think the police went with what they thought they had based on the bits and pieces that they could discern from what the Mother was telling them and we all know that missing kids need that first 48 hours to matter. This is the one time where I kind of feel bad for the authorities because it's not like they can have 100s of interpreters well versed in every language at their fingertips and I'm seeing them making a genuine effort to get the word out with the local Afghan community. I just hope she's safe. Some freak could have easily targeted her based on the fact that they're refugees and that makes me sick to my stomach.

Afghan immigrant Lina Sadar Khil (age 3), abducted from a playground at her San Antonio, TX apartment complex on 12/20/2021

https://www-fox7austin-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.fox7austin.com/news/san-antonio-mosque-spearheads-150000-reward-for-missing-3-year-old-lina-sadar-khil.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQAr ABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16405972568211&referrer=https%3 A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampsh are=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox7austin.com%2Fnews%2Fsan-antonio-mosque-spearheads-150000-reward-for-missing-3-year-old-lina-sadar-khil

San Antonio mosque spearheads $150,000 reward for missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil

SAN ANTONIO, Texas - A $150,000 reward is now being offered for information that leads to finding missing 3-year-old Lina Sadar Khil, who vanished from a playground at her family's apartment complex in northwestern San Antonio on Monday evening.

The Islamic Center of San Antonio, a mosque that Lina's father would occasionally attend, originally offered a $10,000 reward on Wednesday morning, but that number shot up to $100,000 by Thursday evening as charities and private individuals started pitching in, according to a spokesperson for the mosque, Mike Martin.

"This is not just coming from the community ? this is also from local charities, non-Muslim organizations, and non-Muslims throughout the city," Martin told Fox News.

"Everybody is coming together over this. There?s good people all over and there?s people that understand that it?s not a faith-based delineation. If somebody is in need, we help them."

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the San Antonio Police Department at 210-207-7660.

Crime Stoppers of San Antonio is also offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to finding Lina and locating the suspect or suspects responsible for her disappearance.

Lina's family moved to San Antonio in 2019 after fleeing Afghanistan from "threats that were posed to us," her father told KENS-TV.

The 3-year-old girl was on a playground Monday evening at the family's apartment complex in northwestern San Antonio when her mother briefly left the area. Lina had vanished when her mother returned.

"We continue to deploy an all hands on deck approach to ensure no evidence, witness statement or clues are left undiscovered," the San Antonio Police Department said Thursday.

Lina's disappearance is still considered a missing person case, not an abduction, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said Wednesday.

Despite the case being officially classified as a missing person case, an FBI unit that specializes in crimes against children is on the scene in San Antonio.

Lina Sadar Khil is about 4 feet tall, weighs 55 pounds, and was last seen wearing a red dress, black jacket, and black shoes.

"The FBI regularly engages with its local law enforcement partners in efforts to protect our community," an FBI San Antonio Field Office spokesperson told Fox News Digital. "San Antonio Police Department Headquarters continues to lead the interagency efforts to recover missing child, Lina Sardar Khil, with the support of the FBI's resources, to include the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team."

Helicopters have been flying over the area while law enforcement officers go door-to-door and review hours of surveillance video. K-9s that specialize in finding missing persons have also been involved in the search.

Lina is about 4 feet tall, weighs 55 pounds, and has shoulder-length hair. She was wearing a red dress, black jacket, and black shoes when she went missing on Monday evening.

"No detail is too small as we continue to search for Lina," the San Antonio Police Department said, urging anyone with information to call the missing persons unit at 210-207-7660. "Our community is very important to us and we must all come together to bring Lina home to her family."

Just in case we were wondering, so you guys won't have to go searching for it, here's the quote:

Lina was not left alone, McManus said, there were other parents with their children at the playground when her mother walked away.

And here's where it came from. Plus the other ones that won't hyperlink cause I'm in mobile version.

https://people.com/crime/3-year-old-...ediate-danger/

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...l-16719075.php

https://abc13-com.cdn.ampproject.org...%2F11386201%2F

What an adorable little girl!

And in an attack on what tiny little bit of faith I still have in humanity, I made the mistake of reading some of the comments on articles. The general consensus is that we should be spending time on American kids that are missing, not her.
    She IS adorable. The general consensus can get fucked. She is a child who deserves as much as any other child. I'm sure any of those white Fox news commenters would have a different answer if their child went missing on vacation overseas.

Ps sorry for the double post. Twice lol. I searched for both of them and did not see either person ugh
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-14-2022 at 06:53 AM.

Did the mom specifically ask another parent to watch her child? Im not trying to be a bitch, but just be ause there were people at the playground doesnt mean she was being watched. When Im at the park, Im focused on my kid and my kid only.

I'm sadly feeling like she was snatched by someone that knew it was some kind of easy prey. I'd be highly surprised if the parents were involved in some way. Child predators are not dumb. If they see a situation where they know the parents are susceptible or at a disadvantage because of some kind of cultural barrier, they may take advantage.

I'm just so sad that this was the result of them escaping to somewhere "safe".

Did the mom specifically ask another parent to watch her child? Im not trying to be a bitch, but just be ause there were people at the playground doesnt mean she was being watched. When Im at the park, Im focused on my kid and my kid only.
    The thing is that she probably wasn't well versed with how parents act in America. I'm not saying that you're being selfish when I say this next thing, but in America we're SELFISH. We only care about ourselves and our own kids and nobody else. At least 99% of the time. In some cultures, they believe that it takes a village to raise children and as long as there is one trusted adult present, they assume that their children are safe. It actually used to be more like that here while I was growing up as well. So her Mother may not have been aware that it's not okay to trust other adults to watch all of the kids. They haven't been here that long.

And if anyone wants to argue on if we're selfish or not in this country, I present exhibit A with the comments from assholes about focusing on American kids instead of her and exhibit B why we're still struggling with this pandemic because of "MAH FREDUMBS".

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The thing is that she probably wasn't well versed with how parents act in America. I'm not saying that you're being selfish when I say this next thing, but in America we're SELFISH. We only care about ourselves and our own kids and nobody else. At least 99% of the time. In some cultures, they believe that it takes a village to raise children and as long as there is one trusted adult present, they assume that their children are safe. It actually used to be more like that here while I was growing up as well. So her Mother may not have been aware that it's not okay to trust other adults to watch all of the kids. They haven't been here that long.

And if anyone wants to argue on if we're selfish or not in this country, I present exhibit A with the comments from assholes about focusing on American kids instead of her and exhibit B why we're still struggling with this pandemic because of "MAH FREDUMBS".
    Its not that Im selfish or dont care about other kids. I have seen kids crying because they lost their parent and I help them find them. When I notice a parent isnt in the park I try to keep an eye on their kid. I try to help out, its just hard with a small kid.

Its my responsibility to watch my kid, who is an active 4 year old that zips around the place. If I have to go somewhere, he comes with me.
    I dont think its selfish to only watch your kid.

Its not that Im selfish or dont care about other kids. I have seen kids crying because they lost their parent and I help them find them. When I notice a parent isnt in the park I try to keep an eye on their kid. I try to help out, its just hard with a small kid.

Its my responsibility to watch my kid, who is an active 4 year old that zips around the place. If I have to go somewhere, he comes with me.
    I dont think its selfish to only watch your kid.
    This is why I said that I'm not necessarily calling you selfish. It's what this country has practiced. 99% of people in this country only are concerned with their own children and it's the custom now.

However, you need to understand that in other countries their customs are different. All children are "their children" in many countries and are looked after as if they are their own. Some will even breast feed hungry babies if the mother isn't around. It's just part of their culture. If someone tried to do that here they'd be arrested whereas in other countries it's not only normal, but expected. I'm trying to help people understand where this mother was at. She's new to the country and perhaps didn't realize that the other adults wouldn't be as concerned with her daughter.

Just because what WE think is right doesn't mean that she was aware of how things work here. I'm only pointing this out since people are likely wondering why she thought other adults would watch her child.

I get what you are both saying. As a country, we ARE selfish, when it comes to our own children. of course, I will (as many others will) help out a child in need in they are lost and wandering around. But my child will ALWAYS come first before anyone else's, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a mother's instinct to protect their own first.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ugh. I had forgotten about this one! If she's still missing then chances are she's either dead or trafficked

Thread Information