Thread: Amber Alert issued for missing 14-year-old girl Hayley Giandoni in Fairview TX, police believe she is in "grave or immediate danger"

Amber Alert issued for missing 14-year-old girl Hayley Giandoni in Fairview TX, police believe she is in "grave or immediate danger"

https://www-mysanantonio-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/Amber-Alert-issued-for-missing-14-year-old-girl-16714591.php?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKA FQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16399645947891&amp_ct=16399 65513321&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp _tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mys anantonio.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Farticle%2FAmber-Alert-issued-for-missing-14-year-old-girl-16714591.php

Amber Alert issued for missing 14-year-old girl in Fairview

Updated: Dec. 19, 2021 7:37 p.m.

A search is underway for a missing 14-year-old girl who police say was abducted in Collin County, just outside of Dallas.

Authorities issued an AMBER alert for Hayley Giandoni Sunday evening. Police believe she is in "grave or immediate danger."

She was last seen Saturday at 6 p.m. in the 100 block of Stonehinge Drive in Fairview.

Giandoni was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and camouflage leggings. She is described as 5'4, weighing 170 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Police are looking for the suspect in connection to her disappearance, however, they have not released a description of the suspect or the possible vehicle.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Fairview Police Department at 972-886-4211.

Isn't the whole point of an Amber Alert to release the vehicle info?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Isn't the whole point of an Amber Alert to release the vehicle info?
    That's initially what it was supposed to be for and people complained when there weren't amber alerts for children when there was no car involved that they were aware of. I guess now they release it either way so people stop screaming about the requirements for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Good news! Found!

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/12/20/...airview-texas/

UPDATE: Fairview Police said that at about 1:30 p.m. today, Hayley Giandoni and another 13-year-old runaway from Seagoville were located in Balch Springs thanks to the aid of an “alert citizen.” The investigation into Giandoni’s disappearance determined three other juvenile female runaways between the ages of 13 and 17 were connected to her disappearance.

Police said the investigation into the suspect is ongoing and did not offer details about them.

FAIRVIEW, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An Amber Alert for a missing girl from Fairview was issued Sunday night.

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Hayley Giandoni, 14, was last seen on Dec. 18 at about 6 p.m. on the 100 block of Stonehenge Dr. in Fairview.

Texas DPS said Giandoni was abducted, but did not describe any suspects. She is considered to be in “grave or immediate” danger.

Think this is potential trafficking?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm happy that she was found. It could have ended so much worse. Happy endings are a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information