Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dan Nysether - Died July 6 2007

Re: Dan Nysether - Died July 6 2007

Brianna 1

Brianna 2

This is Brianna, my wonderful baby girl. Just click on the links as I haven't figured out how to post the pictures yet.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg668126#msg668126 date=1198466135]
    Brianna 1

Brianna 2

This is Brianna, my wonderful baby girl. Just click on the links as I haven't figured out how to post the pictures yet.

[/quote]

awwww...  you should be very proud, she's beautiful.  hope you two have a nice holiday =)

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg647213#msg647213 date=1197270195]
    8 months ago today, we were sitting in the back of dunkin doughnuts and you said to me, so what do you look for in a boyfriend, then you smiled at me and my heart melted. I told you someone who has a job, loves me for me and loves kids. You asked me if you met those requirements and and I said yes. Then you said to me so can I have the job of being your man? April 10th I'll never forget it. Now I am laying in my bed totally hormonal crying my eyes out and thinking I hope I can have the honor of going into labor today. Because maybe today you will be beside me and you can watch her come into the world with me. I miss you everyday sweetie. I miss the way you looked at me and told me you'd always be in my heart. Your more than part of my heart you became part of my soul and I feel so lost with out you. The only reason this little girl is making her way into my life is because you told me you would help me. Now I bring her here because you loved her and I loved you.
    [/quote]

This made me cry. Now I can't stop. I hate hormones.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg668126#msg668126 date=1198466135]
    Brianna 1

Brianna 2

[/quote]
    Just out of curiosity - do you live in someone's garage?  The pics were a little confusing on your page.  You can see a couch and recliner, and then there is a gas can....  Just wondering, not trying to be mean.

I live with my parents, I got divoced in April of 2005 and moved back to NJ. My kids have taken over the house so they made the garage into thie living room. Its usually an adult only zone. LOL But because there are so many little ones in the house, they decided to put the tree out there. Brianna is the youngest of 4. My oldest is from my previous mariage and my other 3 are from my ex-boyfriend.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=8664.msg671667#msg671667 date=1198730846]
    This made me cry. Now I can't stop. I hate hormones.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, didn't mean to make your cry. :-) I just miss him so much. He wanted to be there for her birth, but I know he was there in spirit. I had a funny buise after labor. The nurse blew out my vain and for 2 weeks I had a purple bruise on my arm in the shape of a heart. Silly I know but that convinced me he was there with us.

Brianna is beautiful!

I know I'm late on this, but I'm so sorry about Dan.  I know what it's like to experience the death of someone so close.  My daughter died almost 2 years ago.  Like the others said, it gets better, but never goes away.  There's always "the" anniversary, then birthdays and Christmas.  I hope you get to the point that you can remember the happy more than the sad.  That's what gets me through...remembering those great times with my sweet Georgia.

to you.
    "Religion has torn this country apart.  I have no time for it.  And I never felt a part of it.  I am a Christian."  Bono

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg655340#msg655340 date=1197756795]
    Well I got my wish. My daughter Brianna was born 1131 pm on December 10th and she is beautiful. She is 7 pounds 2 ounces and 18.5 inches long. I know in my heart Danny was listening to my pleas and he was there with us.
    [/quote]

Congratulations! 

I'm hoping that you'll find the process of bringing up this little one will ease some of your grief. Kids have a funny way of changing perspective. Good luck to you and your baby.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg672142#msg672142 date=1198772846]
    I'm sorry, didn't mean to make your cry. :-) I just miss him so much. He wanted to be there for her birth, but I know he was there in spirit. I had a funny buise after labor. The nurse blew out my vain and for 2 weeks I had a purple bruise on my arm in the shape of a heart. Silly I know but that convinced me he was there with us.
    [/quote]

Nah it's ok, I'm about 8 months pregnant and cry at spilled milk. Congrats on the baby.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=8664.msg672257#msg672257 date=1198779181]
    Nah it's ok, I'm about 8 months pregnant and cry at spilled milk. Congrats on the baby.
    [/quote]

Congradulations, best of luck to you with the rest of your pegnancy.

God do I miss Danny. Nothing makes the holidays harder than dealing with the holidays with out him. He should have been here. Its not fair. He was so sweet and innocent he didn't deserve to die so young. Merry Christmas Danny where ever you maybe.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg583423#msg583423 date=1193291364]
    They say everyone has to go through the 5 stages of grieving. I think I am still stuck in denial. I just want to wake up one day and find out this was all a really bad dream. I am gonna wake up and he is gonna by laying there beside me. I can't accept that he's gone. Its just not fair.

Whats worse is looking at his friends and family and being jealous, envious and happy. I am jealous because they got to spend so much time with them, envious because I know how much he loved them, even his ex-wife, I know he never stopped loving her. Though he tried not to show it. Finally happy because as very few people know he purposed to me shortly before he died. I consider his family a part of mine even if it will never be official.

I didn't just loose a wonderful man I lost my future.

He once said to me. Do you know why I love you so much? No Dan why? Because you didn't run away when I told you I was dying of cancer, because you are willing to sit beside me while I get treatments and hold my hand, because you love me completely even though you know I may die soon, and because you aren't afraid to love me.

I gave him my everything, my soul is torn and my heart has a hole. I miss the 3 am nights of cuddling and watching Chin Chan. I miss the hours of phone conversation and giving him rides home from work.

Love4Life Danny that's what you are my love 4 life.
    [/quote]I wanted to tell you that even though I barley know you I think you are an amazing woman. I can see so clearly why my brother loved you so much. And you say you are jelous of his family...im jelous of you,I wish i hadn't moved away. I wish i could have spent more time with danny,I feel robbed of so many moments. You were there till the end,I wish I could have been. I do hope you are doing better,I saw brianna and she is beautiful just like her mommy :O)  And for everyone on this site I want you to please be respectful of my brother and my family. Inquire as to what happened with more class than some of these other people have. Im not sure how I feel about this page.....and the people on it. It seems like a gossip page on my brother,and thats very very disturbing. Please have respect. thank you

hi everyone i'm one of Danny Nysether's aunts i married is uncle Chris almost two years ago and it was a shock to find out what had happened.  I just want to thank everyone who has concern for his family we are all having a hard time with this.  for one we are glad that he isn't in pain anymore but we wouldn't have wanted him to go the way he did i loved him so much he was a great friend and person to be around altogether.  I just wish that i meet his family on better notes.  I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for not telling anyone on the site how he died i don't think he would have wanted it that way and to his girl friend i'm sorry that we never meet but i feel for you and i'm sorry about your loss also i'm just glad that Danny did have someone to love him weither or not he knew it of witch i know he does now.  i want to give all of you my love and hope that things will be better for all of us in the future

Brianna's Christening was Sunday and it was a great day. I asked Danny's brother to be Brianna's godfather. I am glad he said yes. He may not know it but he is like my best friend. I would do anything for him. I would do anything for Danny's family. I spent that night showing my aunt who is Brianna's godmother the scrap book of Danny I have and in a way I guess I introduced her to him. She fell in love with him through his pictures and told me she was sure he was watching over Brianna. I hope she is right.

:angel3:

So everyone knows I was Dan's girlfriend. How did everyone else know him? If you don't mind.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg722359#msg722359 date=1202332098]
    So everyone knows I was Dan's girlfriend. How did everyone else know him? If you don't mind.
    [/quote]

It looks like the only 2 people that knew him were bal1983 and giraffemask. Nobody else does.

Are you having a better day?

I'm surviving. That is about it right now.  :2sad:

This is to Olivia. I thought you knew Danny and that is why you started this thread. A few years ago Danny's ex-wife was pregnant, she had the baby at 7 month. She was named Olivia and Danny never got over the loss. I though you knew him cause of the name.

http://www.shareyourstory.org/webx?230@@.eebd25e

Olivia

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg727880#msg727880 date=1202878268]
    This is to Olivia. I thought you knew Danny and that is why you started this thread. A few years ago Danny's ex-wife was pregnant, she had the baby at 7 month. She was named Olivia and Danny never got over the loss. I though you knew him cause of the name.

http://www.shareyourstory.org/webx?230@@.eebd25e
    [/quote]

Nope I didn't know him, sorry 

Thread Information