Thread: Christine Beeson (42) missing from Minneapolis, MN since 12/1/2021

Christine Beeson (42) missing from Minneapolis, MN since 12/1/2021

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ported-missing

A 42-year-old Minneapolis woman has not been seen or heard from since Dec. 1, according to a flyer being shared widely on social media.

Christine Beeson was last seen Dec. 1 in Minneapolis "with the intentions of heading to Bayfield, WI for a visit" before she was due to return to Minneapolis for a flight out of town on Dec. 12.

The missing person flyer says Beeson "never made it to Bayfield," though she was last known to be a driving a white 2008 Volkswagen EOS convertible with Minnesota license plate 336-WAC.

She is described as being 5'7'', 130 pounds with dark hair, brown eyes and a beauty mark on the left side of her face.

According to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire athletics website, Beeson played for the UW-Eau Claire women's ice hockey team the early 2000s. Her LinkedIn confirms that she played hockey there after graduating from Totino-Grace in the late 1990s.

Anyone with information about her location is urged to call 911 or contact Minneapolis police at 612-673-5705.

https://www.audacy.com/wccoradio/new...leaving-a-note

Christine Beeson, 42, was last heard from while she was headed toward Bayfield, Wisconsin, on the first of the month. According to those close with her, the trip was spontaneous, and before she was scheduled to fly out of MSP airport on Dec. 12 to Hawaii.

Before leaving for Bayfield to visit her family, she reportedly left her neighbor a note that said "decided to leave early," Beeson's friend Kassie Anderson said.

Anderson added that it is not like Beeson to do so before heading out of town, and to make the situation more strange, she texted her parents later that night, the last contact anyone had with her, but failed to mention she was coming to see them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This sounds out to be one of two things. Either she left to meet someone that she was in contact with online, or she left to suicide. I'm sadly thinking the latter. Did she have animals? Because I can't see telling the neighbors that unless she was counting on them to take care of them. I get being close with your neighbors, but to let them know you're leaving earlier than scheduled seems to point to wanting them to take care of animals while she's gone rather than just letting them know she left early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

When my husband and I go on vacation, we let our next door neighbor know so that he can sort of keep an eye on our house - like, he knows during that time no one should be there. So to me that isn't really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    When my husband and I go on vacation, we let our next door neighbor know so that he can sort of keep an eye on our house - like, he knows during that time no one should be there. So to me that isn't really odd.
    I guess that's true. My neighbors aren't great people and we're afraid they'd try to break in so we do the opposite and try to hide it from them that we're going away lol. Not that we go away often or anything anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...om-minneapolis

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has canceled the missing person alert for 42-year-old Christine Beeson, who has been deemed safe.
    Her brother posted a message on behalf of the family on Sunday, saying they have received "reliable information confirming that Christine Beeson is alive."

No further information has been provided.

Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information