Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dan Nysether - Died July 6 2007

Olivia

Dan Nysether - Died July 6 2007

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =60127927

DANIEL A. NYSETHER, 25, of SEASIDE HEIGHTS, died Friday, July 6, in Toms River. Born in Lakewood, he was a lifelong resident of Seaside Heights. He was a counter attendant at Dunkin Donuts, Toms River. He served in the U.S. Army and was a member of the Presbyterian Church of Toms River.

He is survived by his parents, Willy and Irene Nysether of Sussex; a daughter, Morgan Ann Nysether of Sussex; a brother, Douglas Lee Nysether of Jackson; and a sister, Katherine Jane Nysether of Las Vegas.

The family will receive friends at 11 a.m. Wednesday until the 1 p.m. service at Timothy E. Ryan Home for Funerals, 809 Central Ave., Seaside Park. Committal will be private. Condolences may be sent at www.ryanfuneralhome.com.

Re: Dan Nysether - Died July 6 2007

From a comment

Jul 12 2007 4:27P

I miss you Dan so much... I wish I said yes when you asked me out again... then maybe you wouldn't have gotten into that mess... You loved me so much and I wasn't around when you needed someone the most... I will never forget you.

Also a lot of mentions of Oliva.  Now your with Olivia? I am thinking suicide because of the lack of info on Google.

the color nine

Isn't it odd that on his myspace there is only one comment for the whole month of June?

the color nine

To Dan I say to you, I loved you. More than I have ever loved anyone before. When I heard you were gone my sould and heart ripped in two. I did something I had never done with any other man in my life I gave myself completely to you. I knew I was gonna get hurt, I was prepared to lose you. But that did not matter to me. I knew you were important to me the second I laid eyes upon you. You gave me unconditional love, a love I have never felt before. You looked into my soul and I into yours. You will always be my greatest love. I was willing to put my entire life on hold for you. I did just that. I knew our time together was gonna be short i expected to lose you to cancer. I was not prepared to lose you to anything else.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=340 40839

So, he had cancer but died from something else......

the color nine

Ok, it was cancer.

I just found out today that, several weeks ago, cancer has claimed the life of my good, old friend Dan.

For most of you, you know Dan as the guy who occasionally reflected on SmackDown and ECW in the manner that I do with RAW. For me, he was one of my oldest online friends, owner of the least crooked online Wrestling federation I have ever been a part of (it's kind of because of him that this website is called THe Cultural Revolution), and one of my favourite people to make fun of wrestling with.

So long, Old Friend.
    http://tcrcomix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3710

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=8664.msg543807#msg543807 date=1190335206]
    Ok, it was cancer.

I just found out today that, several weeks ago, cancer has claimed the life of my good, old friend Dan.

For most of you, you know Dan as the guy who occasionally reflected on SmackDown and ECW in the manner that I do with RAW. For me, he was one of my oldest online friends, owner of the least crooked online Wrestling federation I have ever been a part of (it's kind of because of him that this website is called THe Cultural Revolution), and one of my favourite people to make fun of wrestling with.

So long, Old Friend.
    http://tcrcomix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3710
    [/quote]
    Someone asks him later on how he found out.  He said he read it in Dan's girlfriend's blog (same blog as posted above that said he was taken by something other than cancer).  I think this kid misunderstood what she wrote.  Maybe he committed suicide so he could have control over his own death.  Maybe he didn't want to suffer anymore. 

the color nine

Lord, I should have read on.

Hi there, my name's Al.  I'm the "Kid" who owns TCR Comix and friend of the late Dan Nysether.

Quick question, what are you folks doin'?

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=Al Creed link=topic=8664.msg547778#msg547778 date=1190750452]
    Hi there, my name's Al.  I'm the "Kid" who owns TCR Comix and friend of the late Dan Nysether.

Quick question, what are you folks doin'?
    [/quote]

Hi Al, What most of us do at mydeathspace is very similar to investigative reporting.  When someone dies, we try to find out the where?, when?, what? and how? For the most part this site is nothing more than a way to memorialize those people that are lost due to tragic events.  I for one find it to be a way of coping with the loss of a loved one.  Although to some it may seem harsh, it is a good reminder that I'm not the only one who has suffered a loss.  I am sorry for the loss of your friend and wish his other friends and family members the best. 

Rip Dan
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

[quote author=emmy_dreamy link=topic=8664.msg547846#msg547846 date=1190752302]
    Hi Al, What most of us do at mydeathspace is very similar to investigative reporting.  When someone dies, we try to find out the where?, when?, what? and how? For the most part this site is nothing more than a way to memorialize those people that are lost due to tragic events.  I for one find it to be a way of coping with the loss of a loved one.  Although to some it may seem harsh, it is a good reminder that I'm not the only one who has suffered a loss.  I am sorry for the loss of your friend and wish his other friends and family members the best. 

Rip Dan
    [/quote]

:lol:

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=missberi link=topic=8664.msg547869#msg547869 date=1190752906]

:lol:
    [/quote]

Well it sounded better than..Uh we were being nosey =) haha.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Oh, ok.

I was just curious.  According to my site stats, I was getting a certain amount of hits from here, so I was curious.  Then, I see all this stuff about Dan, and I was even more curious.

Hey I am or was Dan's girlfriend. I just found this page today. I am not here to give answers of how he died. I just wanted to say Hi to people who knew him. He was a well loved man and spoke of his friends often. I miss him very much and one of the last things we did together was special. We drove up to his parents house and spent the day with his family. He was a great dad, loved his mother dearly and I think that his family is just as wonderful.

Anyhow like I said I just wanted to say HI to the friends he had that I never met.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg582094#msg582094 date=1193204597]
    Hey I am or was Dan's girlfriend. I just found this page today. I am not here to give answers of how he died. I just wanted to say Hi to people who knew him. He was a well loved man and spoke of his friends often. I miss him very much and one of the last things we did together was special. We drove up to his parents house and spent the day with his family. He was a great dad, loved his mother dearly and I think that his family is just as wonderful.

Anyhow like I said I just wanted to say HI to the friends he had that I never met.
    [/quote]
    So sorry for your loss, he seemed like a really wonderful young man.  It's a shame he was taken way too soon.  It must be comforting to you, his family and friends that he left such a wonderful legacy during his short time here.  Best wishes to you.

They say everyone has to go through the 5 stages of grieving. I think I am still stuck in denial. I just want to wake up one day and find out this was all a really bad dream. I am gonna wake up and he is gonna by laying there beside me. I can't accept that he's gone. Its just not fair.

Whats worse is looking at his friends and family and being jealous, envious and happy. I am jealous because they got to spend so much time with them, envious because I know how much he loved them, even his ex-wife, I know he never stopped loving her. Though he tried not to show it. Finally happy because as very few people know he purposed to me shortly before he died. I consider his family a part of mine even if it will never be official.

I didn't just loose a wonderful man I lost my future.

He once said to me. Do you know why I love you so much? No Dan why? Because you didn't run away when I told you I was dying of cancer, because you are willing to sit beside me while I get treatments and hold my hand, because you love me completely even though you know I may die soon, and because you aren't afraid to love me.

I gave him my everything, my soul is torn and my heart has a hole. I miss the 3 am nights of cuddling and watching Chin Chan. I miss the hours of phone conversation and giving him rides home from work.

Love4Life Danny that's what you are my love 4 life.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg583423#msg583423 date=1193291364]
    They say everyone has to go through the 5 stages of grieving. I think I am still stuck in denial. I just want to wake up one day and find out this was all a really bad dream. I am gonna wake up and he is gonna by laying there beside me. I can't accept that he's gone. Its just not fair.

Whats worse is looking at his friends and family and being jealous, envious and happy.
    [/quote]

What they don't tell you is how long those five stages can take, especially when the death is unexpected.

My brother died a little over five years ago and I still get that anger and jealousy.  The worst for me is when I see a young man (I teach at a University) who wears his hat like my brother or walks or talks like him and I get angry all over again.  Denial was the quickest to move through.

I hope this site can offer you some outlet to discuss and explore your feelings.

RIP Dan

[quote author=jeneria link=topic=8664.msg585843#msg585843 date=1193422183]

What they don't tell you is how long those five stages can take, especially when the death is unexpected.

[/quote]

I lost my grandmother in 1995 and still haven't gotten over the whole thing. She died of lung cancer 6 days before xmas. Danny being gone is just as bad for me. He was the love of life and my best friend.

:-(

Why can't I get over this? I am so convinced your gonna call one day. Show up on my door step or something. I know he's gone but its just not real. What the heck is wrong with me?

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg607001#msg607001 date=1194874228]
    Why can't I get over this? I am so convinced your gonna call one day. Show up on my door step or something. I know he's gone but its just not real. What the heck is wrong with me?
    [/quote]

There isn't anything wrong with you.  You are grieving.  My best friend died of cancer 7 years ago and I still sometimes hear something funny and think that I must tell him about it.  It hurts when you realise you can't.

I know everyone says this but it does get better.  You just have to give yourself time. 

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg607001#msg607001 date=1194874228]
    [/quote]

i can't say it better that leap just did. please feel free to stay around, you'll find most people are nice and it's a great place for you to maybe work through some of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Back in April I found out I was pregnant (no its not Dan's) and the first thing he said to me was its a girl. I told him not to tease me and he told me he wanted to help me raise her. I was ready to marry him. Drop my word for him. Every time he saw me he would ask to see my belly and just smile. Last week I found out I am having a girl. All I could think of was "Thank you Danny!" I am just sorry he won't be here to help me welcome her to the world.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg626878#msg626878 date=1196119236]
    Back in April I found out I was pregnant (no its not Dan's) and the first thing he said to me was its a girl. I told him not to tease me and he told me he wanted to help me raise her. I was ready to marry him. Drop my word for him. Every time he saw me he would ask to see my belly and just smile. Last week I found out I am having a girl. All I could think of was "Thank you Danny!" I am just sorry he won't be here to help me welcome her to the world.
    [/quote]

i'm late to offer condolences for your loss (for which i am truly sorry), but i did want to say that despite the fact that Dan is not the father of your daughter to be, hopefully he will live on through her in some ways.  best of luck with your pregnancy and baby!

8 months ago today, we were sitting in the back of dunkin doughnuts and you said to me, so what do you look for in a boyfriend, then you smiled at me and my heart melted. I told you someone who has a job, loves me for me and loves kids. You asked me if you met those requirements and and I said yes. Then you said to me so can I have the job of being your man? April 10th I'll never forget it. Now I am laying in my bed totally hormonal crying my eyes out and thinking I hope I can have the honor of going into labor today. Because maybe today you will be beside me and you can watch her come into the world with me. I miss you everyday sweetie. I miss the way you looked at me and told me you'd always be in my heart. Your more than part of my heart you became part of my soul and I feel so lost with out you. The only reason this little girl is making her way into my life is because you told me you would help me. Now I bring her here because you loved her and I loved you.

Well I got my wish. My daughter Brianna was born 1131 pm on December 10th and she is beautiful. She is 7 pounds 2 ounces and 18.5 inches long. I know in my heart Danny was listening to my pleas and he was there with us.

[quote author=love4life link=topic=8664.msg655340#msg655340 date=1197756795]
    Well I got my wish. My daughter Brianna was born 1131 pm on December 10th and she is beautiful. She is 7 pounds 2 ounces and 18.5 inches long. I know in my heart Danny was listening to my pleas and he was there with us.
    [/quote]

Congratulations!! 
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Thread Information